Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if she's being sent back to the psych hospital. That would account for the motion being sealed because of the privacy laws. Psych hospital as a release condition?

I have been told by a source she is NOT bondable. Not sure what this is about but she is not getting out.

I hope this marks the end of the competency issue. Seems to me that EJ's lawyer would need her direction, permission, assistance and cooperation in order to file this motion. His alternative was to wait for the hearing on the 23rd and argue that he can't take ANY action on EJ's behalf because she is not competent.

moo

Today there is a hearing at 1:30 AZ time for EJ. This is the evidenciary hearing that the defense wants to contest her "competency". Please pray that the court continues in their ruling that she is indeed competent. Gabriel needs to come home.

Anyone heard anything about the hearing? I'm sitting on pins and needles here.

The Interceder and Court PIO have conflicting info. As long as the Court PIo is correct, EJ is competent!! Yeah!!

I am hoping she realizes this isn't a game anymore. I hope today shed her some light.

I think it's interesting that the defense attorneys stipulated to the competency finding when they've been trying so hard to fight it.... Hmmm, what's up, doc???

I just got this tweet from the Maricopa county superior court.

Attachments

• twitter E Johnson.JPG
    twitter E Johnson.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 13

Baby Gabriel's mother found competent for trial
by Laurie Merrill - Sept. 23, 2010 02:40 PM.

The mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson was found competent to stand trial during a hearing today in Maricopa County Superior Court.

Elizabeth Johnson competency has been a matter of debate for months now. She was initially found not competent to stand trial during a June hearing following a psychological evaluation that found Johnson could not assist her attorney in her own defense.

The State of Arizona then found her competent in August, prompting Johnson's lawyers to appeal. On Thursday, Maricopa County Superior Court Commissioner Steven Holding ruled that Johnson does understand the proceedings and can assist her attorneys in her defense.

It was a ruling her attorneys said they wouldn't appeal. There is a status hearing scheduled for Monday.

Johnson continues to be held in Maricopa County jail, though she refused to be transported to the Thursday hearing.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-gabriel-elizabeth-johnson.html#ixzz10ONZpdox

I'm just guessing here but I seriously doubt TPS is in need of a colonic right now...the truth is coming and she's probably ruined her cloths today...kwim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back