Emotional Reactions to the Autopsy Report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Inaccurate reporting again! The only reference to a lack of oxygen in the latest discovery is in relation to the likely type of decomposition event in the car trunk - i.e. that it occurred under oxygen deprived (anaerobic) conditions.

Thanks Devon for your input...at the beginning of that video the reporter mentions 90 pages...did we get to see all the pages?

Thanks Devon for your input...at the beginning of that video the reporter mentions 90 pages...did we get to see all the pages?

I presume so. He may be including the final FBI report that was released at the same time, so that's 3 or 4 separate reports IIRC.

I doubt Caylee was even conscious at the time of her suffocation, that is what the chloroform was for. KC likely said something like, come here Caylee, want to smell something neat? And when she went out, KC taped over her mouth and nose. I don't think Caylee felt a thing.

I wish so much that you were right, but I think the multiple layers of duct tape show that one piece wasn't enough to keep Caylee quiet. She was probably trying to rip it off her face and nose so she could breathe but Casey wrapped the layers so tight that a hurricane and animal activity couldn't even get it off. Poor Caylee. Thank God the report was released and the truth is being revealed, for Caylee's sake.

I wonder if that is what KC was going to try an accomplish when she and Baez wanted permission for KC to look for Caylee under the cloak of darkness. Remember when she wanted to help search for Caylee but would have cameras in her face? Wanted undisclosed areas, undisclosed times?

I don't know the statute of limitations on the obstruction charges, misleading LE, tampering with evidence, etc.. I thought CA should have definately been arrested and still do..even as they chased Dakota, her grandmother and a friend from the memorial site, impersonating LE as DM is known to do..I thought for sure an arrest would have happened..

Could also be, as the police in the above incident mentioned, don't you think the Anthony's have been through enough? So are LE looking the other way? If they broke the law shouldn't there be consequences? I think they are skating by but don't know how long LE will continue to look the other way!!

My intial gut reaction upon hearing KC's Gut Reaction to the news of a child's remains being found near her home...KC freaking out and hyperventalating made me think of one thing...this girl ACTUALLY thought that her "cryptic" messages to her brother L was going to result in Lee "getting it" and MOVING/permantly disposing of Caylees remains. When she she heard the news, she freaked because she relized her brother didn't come through for her. What do you all think? (PS-and HIS "cryptic" CMA wrist kissing embarassing drama was his heartfelt APOLOGY to KC for Not "getting it" and helping her out)

I wish so much that you were right, but I think the multiple layers of duct tape show that one piece wasn't enough to keep Caylee quiet. She was probably trying to rip it off her face and nose so she could breathe but Casey wrapped the layers so tight that a hurricane and animal activity couldn't even get it off. Poor Caylee. Thank God the report was released and the truth is being revealed, for Caylee's sake.

What bothers me most, is WHY the multiple layers going from ear to ear. Why not instead, grab her head with one hand and wrap the duct tape all the way around head over and over with the other. This bugs me.

What bothers me most, is WHY the multiple layers going from ear to ear. Why not instead, grab her head with one hand and wrap the duct tape all the way around head over and over with the other. This bugs me.

Ripley, to me this points to postmortem activity...not activity associated with causing the death. If you were trying to suffocate some one you'd do just what you're describing...wrap 'em up good and tight. For the time being, I just can't get past the multiple pieces of duct tape being indicative of trying to remedy something...i.e. the fluids leaking from the nose and mouth. You try one piece and it doesn't work. You put a second piece...no. You need another, etc.

This discovery brought me back to Amy's statement about KC taking her duct tape and using most all of it. Did the duct tape come from Amy's (showing premediatation) house or the A's. This autopsy report must have many who knew KC or Caylee just sickened by the results. While on house arrest that evil woman KC listened and probably watched Caylee sing, "You Are My Sunshine" knowing she silenced a child for an eternity. Thank goodness for the nursing home video the A's had forgotten about. I wondered about this at Christmas and now I can say at the time of the discovery of Caylee, KC fell to her knees because she heard the sound of the angels voice over and over in her mind.

I had computer problems most of Friday and today and have only read bits and pieces of these threads trying to catch up.

One common theme I pick up is many of us can't bear to think much less read the autopsy report without feeling ill. I more than agree with these feelings.

However, I feel it is a great injustice to Caylee if I don't read them.

She went through every horrendous agony of pain imagined given out by KC, CA & GA :furious: The minimum of respect I can do is to acknowledge her pain by learning what and how the A clan did to her.

Then I can cry.

Too bad the A clan doesn't feel this way. :furious: :furious: :furious:

I brought my post over from the random thoughts thread because it belongs here instead. I did read the reports with some tissues. I tried to be objective and read it from a clinical pov, but I couldn't.

I am thankful that Dr. G did the autopsy and was the voice for Caylee. I am thankful for all LE/FBI/SA staff who were subjected to this especially during the Christmas holiday. I am glad they all took special care of Caylee when she needed it. They were the only people who cared about Caylee and still care.

I am sad that these men and women will have to remember Caylee in this manner. I pray they find comfort knowing they ARE the voice of Caylee.

My intial gut reaction upon hearing KC's Gut Reaction to the news of a child's remains being found near her home...KC freaking out and hyperventalating made me think of one thing...this girl ACTUALLY thought that her "cryptic" messages to her brother L was going to result in Lee "getting it" and MOVING/permantly disposing of Caylees remains. When she she heard the news, she freaked because she realized her brother didn't come through for her. What do you all think? (PS-and HIS "cryptic" CMA wrist kissing embarassing drama was his heartfelt APOLOGY to KC for Not "getting it" and helping her out)

I couldn't agree more, especially that Lee was apologizing to Casey for failing in his mission to find & destroy Caylee's body. But I've been thinking that she broke down & told Lee and/or Baez where she'd dumped Caylee after she was arrested in October for murder, and that's why the PI's were poking around on Suburban. And no doubt she was furious that her co-conspirators didn’t find her first. They all knew where she was. :(

Ripley, to me this points to postmortem activity...not activity associated with causing the death. If you were trying to suffocate some one you'd do just what you're describing...wrap 'em up good and tight. For the time being, I just can't get past the multiple pieces of duct tape being indicative of trying to remedy something...i.e. the fluids leaking from the nose and mouth. You try one piece and it doesn't work. You put a second piece...no. You need another, etc.

Hi Valhall, I put my thoughts about this on the UCF Osteo thread...post 162. I think Dr G's words were pretty important.

As for my emotional reactions to the case, I have had a knot in the pit of my stomach pretty much since the findings came out. I'm heartbroken again.

This is what made me, frankly, nauseous. I can see Caylee's terrified little eyes as her monsterous mother rips off piece after piece to put over her mouth/nose to quiet the little girl.

I wondered as well-what if Casey shook Caylee to death...like a shaken baby syndrome. There would be no head trauma and if her brain was not intact, I wonder if there would be any sign on the skull of an intra-cranial bleed????

My mind on this sunday is on Shirley P and Great Grandpa. My heart breaks for them today. I hope they find comfort with their sons as we know the A's are to emotionaly unstable to offer comfort at this time. How difficult must it be for SP to comfort her daughter when her own soul has been shattered. Prayers for all who are struggling today with this horrific discloser. It is so difficult to stay appropriate with, "Guilty till proven innocent" This news makes you want to take your gloves off and fight dirty!

I am wondering though...

wouldn't you need to seal up all openings in the body, not just the nose and mouth? Fluid would be leaking from everywhere, right?

My intial gut reaction upon hearing KC's Gut Reaction to the news of a child's remains being found near her home...KC freaking out and hyperventalating made me think of one thing...this girl ACTUALLY thought that her "cryptic" messages to her brother L was going to result in Lee "getting it" and MOVING/permantly disposing of Caylees remains. When she she heard the news, she freaked because she relized her brother didn't come through for her. What do you all think? (PS-and HIS "cryptic" CMA wrist kissing embarassing drama was his heartfelt APOLOGY to KC for Not "getting it" and helping her out)

No, personally, I do not think for one moment that LA would insert himself into this murder and/or coverup. If KC told him where the body was, that's one thing, but for him to actually move a dead body to cover for his sister? No, not IMO.

I couldn't agree more, especially that Lee was apologizing to Casey for failing in his mission to find & destroy Caylee's body. But I've been thinking that she broke down & told Lee and/or Baez where she'd dumped Caylee after she was arrested in October for murder, and that's why the PI's were poking around on Suburban. And no doubt she was furious that her co-conspirators didn’t find her first. They all knew where she was. :(

I'm pretty sure the whole "what if KC were to Confess to Baez" scenerio came up in a thread long ago. I can't remember details. Vague memories of Attornies don't want to her their clients confessions....much more,can't remember all the answers. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will stop by...

No, personally, I do not think for one moment that LA would insert himself into this murder and/or coverup. If KC told him where the body was, that's one thing, but for him to actually move a dead body to cover for his sister? No, not IMO.

Neither do I. But KC was hoping he would. He couldn't do it, even with her EXACT instructions on where Caylee's body was located. RE: her telling Lee and/or her mother in a jailhouse visit that she changed her computer PW to Timer55. The day Caylee's remains were found, someone posted a Pic of a Mapquest page showing driving directions from the A home to the "dump site" and it read 55 seconds drive time. Coincedence? Me thinks not!!!!

And I hope that everythang in your post is spoken aloud in court so KC can hear it and the camera in focused on her face. I wanna see something human from her.

She is a bonafide sociopath, so you are not going to see any human emotions from her.

I am wondering though...

wouldn't you need to seal up all openings in the body, not just the nose and mouth? Fluid would be leaking from everywhere, right?

Good point. I also wonder how easy or difficult it might be to apply duct tape to a decomposing body to prevent fluid from leaking. I don't imagine getting adhesive to hold to a moist or waxy surface is all that easy, particularly when that surface is a corpse. I don't think Casey thought so far ahead as to know what the progression of decomposition would look like so it is difficult for me to imagine that she did the act preemptively after death but before advanced decomposition.

Neither do I. But KC was hoping he would. He couldn't do it, even with her EXACT instructions on where Caylee's body was located.

[snipped because I don't have an opinion about all that password stuff]

What baffles me is why would KC or JB want the body discovered? It is devastating to her case. Of course IMO, Jose has been handling this case in a very dyslexic type of way.

Yes, I'm curious about this as well. But, if I remember correctly, didn't she have a pic in her photobucket account of a child with criss cross duct tape on it's mouth? Perhaps she was living out that fantasy? I'll now have to find that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333
Back