Eminem gets a Booty in his Face at MTV awards

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When is the last time you heard of Em "messing with someone"? Long time! He was a kid when he began in the business, he had issues, went through a lot but he has grown up and doesn't play that game anymore.

That's not true though. Have you seen his latest video or song? He is still messing with Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson.

By the way, does anyone know what kind of surgery he had done on his face? It looks so different now and I know it isn't just from his weight loss.

I like some of Em's music but I cannot stand him. I thought it was very clear that this was staged. Bruno landed exactly on him and there is no way Em would have stayed in his seat like that while Bruno landed on him like that.

That's not true though. Have you seen his latest video or song? He is still messing with Mariah Carey and Jessica Simpson.

By the way, does anyone know what kind of surgery he had done on his face? It looks so different now and I know it isn't just from his weight loss.

I like some of Em's music but I cannot stand him. I thought it was very clear that this was staged. Bruno landed exactly on him and there is no way Em would have stayed in his seat like that while Bruno landed on him like that.

about his face, it looks like wax... like it's melting or something - so weird.

I have never really cared for the genre that Em is known for~ rap.

However, I have always been impressed at the directness and playfulness of his lyrics.

Many of his lyrics sound as if they are freeverse poetry and sound as if they come from the heart as well as the mind.

There are more than a few songs I have heard by him that sound as if when he composed them they were cathartic for him and very personal in nature. I respect anyone that is willing to delve into their own pain and emotional anquish and express it in such a way that others can not only relate but see a light as a way out of their own abyss.

Again, I'm not a fan...but the kid's got talent. No doubt.

I have never really cared for the genre that Em is known for~ rap.

However, I have always been impressed at the directness and playfulness of his lyrics.

Many of his lyrics sound as if they are freeverse poetry and sound as if they come from the heart as well as the mind.

There are more than a few songs I have heard by him that sound as if when he composed them they were cathartic for him and very personal in nature. I respect anyone that is willing to delve into their own pain and emotional anquish and express it in such a way that others can not only relate but see a light as a way out of their own abyss.

Again, I'm not a fan...but the kid's got talent. No doubt.

Great post, Kat. I absolutely agree. While I don't care for him personally, I do respect his talent and his contribution to the rap scene.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back