Emergency custody papers filed by mother of JI's son 11/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I listened to the Levi show tonight and the family law attorney he had as his guest made a good point. Kim Picazio said that a custody depo was like free discovery for LE in this case. If you claim the 5th, you lose. So either you endure what she described as grueling questioning, or you lose custody of your kid. LE is first in line to get the transcripts of the deposition.

So the timing of this is very interesting.

I wonder who is RR's 'benefactor'?

I feel bad if the little boy is being used in this investigation. He has been through so much, but I was wondering if anyone knew if the little boy would be called to testify also because its a custody hearing? I know at a certain age you can have influence on where you live is 8 to young? Also will the mother's attorney automatically get to question JI just because they asked for an emergency hearing or will the judge have the ability to rule without testimony?If they take everything into account (the fact that his mother hasn't seen him in years ect) and find her unfit and Jeremy unfit because of his situation would the boy then be put in foster care? Sorry I don't really know much about custody hearings. I have seen a few people mention Kyron, those circumstances were a lot different but it brought another question to mind its kind of an opinion question, if Jeremy left Debbie like Kaine left Terri would people still think the mother deserves custody? (if that is they're opinion)

imo LE had a hand in suggesting this route to this woman and her family in a lame attempt to influence lisa's parents - and it reminds me of the failed murder for hire sting debacle in the kyron horman case for those who follow his kidnapping case.

I don't think LE has anything to do with this mother's custody issues.

And no, this does NOT remind me of the Horman murder for hire, which I believe TH did do. IMO

They split in 2005. RR has not lived here since then. She did not live there for 3 years before DB came into the picture.

Well thank goodness, at age 21, Jeremy stepped up to the bat to be a full time father to his son.

I don't think LE has anything to do with this mother's custody issues.

And no, this does NOT remind me of the Horman murder for hire, which I believe TH did do. IMO

BBM
Your probably right but the timing of this makes me think that just maybe there's a chance of it.

I wonder who is RR's 'benefactor'?
Wonder who is DB/JI's benefactor? What link do they have to the parent of the missing child? The parents?

Last I checked, RR didn't have a child go missing while in her custody or her boyfriend's custody. Everyone is speculating on court documents which may not be entirely factual. She may have been completely railroaded, who knows?? She may be a horrible mother, who knows?

The one thing we DO know is baby Lisa is missing and RR had nothing to do with it.

Oh boy, Jeremy sure knows how to pick them. First he has a child with a woman, who ends up with supervised visitation, then he has a child with a woman who get passed out drunk, and the baby is stolen on her watch. :innocent:

wonder who is db/ji's benefactor? What link do they have to the parent of the missing child? The parents?

Last i checked, rr didn't have a child go missing while in her custody or her boyfriend's custody. Everyone is speculating on court documents which may not be entirely factual. She may have been completely railroaded, who knows?? She may be a horrible mother, who knows?

The one thing we do know is baby lisa is missing and rr had nothing to do with it.

Oh boy, jeremy sure knows how to pick them. First he has a child with a woman, who ends up with supervised visitation, then he has a child with a woman who get passed out drunk, and the baby is stolen on her watch. :innocent:

bbm

????

In custody cases, declarations are filed by each party and their attorney's. Sometimes, parents seeking custody will make up a whole lot of BS. There are many, many custody cases in which, we find out later, the rulings were in favor of the person with the best attorney, most money, better liar, etc..not always, the better parent for the child. I am NOT saying it happened in this case. Just saying that, we do not have any clue what the truth is. There are 3 sides to a story, his/hers and the actual truth.

Custody cases are sometimes brutal. Unfortunately, the kids are the ones that suffer. JMO

Wonder who is DB/JI's benefactor? What link do they have to the parent of the missing child? The parents?

Last I checked, RR didn't have a child go missing while in her custody or her boyfriend's custody. Everyone is speculating on court documents which may not be entirely factual. She may have been completely railroaded, who knows?? She may be a horrible mother, who knows?

The one thing we DO know is baby Lisa is missing and RR had nothing to do with it.

