Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could it be that a high profile lawyer has volunteered their services and EJ wants to upgrade?

Oh my Lord. I wonder which one of them is requesting termination! I'm shocked at that this early in the case. Good Lord.

If EJ didn't want to go maybe her lawyer is terminating her?

Once again, I woke up today thinking this case cannot possibly get any more strange...and once again....it does. :waitasec:

Oh my Lord. I wonder which one of them is requesting termination! I'm shocked at that this early in the case. Good Lord.

I was looking at the time line on the earlier pages. Was this just presented on March 4th, Say her attorney/attorney's knew at that time they didn't want to represent her anymore, or that she requested she didn't want representation from them anymore....It had to be done prior to her little hissie fit this morning.....maybe that's why she is _issed!

I haven't heard much from Mark Geragos lately. This one's right up his alley.

He's been representing a former NASCAR driver on a alleged substance abuse allegation. If he won NASCAR has big ole pockets! But not to say he wouldn't take this for sure.....

I feel bad that JJ Armes wasted a trip to AZ. I really think if he could talk to her he might be able to get some answers.I also think her attorney's are the one's who've requested to be relieved of the case. EJ probably doesn't cooperate with them, probably doesn't talk to them, so they've probably just had enough and they're calling it quits, Lord knows, their time could be better spent on other cases.
As far as a high profile attorney taking on EJ...I can't see it happening.

He's been representing a former NASCAR driver on a alleged substance abuse allegation. If he won NASCAR has big ole pockets! But not to say he wouldn't take this for sure.....

Oooh, he's representing Jeremy Mayfield? Wow, I hadn't heard that.
Sorry for the O/T. Mark would LOVE the drama and twisted ways of this case.

I feel bad that JJ Armes wasted a trip to AZ. I really think if he could talk to her he might be able to get some answers.I also think her attorney's are the one's who've requested to be relieved of the case. EJ probably doesn't cooperate with them, probably doesn't talk to them, so they've probably just had enough and they're calling it quits, Lord knows, their time could be better spent on other cases.
As far as a high profile attorney taking on EJ...I can't see it happening.

you know Mom...I would be interested to know if she knew JJ was going to be there. Could she have just found out and threw a fit becasue she didn't want anyone that is helping LM see her. Maybe she was intimidated/angry about the fact he was even going to be there. I can only assume she knew ahead of time...dunno!

Refresh my memory didn't Casey Anthony try this once? But they forced her to appear, and she did the same day? Am I imagining this? Why the kid gloves with her? I'm sure no inmate wants to face the music in court but they can't pick and choose to show up, if so think how messed up the jails would be if everyone tried this. Isn't the point of being in jail the fact that your freedom to make decisions are taken away?

Edited to add: Why does she think if she sticks her head in the sand , doesn't talk and doesn't go to court this will all go away?

BBM. You are remembering correctly.

Refresh my memory didn't Casey Anthony try this once? But they forced her to appear, and she did the same day? Am I imagining this? Why the kid gloves with her? I'm sure no inmate wants to face the music in court but they can't pick and choose to show up, if so think how messed up the jails would be if everyone tried this. Isn't the point of being in jail the fact that your freedom to make decisions are taken away?

Edited to add: Why does she think if she sticks her head in the sand , doesn't talk and doesn't go to court this will all go away?

I came to check for updates and I see this!!! :furious:
Since when is a prisoner allowed to refuse to go to court!?!?!?!
Put her in cuffs and drag her sorry butt down there!!

You are right about Casey. She did not show up to one court hearing (under advisement of Baez) And she was ORDERED to the court room immediately.
Who the hell does Elizabeth think she is!?!?!

She really needs to be put in general population. I agree and I'm sick of these criminals having more rights than the victims! :furious:

I'm checking in for the first time today and I'm absolutely infuriated! I have HLN on hoping for some updates, but none yet. The life and well-being of a 10 month old baby is on the line and they allow her to choose not to show up to court? How is this possible?!? It's not like they couldn't find her! Seriously? If I were Logan, I'd be knocking on this judge's door. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about this.

This is disgusting. Judge Ryan is not starting off on the right foot with me!

I believe it is a stall tactic she is using.....Maybe the adoption is not complete or G is still in the US and she nows it....There is a reason she is doing this and the judge needs to get with it and force her to go to court.

The jail EJ's in is not exactly known for coddling. I'm trying to think of why they wouldn't just tackle, shackle, and transport. I'm thinking she may have been way out of control, perhaps exhibiting signs of possible psychosis. If they can't get someone to stop screaming, I'm not sure if they take them into court. Judges don't take kindly to that. It may be they decided to send her for a psych eval and some meds to stabilize her before the next hearing.

Again, just speculating. It is unusual that they wouldn't just shackle her and haul her over, but Sheriff Joe is no coddler.

I'm checking in for the first time today and I'm absolutely infuriated! I have HLN on hoping for some updates, but none yet. The life and well-being of a 10 month old baby is on the line and they allow her to choose not to show up to court? How is this possible?!? It's not like they couldn't find her! Seriously? If I were Logan, I'd be knocking on this judge's door. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about this.

This is disgusting. Judge Ryan is not starting off on the right foot with me!

BBM
I know...and it's not like Gabriel got a choice in going with strangers.:furious:
I think Gabriel needs a guardian ad litem.

There is no court docs showing the motion for termination? I hope the media jumps on it, I wonder if the attorney's are the one requesting it, EJ may be a royal biotch to deal with if you know what I mean ...with her sense of entitlement and everything (roll eyes)

The jail EJ's in is not exactly known for coddling. I'm trying to think of why they wouldn't just tackle, shackle, and transport. I'm thinking she may have been way out of control, perhaps exhibiting signs of possible psychosis. If they can't get someone to stop screaming, I'm not sure if they take them into court. Judges don't take kindly to that. It may be they decided to send her for a psych eval and some meds to stabilize her before the next hearing.

Again, just speculating. It is unusual that they wouldn't just shackle her and haul her over, but Sheriff Joe is no coddler.

I'm thinkin' it's better for the Sheriff et all that they gave EJ a chance to behave. She refused, and now they have an order from the judge to use all means necessary. With the order, I'll bet they sure will use all means. Miss it's all about me will likely deeply regret her behavior today when she's brought to court next time. They will probably make it memorable for her. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula
Back