Enter new thread ideas here! (All new threads must be approved)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see a return of the Judge Perry Support thread. This should offend no one as the judge, I believe, was scrupuously fair in his rulings, and if anything probably leaned toward sustaining more prosecution objections. And it can't be claimed that he was not "tough on Baez."

Sorry, I just saw this.
I started a thread about "When do we let go" and it went to moderation and I was all UH OH:innocent:

Radar Online & the Huffington Post are reporting that Jerry Springer is offering $1M to Casey, if she appears on the show with GA, LA, & CA. Pretty sure this is just another publicity gimmick, a la the Vivid Entertainment offer. But maybe it's worth a thread.

Someone should make one with this news:

TeamNancyHLN
RPT: (WKMG) #CaseyAnthony has turned down a jail visit from her mother, Cindy Anthony. Where will she go once released from jail? #HLN

My thread suggestion is "Just Ignore Them."

JA said on Piers Morgan last night that he thought the best thing we could do is just ignore ICA when she gets out. He said it a couple times, just turn your back and ignore her. I thought that was awesome and I wish he would have said it on every show he was on. I would love for that thought to get out there. And include the rest of DT in that too. JB has only done one interview to my knowledge, with Barbara Walters. (I did not watch it) I find it interesting though. Are the offers not coming in? Or is he waiting for the best offer? I know it's not realistic, but I hope the offers aren't coming in...ignore them...but who knows. Allegedly the agency he signed with (Paradiem) has now changed their minds, maybe pressure from their other clients? I think it would be great if we could really foster a whole "Ignore Them" movement.

My apologies, I tried to start a thread the other day before I noticed this :(

I have heard rumors that the A's will be writing a book that deals with what to do when a child goes missing. What?! I am wondering why they are not all over the news talking about pool safety...in fact,a s far as I know, no one has said a word about it. Logic would tell me that if my child/grandchild dies in a pool accident I would at least be pretending to give a hoot about the issue.

perhaps when the real father of caylee is found, he can file a lawsuit against casey ... just like the goldbergs did against OJ.

As much as I would like to see KC taken for every penny she ever has, I think I would hate the idea of the "father" of Caylee getting one red cent even more. Whoever he is, if he is alive, does not deserve anything. He did not come forward in life to be a father to Caylee, and he did not come forward in death to help bring her justice or to even look for her.

I would like to see a "who is getting paid by what company" thread. I know this is a disaster waiting to happen because of our terms. I just would like to know. One can dream, right?

A letter to Casey thread

I know the terms and conditions too and would avoid any profanity and name calling etc (I would like to ask questions from one woman to another and I'm sure other posters would like to get feelings, thoughts off their chests)

The very core of a woman is to protect, nourish and nurture and I am finding it so hard to deal with unanswered questions

I know there would be no answers but it may be healing for some of us?

When Casey gets out of Jail no doubt she will Google and maybe come across these letters from posters

I was thinking along those same lines, because you know when she gets out she's going to want to read everything she can about herself and she will without a doubt visit WS...mind you I don't think she will stay long.:rocker:

Hi Tricia-

I would like to start a thread regarding Dr. Jefferey McDonald. He has an appeal going and he seems an excellent topic to dicipher details from years past. I have written to Ms.McDonald about permission to post on WS - have not heard back at this time. Thank you- raregem

p.s. tytyty for all the gifts with my order...lol..oh so cute and useful !

Please mods - I am sickened by the media turning Casey into a celebrity. On Inside Edition last night they were broadcasting things like, "What TV shows does Casey Anthony say she wants to see, what food is she craving?". I want a thread to implore to the media, and websleuths readers to implore to the media to worship JAYCEE DUGARD for her strengh and courage in the face of her hell. Please do not glorify Casey. Please. Let the media focus on what a strong women JAYCEE is. Make her the celebrity.

Hey Tricia....how about this as a new thread?

Going back to square one and seeing if there is away we can help get GA, CA or LE on SOMETHING ANYTHING! to get some type of justice for Caylee

There HAS to be something we can do........I think we all need to rack our brains and go back to square one and look at ga, ca and la and at least see if there is anyway to get charges agains them and HERE is why!

1. ca would NEVER let ica go 31 days without seeing her grand dtr....she's too much of a bulldog.
2. ca and ica had a huge fight the night ica killed poor caylee over the money that ica stole from family and tried to choke her......(how i think caylee died, ica choked HER in a fit of rage). Thus as all have been saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! My understanding is this would be admiss. IF la acknowledged it....MAKE THEM EXPLAIN WHY ICA SAID DON'T WORRY MOM, I DIDN'T TELL THEM ANYTHING!!!
3. ga had a used car lot at one time right? He knows about detailing cars and was meticulous about the cars and their yard
4. ga is an ex-cop/investigator......he knew body fluids would spill out/leak. He knows if you wait long enough and so does ca being a nurse that if you wait long enough, you can get rid of evidence thus a skeletonized body.
5. ga DROVE the blessed car all the way home with that putrid decomp smell. You are going to tell me he didn't KNOW a dead body had been in that car???
6. Why did la ask for imunity? He knows everything that happened but turned on the State (Ashden even said). He knows because he was THERE to help in coverup mode....his motive? all for one and all for all kind of thing/so he could fit in per say w the family and be united for once....he wasn't their golden child per say.....ica was/is
7. ca's motive? guilt, she MADE ica have the baby that she didn't want to have, and maybe thought if we didn't have that fight, caylee would still be alive
8. ga's motive? mix bag.......partially due to his own guilt of lack of putting his foot down or up ica's arse when she screwed up and was coddled by ca and/or guilt over something else.....I honestly don't know....so both of this girl's wouldn't be gone forever?
9. I think la is the nut that needs to be cracked and then and only then can charges be brought up on this family. ica could still get charged with other things I would think...
I really really really think this is the key......
10. ICA, CA and GA have tattoos......so it looks like it's ALL in memory of Caylee? I don't know or even know what the parents tattoos are!

What else could even remotely explain the anthony's behavior? For God's sake.....ica accused her own brother and father of molestation and both STILL fought tooth n nail to help get her off and her mom says how "beautiful" she looks today?

Can we have a new thread about what will happen when Casey googles herself and stumbles accross this forum, what she will think when (or I suppose if) she does and what would happen if she joined the forum and tried to defend herself?

Kimster you never got round to approving or denying this?

We have some extremely talented photoshop members here and I would really like to see a thread regarding "What Casey's physical appearance will be after she is released." Will she go blonde, cut her long hair off, have a boob job, sport a bronze body, have her eyebrows tattooed on? Will anyone, even her own family be able to recognize her?
Personally I think she will go blonde, and cut her hair in a bob, sort of like Nancy Grace's...lol...but who knows she might chose to be a redhead or maybe even go with black to match her personality...lol
I would love to see what some of our members come up with.

We have some extremely talented photoshop members here and I would really like to see a thread regarding "What Casey's physical appearance will be after she is released." Will she go blonde, cut her long hair off, have a boob job, sport a bronze body, have her eyebrows tattooed on? Will anyone, even her own family be able to recognize her?
Personally I think she will go blonde, and cut her hair in a bob, sort of like Nancy Grace's...lol...but who knows she might chose to be a redhead or maybe even go with black to match her personality...lol
I would love to see what some of our members come up with.

How will we know she will need cosmetic surgery to be safe????:twocents:

Going back to square one and seeing if there is away we can help get GA, CA or LE on SOMETHING ANYTHING! to get some type of justice for CayleeThere HAS to be something we can do........I think we all need to rack our brains and go back to square one and look at ga, ca and la and at least see if there is anyway to get charges agains them and HERE is why!

1. ca would NEVER let ica go 31 days without seeing her grand dtr....she's too much of a bulldog.
2. ca and ica had a huge fight the night ica killed poor caylee over the money that ica stole from family and tried to choke her......(how i think caylee died, ica choked HER in a fit of rage). Thus as all have been saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! My understanding is this would be admiss. IF la acknowledged it....MAKE THEM EXPLAIN WHY ICA SAID DON'T WORRY MOM, I DIDN'T TELL THEM ANYTHING!!!
3. ga had a used car lot at one time right? He knows about detailing cars and was meticulous about the cars and their yard
4. ga is an ex-cop/investigator......he knew body fluids would spill out/leak. He knows if you wait long enough and so does ca being a nurse that if you wait long enough, you can get rid of evidence thus a skeletonized body.
5. ga DROVE the blessed car all the way home with that putrid decomp smell. You are going to tell me he didn't KNOW a dead body had been in that car???
6. Why did la ask for imunity? He knows everything that happened but turned on the State (Ashden even said). He knows because he was THERE to help in coverup mode....his motive? all for one and all for all kind of thing/so he could fit in per say w the family and be united for once....he wasn't their golden child per say.....ica was/is
7. ca's motive? guilt, she MADE ica have the baby that she didn't want to have, and maybe thought if we didn't have that fight, caylee would still be alive
8. ga's motive? mix bag.......partially due to his own guilt of lack of putting his foot down or up ica's arse when she screwed up and was coddled by ca and/or guilt over something else.....I honestly don't know....so both of this girl's wouldn't be gone forever?
9. I think la is the nut that needs to be cracked and then and only then can charges be brought up on this family. ica could still get charged with other things I would think...
I really really really think this is the key......
10. ICA, CA and GA have tattoos......so it looks like it's ALL in memory of Caylee? I don't know or even know what the parents tattoos are!

What else could even remotely explain the anthony's behavior? For God's sake.....ica accused her own brother and father of molestation and both STILL fought tooth n nail to help get her off and her mom says how "beautiful" she looks today?
BBM
I wish - and I doubt it.

There are to many posts to see if anyone is talking about Casey having to testify in a deposition in the Civil trial of Zenida, Tim Miller and anyone else who sues her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove