Email From Lee To Lois Which She has Given Cocoamom Permission To Post On WS.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just my 2 cents here:
Regarding this e-mail and other actions by the A's; They are NOT in denial. They are covering 4 Casey. If this involved one of my loved ones, If I thought the DNA was inaccurate...wouldn't a normal person ask to have an independant lab re-test the decomp??? I'd want to know what happened to my loved one...good or bad. I'd just want answers! This family doesn't want to know..WHY? IMO...they know. They are faking denial.
Why are they faking denial? To save Casey? Or to cash-in on a missing Caylee?
IMO, They could except Caylee is dead and still say Casey is innocent and that "zanny" killed her. Right? Why deny everything? :waitasec: Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Things that make you go HMMMMM...........

Just my 2 cents here:
Regarding this e-mail and other actions by the A's; They are NOT in denial. They are covering 4 Casey. If this involved one of my loved ones, If I thought the DNA was inaccurate...wouldn't a normal person ask to have an independant lab re-test the decomp??? I'd want to know what happened to my loved one...good or bad. I'd just want answers! This family doesn't want to know..WHY? IMO...they know. They are faking denial.
IMO, They could except Caylee is dead and still say Casey is innocent and that "zanny" killed her. Right? Why deny everything? :waitasec: Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I still feel they are making money off of Caylee's disappearance. I don't like to say it or even think it, but they aren't just trying to protect KC. JMO

Just my 2 cents here:

I would say that they are making money off Caylee nobody is going to work as far as I can tell...

It sounds to me like Lee is about as confused as anyone could get. He's hanging in with the family but how he thinks TM is disgusting is beyond me. At some point, this guy is going to have to come to grips with what's happening. Denial can only take you so far and time is getting short.

And now it looks like he has.

This whole fiasco falls into that late Oct-early Dec. timeframe we have been discussing in relation to CA's drugged up interview, the DC search at Suburban, etc.

Lots of anger from Lee-The last futile throws of trying to believe his niece was alive? Was Lee the only one completely in the dark about the real truth at that point, that KC dumped Caylee like trash at Suburban? My first reaction was that Cindy wrote that e-mail, but of course it could have been Lee.

Why the quotes around "law enforcement?" Lots of lies must have been tossed around in that family as to TM/LP at Blanchard as well. If I were Lee, and my parents sat me down and explained to me that Tim and Leonard were only hanging around for publicity and money, and maybe Cindy sprinkled some other lies about Tim into the mix (Tim threatened KC, Tim screamed at Cindy, insert your own CA lie here), I might have been mad if I were Lee, too. Hard to see the forest for the trees when you are in the thick of it.

I will temper myself here, I am always so quick to want to give Lee the benefit of the doubt because I think of my own brother when I see Lee-Not only could I not hurt my daughter, I could never hurt my brother, who I am as close to as KC was to Lee if not closer, like that. My brother would defend me just like Lee is, I know he would, and it is painful to watch how KC has manipulated his love for her and his desire to keep his idealized bond with her intact. I gotta hope Lee breaks away from that-But at the last hearing, where we applauded Lee so much for his testimony, let's remember that Lee was not asked questions about this time period. I am curious to find out how Lee would respond to questions about Tim, Leonard the JBP search and the protesters at his house now, if he is still bitter.

And now it looks like he has.

This whole fiasco falls into that late Oct-early Dec. timeframe we have been discussing in relation to CA's drugged up interview, the DC search at Suburban, etc.

Lots of anger from Lee-The last futile throws of trying to believe his niece was alive? Was Lee the only one completely in the dark about the real truth at that point, that KC dumped Caylee like trash at Suburban? My first reaction was that Cindy wrote that e-mail, but of course it could have been Lee.

Why the quotes around "law enforcement?" Lots of lies must have been tossed around in that family as to TM/LP at Blanchard as well. If I were Lee, and my parents sat me down and explained to me that Tim and Leonard were only hanging around for publicity and money, and maybe Cindy sprinkled some other lies about Tim into the mix (Tim threatened KC, Tim screamed at Cindy, insert your own CA lie here), I might have been mad if I were Lee, too. Hard to see the forest for the trees when you are in the thick of it.

I will temper myself here, I am always so quick to want to give Lee the benefit of the doubt because I think of my own brother when I see Lee-Not only could I not hurt my daughter, I could never hurt my brother, who I am as close to as KC was to Lee if not closer, like that. My brother would defend me just like Lee is, I know he would, and it is painful to watch how KC has manipulated his love for her and his desire to keep his idealized bond with her intact. I gotta hope Lee breaks away from that-But at the last hearing, where we applauded Lee so much for his testimony, let's remember that Lee was not asked questions about this time period. I am curious to find out how Lee would respond to questions about Tim, Leonard the JBP search and the protesters at his house now, if he is still bitter.

BBM

Just watched that video of Cindy earlier then read your post, thought I'd post the link in case someone out there hasn't seen it, lol.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0[/ame]

BBM

Just watched that video of Cindy earlier then read your post, thought I'd post the link in case someone out there hasn't seen it, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpteGu0PL0

It's the CA disguised as Dexter interview. I favourite of mine. :great:
I read the myspace entries Lee made when his heart was broken over ??? who was pregnant and left him????? I'm really trying to forget this stuff but it was from prior to Caylees disappearance. In any case I don't think it's a stretch for him to have written that email and use a word like ilk. He seems like a reader to me and readers have a broader range of words at their grasp. I can see that word being bantered around the dinner table in some angry discussion about the incompetent teachers that made ICA fail HS or the neighbours that had a nicer pool.

It's the CA disguised as Dexter interview. I favourite of mine. :great:
I read the myspace entries Lee made when his heart was broken over ??? who was pregnant and left him????? I'm really trying to forget this stuff but it was from prior to Caylees disappearance. In any case I don't think it's a stretch for him to have written that email and use a word like ilk. He seems like a reader to me and readers have a broader range of words at their grasp. I can see that word being bantered around the dinner table in some angry discussion about the incompetent teachers that made ICA fail HS or the neighbours that had a nicer pool.

That was Mark H's ex-wife. When CA mentions her to KC in a jail visit, KC spews venom. Neither of them liked that chick.

I forgot all about this email/thread. shaking with rage at the way tim miller was discussed. knowing all that we knew now and the anthony family probably knew then and to read he (they, whatever) would dare call another person disgusting, let alone tim miller! I'm not religious but if I ever saw someone who fits a description of "saint" it would be tim miller!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back