Oh boy, Jeremy sure knows how to pick them. First he has a child with a woman, who ends up with supervised visitation, then he has a child with a woman who get passed out drunk, and the baby is stolen on her watch. :innocent:

Two questions. How would we know RR had nothing to with Baby Lisa missing? Have no reason whatsoever to believe that RR did have anything to do with the missing baby, but am just curious as to how WE DO KNOW that.

The other question is why would court documents not be entirely factual?

Yes, so she is a stranger...not his mother. How very sad.

She is his birth mother, the woman who gave birth to him. She isn't a stranger. She and he are related in the closest of ways--by birth.

It will be interesting to find out why custody was given to the father.

She is his birth mother, the woman who gave birth to him. She isn't a stranger. She and he are related in the closest of ways--by birth.

But he doesn't know her, my mom was adopted if she were to meet her birth mother that would be a stranger to her she isn't a part of her life. Biology isn't what always makes relationships if she hasn't been there for her son in years she is a stranger who happened to give birth to him. I assume she could get back into his life and become a mother, but he might not even know who she was if he seen her in a store or something, she might not even know him.

SBM

We don't know that. Now, I don't *think* that RR had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance, but I don't know that. And frankly, due to the spirals of oddity in this case, I'm not sure I'd be surprised if we found out she was. I'm not sure if anything/anyone in this case can surprise me anymore. So much weird in one case.

Respectfully I disagree, if she was male we would call her a sperm donor...not a father. She is the egg donor, not a mother. However, I am going to back track on my original statement until I know for a fact that she has not seen her 8 year old son since he was 2. I am currently wondering what went on in 2008 if JI was given custody in 2005. If she was visiting with him until 2008 I would not call her a stranger as that is much less time apart and more importantly he would have been older and known her for 5 years instead of as a baby and toddler. Of course a 5 year old would be more devastated by losing his mother than a 2 year old.

My father was adopted at the age of 3 along with his 4 year old sister when their mother left them. They have no memory of her and they do not look at her as anything but a stranger.

A mother is someone who loves and cuddles and sings to and reads bedtime stories and teaches you your ABC's. A mother kisses your owwie and comes to all your plays at school and yells the loudest at your sporting events. A mother takes you shopping for you first special dress. Mother's don't give birth and hang out for a couple of years.

It will be interesting to find out why custody was given to the father.

You know the old saying anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad....well, mother and mom in there for this situation. She hasn't seen him in 4-6 years. If that makes sense to anyone then they have no right to pass judgement on ANY parent imo.

SBM

We don't know that. Now, I don't *think* that RR had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance, but I don't know that. And frankly, due to the spirals of oddity in this case, I'm not sure I'd be surprised if we found out she was. I'm not sure if anything/anyone in this case can surprise me anymore. So much weird in one case.
So, you think RR may have something to do with Baby Lisa missing? There are "weird" things going on in this case but, really? Guess she should make her alibi known. :innocent:

I guess it's "anyone but Deb did it"? ABDDI :great: Kind of has a ring to it, no?
:waitasec:

But he doesn't know her, my mom was adopted if she were to meet her birth mother that would be a stranger to her she isn't a part of her life. Biology isn't what always makes relationships if she hasn't been there for her son in years she is a stranger who happened to give birth to him. I assume she could get back into his life and become a mother, but he might not even know who she was if he seen her in a store or something, she might not even know him.

:blushing: I understand now. :blushing:

So, you think RR may have something to do with Baby Lisa missing? There are "weird" things going on in this case but, really? Guess she should make her alibi known. :innocent:

I guess it's "anyone but Deb did it"?
ABDDI :great: Kind of has a ring to it, no?

:)
bbm

Time will tell. DB has more pointing to her guilt than her innocence.

ps Curious, why the dancing icon when discussing a missing baby?
I use dancing smilies and a ton of others when discussing this case. Kind of makes me feel better during the madness, sometimes. :seeya: :great: :twocents: :maddening::furious::rollercoaster: and then there is MK's favorite :slap:

I guess it's "anyone but Deb did it"? ABDDI :great: Kind of has a ring to it, no?

I don't think she had anything to do with Lisa missing, but I don't know that for a fact. Her timing at deciding to get her son back after ignoring him for years is awfully coincidental though...just saying

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5
Back