Embezzlement charges: discussion, etc.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SouthEastSleuth said:
Need some sleuthing help guys!

In light of this new info that Raven may have had an accomplice with regards to the embezzling scheme, I have been passed along a piece of information... No idea IF this "lead" will amount to anything or not...

This is an address that was given to me, that PERHAPS has something to do with the accomplice. I have been digging and digging, but thus far have come up nothing of particular interest. (Aside from the fact that the pro soccer team in Utah, "Real Salt Lake," also has offices at this address, albeit a different suite.)

Sorry to sound so vague and covert even - that's not my intent. The only info I have, I've now passed along.

Here's the address:

515 South 700 E
Suite 2H
Salt Lake City, UT
...........i checked out the address, and found 38 various businesses at the complex at 515 south 700E............doctors, lawyers, a few shrinks!.......and finally a 24 hour fitness center...
24 Hour Fitnessmore info
515 S 700th E
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
(801) 741-1124

..........the gentleman i spoke with was quite helpful......( he was so comcened that i was driving in from out of state..............sob sob...lost........and possibly was going to miss my a.m. appt..........)

...so, he went out and checked the building directory twice...........there is NOT a 2H according to him...

...the 24 hour fitness is on floor 2...
...dan jones marketing and opinions is at 3H
...executive womens international is at 2A

Executive Women Internationalmore info
515 S 700th E
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
(801) 355-2800

........411.com will give you all of the 38 various people/businesses at that 515 S 700E address/zipcode..........ses.........can you narrow it down from there based on your info ?

SouthEastSleuth said:
Need some sleuthing help guys!

In light of this new info that Raven may have had an accomplice with regards to the embezzling scheme, I have been passed along a piece of information... No idea IF this "lead" will amount to anything or not...

This is an address that was given to me, that PERHAPS has something to do with the accomplice. I have been digging and digging, but thus far have come up nothing of particular interest. (Aside from the fact that the pro soccer team in Utah, "Real Salt Lake," also has offices at this address, albeit a different suite.)

Sorry to sound so vague and covert even - that's not my intent. The only info I have, I've now passed along.

Here's the address:

515 South 700 E
Suite 2H
Salt Lake City, UT
Out of the 38 addresses, I noticed SportsZone1280 and the fitness place as the only athletic sounding businesses. #28 was Real Salt Lake. There was NO information regarding this "business" like the other businesses had. Are we sure the pro soccer team has their offices here?

ewwwinteresting said:
LOL lj....

and I'm calling Trolco Properties, Inc. at the same address asking about 2H also :)
.......great........i hope you do come up with something...........on the other hand i'll be sad for "my guy' at the 24 hour fitness club.......he left his post and was gone for awhile trying to find 2H for me...........:)

ewwwinteresting said:
Out of the 38 addresses, I noticed SportsZone1280 and the fitness place as the only athletic sounding businesses. #28 was Real Salt Lake. There was NO information regarding this "business" like the other businesses had. Are we sure the pro soccer team has their offices here?
...i read it as 'real salt lake' as being pro soccer...(?)

http://real.saltlake.mlsnet.com/MLS/rsl/about/

lauriej said:
.......great........i hope you do come up with something...........on the other hand i'll be sad for "my guy' at the 24 hour fitness club.......he left his post and was gone for awhile trying to find 2H for me...........:)
I know...that is so funny! All of these people running around looking for the mysterious 2H suite. :crazy: I guess if they get in trouble, we can give them SES's phone number...uhhhh, what was that number again SES???

I used to live in SLC...and SportZone1280 is a radio station. There were at least three radio stations housed in that building.

The building itself is very near Trolley Square--a popular shopping center. But I don't remember this other building.:waitasec:

A bit of follow up -

It seems from what I can tell, that this is a three story office building. I've come across everything from radio stations, to doctor's offices, to the Real Salt Lake office.

These are the Suite #s which I found info on:

1C, 1E, 1F, 1G

2A, 2B, 2D, 2E, 2F, 2R

3A, 3E, 3H, 3I, 3J, 3R

The ONLY reference I've ever found to Suite 2H is:

35 8243 PRODUCTIVITY POINT 515 S 700 E #2H SALT LAKE CITY 84102 10-24 8013224848 50

(this is from a cached link of businesses in Utah)

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:TpQRO8XrYosJ:dced.utah.gov/busdev/dbi/serv2_new.htm+doxey+layton+%222H%22&hl=en

Productivity Point is a "computer technology training company." But I can't find any evidence that they maintain a presence in Salt Lake any longer (or for that matter, when they were actually using this office suite) (maybe someone can dig into that a little more?)

http://www.propoint.com/ppi/index.cfm

One interesting note about Productivity Point (and it may just be coincidence - but, they have an office in Morrisville, NC - which I would guess is maybe 25-35 minutes from the Ferrand Drive area of Durham)

Do you think that would coincide with those photos Raven took for Shiloh on his website scouting out business locations?

ewwwinteresting said:
I know...that is so funny! All of these people running around looking for the mysterious 2H suite.
Reminds me of Floor 7 1/2 in the film "Being John Malkovich."

Hoppy

Ok, a little more information has filtered my way about the SLC address -

Apparently Productivity Point did in fact occupy an office suite at 515 S 700 E in SLC, Suite 2-H. It is also my understanding, but I have no way to confirm this, that a Karyn Bolton used to be employed by Productivity Point in SLC.... Now, if I'm not mistaken, isn't Raven's mother Karyn Abaroa-Bolton? Hmmmm.

So, IF that address was in any way linked to the ES embezzlement scheme, a couple of things come to mind:

1- Was Karyn Bolton an actual accomplice with her son Raven?
2- Could Raven just have been using this address somehow, perhaps to create dummy orders, etc.? Perhaps without his mom actually knowing?
3- Were things actually shipped to this address, or, again, was it just an address being used by Raven to somehow manipulate orders or something at ES?

I know it must seem like I'm beating this issue to death. But, the fact that a reporter mentioned a "partner" has me so very curious about this whole issue. And further, good Lord, if there was a "partner" and if that "partner" was Karyn Bolton - good grief, what does that say about this woman???? Talk about going to any length to "help" your kid.... Makes you wonder about the integrity, etc., of someone that would do that, maternal instincts or no!!! And if she would possibly help her child with embezzlement, are there any limits to what she would do for her child? Makes you wonder.

If any of this is indeed fact, let's just hope that poor little Kaiden is not being exposed to these sorts of, umm, "values"?, each and everyday....

Wow, what a mess, if indeed she was a knowing or unknowing partner in this. Need more information on the partner. With all the digging going on, I'm confident someone will uncover this partner soon!

Mrs. Bolton's behavior is odd at best. Remember how we were told she stood up at Janet's Annandale memorial service, dangled Kaiden in front of the mourners and solicited money for the "memorial" fund? Disgusting. Clearly she will throw propriety to the wind if it helps her boy.

Thanks for the info, SES!

I feel that if she did that, she is a completely tacky and I find that quite disgusting.

My bet, if Raven is arrested for the murder of Janet, she'll cut her losses. Whatever's in the memorial fund he'll be able to count on and not one penny more.

Wow SES, you may have uncovered something really huge here! It is infuriating to think that the ADA of Orange County couldn't figure out the same thing! Did they check into this "partner" at all?

golfmom said:
My bet, if Raven is arrested for the murder of Janet, she'll cut her losses. Whatever's in the memorial fund he'll be able to count on and not one penny more.
Here's another theory....what IF Mom was a partner in the embezzlement, Janet found out and was going to expose her?? Would she want to get "rid" of this possible pesky problem of a daughter in law exposing her illegal activities??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back