Embezzlement charges: discussion, etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JerseyGirl said:
I would imagine that the AUSTR means Australian. I assume that Austrian would fall under European, as would Spanish. And he covers the Mexican with the North American. Not a chance that Raven wouldn't make mention of his alleged Mexican/Menominee ancestry. :rolleyes:
.......i had thought the same..........first thinikng austrian ? and then realizing "european" would cover that..
...so.......australian ????

...that worries me...........if true...........he's got all corners of the globe covered if he wanted to get away...
...( i know the "is raven a flight risk?" thread has kind of taken a few jabs here and there.......and i take it well...........)

...but.........this is serious stuff..................Murder............and if were raven, and could see LE closing in......"hable espanol" or not............i could see him getting out of the country............to anywhere.........just somewhere out of reach of those u.s. handcuffs.....

I am thinking he has the Menominee part covered with N. Amer. for Native American, rather than North American?

libraryg said:
I am thinking he has the Menominee part covered with N. Amer. for Native American, rather than North American?
Me too for the Native American - look at how he describes himself in his own postings before Janet was murdered. Check out his name change - he is attempting to make his native american ties stronger than they probably are.

Marstan said:
Me too for the Native American - look at how he describes himself in his own postings before Janet was murdered. Check out his name change - he is attempting to make his native american ties stronger than they probably are.

LOL Mars, the whole Menominee deal was PLAGERIZED!!!! It's not a big leap of logic to think that he found the name Ina’maqki’u wi’dishi’anun and decided to pick it up as his own.

golfmom said:
LOL Mars, the whole Menominee deal was PLAGERIZED!!!! It's not a big leap of logic to think that he found the name Ina’maqki’u wi’dishi’anun and decided to pick it up as his own.
Ima'convict'dfel'un

I know this has been discussed, but I just thought I'd throw in a couple of things... sorry if it's repetitive!

A friend of mine worked at HP when Raven did, and knew him fairly well. This person told me that everybody sort of knew that it was all going on (selling demo equipment on Ebay rather than giving it to resellers) but nobody had really said anything about it. And then when everything hit the fan, there was a short list of people who were fired (who they had overwhelming documented proof that they were involved), and then a long list of those who they suspected were involved, but didn't have the documentation to warrant a termination. This "long list" of people were just let go at the next opportunity (downsizing, HR issues, etc.). There were people who worked around Raven that got fired (this person thinks) and they think that he was eventually let go in downsizing. Whether he was on that "long list", nobody knows for sure, but I guess it's something to think about. If nothing else, he may have learned how to do it from these guys and then tried it out at Eurosport.

guera said:
I know this has been discussed, but I just thought I'd throw in a couple of things... sorry if it's repetitive!

A friend of mine worked at HP when Raven did, and knew him fairly well. This person told me that everybody sort of knew that it was all going on (selling demo equipment on Ebay rather than giving it to resellers) but nobody had really said anything about it. And then when everything hit the fan, there was a short list of people who were fired (who they had overwhelming documented proof that they were involved), and then a long list of those who they suspected were involved, but didn't have the documentation to warrant a termination. This "long list" of people were just let go at the next opportunity (downsizing, HR issues, etc.). There were people who worked around Raven that got fired (this person thinks) and they think that he was eventually let go in downsizing. Whether he was on that "long list", nobody knows for sure, but I guess it's something to think about. If nothing else, he may have learned how to do it from these guys and then tried it out at Eurosport.
So, what your friend is saying, then, is that perhaps Raven learned his artform when he worked for hp?

Or practiced it there. From what this person has said, many people who worked there with him thought he was on the "long list," and that's why he was let go at the next available time, but of course that's pure speculation. It does seem awfully coincidental though... my personal opinion is that at the very least, he learned it there, and to be honest I would be surprised if he didn't do it there just a little bit. But again, that's pure speculation.

guera said:

..ahhhhhhhh..that's very interesting......

...as i recall.........very 'early on'........we had the impression that selling HP equipment ( sort of used goods) by employees ( on ebay or otherwise ) was "no big deal, not at all"...

...it appears now, that it WAS.........in a big way......."when everything hit the fan way".........( per guera)

...i can see raven thinking.........."how great is this ? the company buys the stuff........we sell the stuff............we profit ?" and him easily transferring the system over @ eurosport ( after he was "down-sized" at HP)

...raven seemed to want to ...get more..........faster...easier.......( as in dumping the wonderful wife he had for a younger, less-pregnant-sleeker model??)

...ever heard of working for it like the rest of us do raven ??????????

guera said:
Or practiced it there. From what this person has said, many people who worked there with him thought he was on the "long list," and that's why he was let go at the next available time, but of course that's pure speculation. It does seem awfully coincidental though... my personal opinion is that at the very least, he learned it there, and to be honest I would be surprised if he didn't do it there just a little bit. But again, that's pure speculation.
..dishonest is dishonest............whether he was doing "a little bit"...or a lot........

..stealing a dollar, or stealing a thousand dollars is all the same..........you're still a thief.

..did janet discover this? i'm sure he tried to double talk his way out of the eurosport embezzlement with her............she had to have been shattered to realize what he really was.

..poor janet.............fighting for her life.............kaiden's...........the baby's..............against such a low-life loser.............

Does anyone know what the probation entailed? Does he have to check in with his probation officer? Has he paid back any of the EMBEZZLEMENT MONEY - which he was charged with FELONIES yet?

In his probation, is he suppose to be gainfully employed?

You don't think that the bike shop job counts, trix?

Umm, I suppose it would if he was 15 years old and living with his Mommy, oh wait, he's 26 years old and is living with his Mommy. Oh, but does he realize that he has a CHILD to support, who doesn't have his own Mother any longer because she was brutally murdered by a sick, twisted, coward of a human being? I don't think he actually realizes that...

For those that really care, here's the actually information on the Embezzlement, the TRUE & ACCURATE Information
[font=&quot]
[/font]

[font=&quot]Data current as of 2:00 AM EST on:[/font][font=&quot] 11/08/2005[/font]

[font=&quot]General Summary Information[/font]
[font=&quot]DOC Number:[/font]
[font=&quot]0910080[/font]
[font=&quot]P&P Status:[/font]
[font=&quot]ACTIVE[/font]
[font=&quot]Name(s):[/font]
[font=&quot]ABAROA, RAVEN S. [/font]

[font=&quot]Demographics[/font]
[font=&quot]Gender:[/font]
[font=&quot]MALE [/font]
[font=&quot]Race:[/font]
[font=&quot]WHITE [/font]

[font=&quot]Age:[/font]
[font=&quot]26 [/font]

[font=&quot]Birth Date:[/font]
[font=&quot]10/11/1979[/font]

[font=&quot]Click here for photo[/font]

[font=&quot]Most Recent Incarceration Summary[/font]
[font=&quot]No Incarceration Record Found.[/font]

[font=&quot]Most Recent Probation and Parole Summary[/font]
[font=&quot]Status:[/font][font=&quot] ACTIVE[/font]

[font=&quot]Office of Supervision:[/font][font=&quot] DISTRICT 15B UNIT C [/font]

[font=&quot]Total Term of Supervision:[/font][font=&quot] 2 YEARS [/font]

[font=&quot]Crime:[/font][font=&quot] EMBEZZLEMENT (PRINCIPAL)[/font]

[font=&quot]Crime Type:[/font][font=&quot] FELON[/font]

[font=&quot]Punishment Type:[/font][font=&quot] COMMUNITY SS (DCC)[/font]
[font=&quot]Sentence History[/font]
[font=&quot]If desired, you may view a formatted version of the offender's sentence history. Some offenders have extensive sentence histories and it may take a minute or more to gather the data. Please be patient.[/font]

[font=&quot]View Sentence History[/font]

[font=&quot]Supervision Record for Sentence Number: 01-001[/font]
[font=&quot]Commitment Type:[/font]
[font=&quot]PROBATION/PAROLE[/font]
[font=&quot]Conviction Date:[/font]
[font=&quot]08/23/2005[/font]
[font=&quot]County[/font][font=&quot] of Conviction[/font][font=&quot]:[/font]
[font=&quot]ORANGE[/font]
[font=&quot]Punishment Type:[/font]
[font=&quot]COMMUNITY SS (DCC)[/font]

[font=&quot]Sentence Type 1:[/font]
[font=&quot]PROBATION[/font]

[font=&quot]Sentence Type 2:[/font]
[font=&quot]SUSPENDED SENTENCE[/font]

[font=&quot]Sentence Type 3:[/font]
[font=&quot]DEPT OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS[/font]

[font=&quot]Supervision Term:[/font]
[font=&quot]24 MONTHS [/font]

[font=&quot]Commitment[/font]
[font=&quot]Docket#[/font]
[font=&quot]Offense (Qualifier)[/font]
[font=&quot]Offense Date[/font]
[font=&quot]Type[/font]
[font=&quot]Sentencing Penalty Class Code[/font]
[font=&quot]INITIAL[/font]
[font=&quot]05050503[/font]
[font=&quot]EMBEZZLEMENT (PRINCIPAL)[/font]
[font=&quot]07/01/2004[/font]
[font=&quot]FELON[/font]
[font=&quot]CLASS H[/font]

He has probation for 2 years and he must check in with a probation officer, also he MUST be gainfully employed, so that's why he's probably only working part-time right now. Hey, he feels he's working huh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back