Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to Leonard Padilla....lol

Gee, I went out of my way NOT to go there.... and you come along & ruin everything! lol

But seriously, IF the Padillas wait until after the trial is over.... I don't have a problem with them profiting from the case.

Heck, look at the spokesman the family chose to represent them.... obviously THEY'RE not overly concerned with people making a buck off Caylee or Casey.

If was in the area, I would gladly volunteer!

I guess the weather is the reason more didn't turn out. Will they search tomorrow, and if so, what is the weather like tomorrow?

Tell that to Leonard Padilla....lol

Respecting your opinion, but here's mine. Leonard Padilla put up $500,000 plus in assets and spent $50,000 in bail bondsman fees to put his money where his mouth was. He is a bounty hunter and skilled at finding people. I can see that his skills would have been helpful to this case, however, Casey wouldn't talk to him directly or indirectly. So, he kept his word even though he would have liked to end his involvement earlier. He calls himself a media wh___, so he was up front about that. However, he also spent $50,000 that he won't get back for a week of bail. He kept his word on what he was going to do. He also wanted so much to look for a missing babysitter and a living Caylee. Generally, that's not profiting from a death. After the DNA results came out he wanted out. He was talked into delaying because of the need for integrity of the promise in the bail bond industry and he respected that. He did not control the time the Judge would sign the arrest warrant on the economic crimes or the time LE would go out to re-arrest. In my view, I also thought, at first, that he was in it for the profit alone, but after talking to Tony here and carefully watching it go down from his first involvement, I think Tony and Leonard are stand-up guys. I want them to come back to the west coast where their western appearance is not mocked, but a respected part of the heritage of the land that is their home.

Respecting your opinion, but here's mine. Leonard Padilla put up $500,000 plus in assets and spent $50,000 in bail bondsman fees to put his money where his mouth was. He is a bounty hunter and skilled at finding people. I can see that his skills would have been helpful to this case, however, Casey wouldn't talk to him directly or indirectly. So, he kept his word even though he would have liked to end his involvement earlier. He calls himself a media wh___, so he was up front about that. However, he also spent $50,000 that he won't get back for a week of bail. He kept his word on what he was going to do. He also wanted so much to look for a missing babysitter and a living Caylee. Generally, that's not profiting from a death. After the DNA results came out he wanted out. He was talked into delaying because of the need for integrity of the promise in the bail bond industry and he respected that. He did not control the time the Judge would sign the arrest warrant on the economic crimes or the time LE would go out to re-arrest. In my view, I also thought, at first, that he was in it for the profit alone, but after talking to Tony here and carefully watching it go down from his first involvement, I think Tony and Leonard are stand-up guys. I want them to come back to the west coast where their western appearance is not mocked, but a respected part of the heritage of the land that is their home.
Thanks for putting into words what I have been sitting back here thinking. If my loved ones were in this position, I'd call Leonard and Tony in a heartbeat and hope for their help. They seem to be straight forward guys looking to do their respected jobs.

Thanks for putting into words what I have been sitting back here thinking. If my loved ones were in this position, I'd call Leonard and Tony in a heartbeat and hope for their help. They seem to be straight forward guys looking to do their respected jobs.

Thank you. :)

I would have to agree. I like the Padilla's. They tried. They gave it their best shot. I happen to be from California myself.:)

People here in the Sac Metro area are proud of both Tony & Leonard. They have a good reputation. They did their best in this crazy situation.

Only 300 searchers according to Fox.. I was concerned that there was not enough press announcing the search and TES.. Disappointed a little.
Thank you for those that searched.

You beat me to it. Sadly, I blame politics that there wasn't more coverage. I think there was far more local coverage, so that is one good thing.

300 pairs of eyes looking for Caylee is better than none.

Thank you for all those that searched.

They should be covering it non stop and watch Cayse on video to see if she gets antsy or reacts in any way whatsoever at certain search areas.

Also can anyone tell me where Blanchard Park is in relation to where they are now and in addition to Where the Anthony's live?[/QUOTE]

Blanchard park is approx 5.5 mi from the Anthony home. The Amscot where Casey abandoned her car is off of the same road (E Colonial Dr.) and is approximately 2.5 mi (estimate) down the street.

I can only imagine how hard that was for Jush Duckett to be out there searching knowing his little boy as been gone for 2 yrs and he was out there SEARCHING FOR CAYLEE ....WHERE THE HECK WAS CINDY AND GEORGE ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member