Enter new thread ideas here! (All new threads must be approved)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOKS LIKE nanny will sue. CASEY NOT DONE WITH COURTWe do need a thread on this.
But if KC stands to make a million JB will get half and the nanny will get the other half. :floorlaugh:

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Life...t-done-with-court.aspx?cp-documentid=29388987

I realize it is only a civil matter, but what if it has a snag that may get KC on Criminal Neglect.

If Casey got on the Nighty News and said yes I killed Caylee she will not go to jail and that is it. She can and will have many civil suits and that's how people can now get back at her civilly.

Cheney Mason stated in his interview with Jean Cesaras that if the police had investigated when they responded to Roy Kronk's call on august 13th that Caylee's remains would have been found and that more evidence would have been obtained. Why did they implicate Roy Kronk in their defense if they knew that her remains were there on August 13th?

Sorry Mods for starting a thread before finding and reading this thread!

LOOKS LIKE nanny will sue. CASEY NOT DONE WITH COURTWe do need a thread on this.
But if KC stands to make a million JB will get half and the nanny will get the other half. :floorlaugh:

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Life...t-done-with-court.aspx?cp-documentid=29388987

I realize it is only a civil matter, but what if it has a snag that may get KC on Criminal Neglect.

I personaly dont know how this lawsuit would make it into court. Yet if it does I doubt they will be able to find a fair jury for it.

Cheney Mason stated in his interview with Jean Cesaras that if the police had investigated when they responded to Roy Kronk's call on august 13th that Caylee's remains would have been found and that more evidence would have been obtained. Why did they implicate Roy Kronk in their defense if they knew that her remains were there on August 13th?

Sorry Mods for starting a thread before finding and reading this thread!

Because RK moved the remains. Think of the skull position and ask .Did RK set the skull back on the mandible?

Use the court expert testimony and the photos and the depos and the facts in court to honestly decide if you believe that skull landing in that position after being moved arround from the position it was first in. (by water and animals). How would a skull land if it was moved by different elements ?

The defence as well as the state knows SOME of what RK did and so do I.

a thread for anyone who cares to talk about their own release date calculations.

how do our own websleuther's calculated dates compare to the dates july 13 or 17th?

I would like to second the request for a thread discussing the media and the A's (including ICA) getting paid for interviews, book deals, pictures, etc...

Also...with the above post regarding ICA changing her appearance, does anyone think its the slightest bit possible that she'll change her name to avoid harrasment and live low key....out of the lime light?

I personaly dont know how this lawsuit would make it into court. Yet if it does I doubt they will be able to find a fair jury for it.

NANNY cannot get a job name has been inflamed. SURE, she can get a lot of money. AND should.
And if you can find more civil cases.... JUST Maybe in a way there will be something that will snag her.

I did post long ago that maybe Caylee was sold for sex? and when KC came to get her it was an accident that killed CAYLEE
and KC panicked.
I HOPE that there will be a way to clear that matter up.
I hope the feds have not given up on this. And will be able to charge her.

Because RK moved the remains. Think of the skull position and ask .Did RK set the skull back on the mandible?

Use the court expert testimony and the photos and the depos and the facts in court to honestly decide if you believe that skull landing in that position after being moved arround from the position it was first in. (by water and animals). How would a skull land if it was moved by different elements ?

The defence as well as the state knows SOME of what RK did and so do I.

RK looser :loser: - if he did move anything he did not have to know what he was moving.
The family did know. :puke:

If you're going to have a "support for the jury" thread and no one is allowed to post anything that doesn't support them, it stands to reason there needs to be a thread that is "NON support for the jury." jmo

If you're going to have a "support for the jury" thread and no one is allowed to post anything that doesn't support them, it stands to reason there needs to be a thread that is "NON support for the jury." jmo

I think we have any number of threads on which to post non-support for the jury's verdict, and WSers have used those threads to post their differences of opinion thousands of times.

Personally I'd like to see no more threads that have anything to do with any / all of them.....

I think we have any number of threads on which to post non-support for the jury's verdict, and WSers have used those threads to post their differences of opinion thousands of times.

Exactly! So if we need a specific thread to support, then we either need a poll or a specific thread for non support. Good point, thanks

We're not going to have a "bash the jury" thread. That's not the way we fly here. We do have a "did the jury get it wrong" thread here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143263"]Did the jury get it wrong, or... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please mods - I am sickened by the media turning Casey into a celebrity. On Inside Edition last night they were broadcasting things like, "What TV shows does Casey Anthony say she wants to see, what food is she craving?". I want a thread to implore to the media, and websleuths readers to implore to the media to worship JAYCEE DUGARD for her strengh and courage in the face of her hell. Please do not glorify Casey. Please. Let the media focus on what a strong women JAYCEE is. Make her the celebrity.

Websleuths is not starting any boycotts, campaigns or donations of any kind unless it is the desire of the owner, Tricia.

These kinds of requests have been asked of the mods over and over. Our response remains the same.

The only campaign that Tricia has promoted at this time is Caylee's Law.

We have some extremely talented photoshop members here and I would really like to see a thread regarding "What Casey's physical appearance will be after she is released." Will she go blonde, cut her long hair off, have a boob job, sport a bronze body, have her eyebrows tattooed on? Will anyone, even her own family be able to recognize her?
Personally I think she will go blonde, and cut her hair in a bob, sort of like Nancy Grace's...lol...but who knows she might chose to be a redhead or maybe even go with black to match her personality...lol
I would love to see what some of our members come up with.

There is a thread in the Parking Lot about KC's appearance. If you want to try that there, go for it. But if it becomes a bash fest, the thread will be closed.

Can we have a new thread about what will happen when Casey googles herself and stumbles accross this forum, what she will think when (or I suppose if) she does and what would happen if she joined the forum and tried to defend herself?

We don't need a thread about this because the decision wouldn't be for the members to determine, it would come from Tricia. It probably depends on how she presented herself. If she came here to attack members, she wouldn't be allowed to do that anymore than you or I would be allowed. If she wanted to defend herself and all of you wanted to discuss that with her in a civil manner, I imagine Tricia would allow that to happen.

As for the ZG civil lawsuit, I promise you we will have a thread about it. There are old threads about it on the forum already. Since the only news at this point is that the deposition is coming up, we haven't allowed any new threads yet. But they will be coming. If anyone hears something new about the civil suit, please contact a mod immediately.

Hi Tricia-

I would like to start a thread regarding Dr. Jefferey McDonald. He has an appeal going and he seems an excellent topic to dicipher details from years past. I have written to Ms.McDonald about permission to post on WS - have not heard back at this time. Thank you- raregem

p.s. tytyty for all the gifts with my order...lol..oh so cute and useful !

You are welcome to open a thread about this anytime in the Resource Center. The link is in my siggy line.

Just came back from the Lake to do quick laundry and catch up on the laptop. I am sooooo angry about the verdict that I could ....well..... do something worse than spit ;)

What about a thread on: Where the he!! is ICA going to be able to live her life now that the jury freed her? Is there a bounty on her head? Will GA and CA take her back to their home with loving arms? How will they be able to provide 24/7 bodyguards to protect her and themselves?

I'm sorry if all of this has been asked/posted/answered but I only have a short time before I go back to the noninternet lifestyle by the lake.

Thanks and I am severely disappointed by this verdict. Poor Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove