Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICAM. If half the people jumping on Cindy/George joined in the search they'd have some good numbers. But I'm sure it's easier not to. :waitasec:

I think it would be real nice if maybe Cindy and George pitched in and searched a little. Cindy doesn't have a problem telling everyone ELSE to search..what is her excuse?
jmo

I think it would be real nice if maybe Cindy and George pitched in and searched a little. Cindy doesn't have a problem telling everyone ELSE to search..what is her excuse?
jmo

Well (in her mind) they should be searching shopping malls and grocery stores..... Caylee wouldn't be in a swamp !!!!!!!

A little help from their daughter wouldn't hurt :behindbar

It wouldn't but it's NOT going to happen, imo.

NOW is the time for Cindy & George to step up to the plate & do what it takes to bring people to the search.

They have to APPEAL TO THE PUBLIC in a respectful manner to join in with TES who is there trying to do what Cindy has been claiming is her ONLY concern.

Will Cindy be able to stop defending Casey long enough to concentrate on helping to find Caylee?

IMO, I'm not convinced she WANTS anyone searching for Caylee... let alone finding Caylee. As a matter of fact, since TES has arrived in town, it seems the Anthony family has become even MORE belligerent & aggressive with the very public who in a position to help find Caylee.

It wouldn't but it's NOT going to happen, imo.

NOW is the time for Cindy & George to step up to the plate & do what it takes to bring people to the search.

They have to APPEAL TO THE PUBLIC in a respectful manner to join in with TES who is there trying to do what Cindy has been claiming is her ONLY concern.

Will Cindy be able to stop defending Casey long enough to concentrate on helping to find Caylee?

IMO, I'm not convinced she WANTS anyone searching for Caylee... let alone finding Caylee. As a matter of fact, since TES has arrived in town, it seems the Anthony family has become even MORE belligerent & aggressive with the very public who in a position to help find Caylee.

I think because the focus has been recovering Caylee's body.... that would mean she's no longer alive and I don't think they are even at that stage..... very sad

Well (in her mind) they should be searching shopping malls and grocery stores..... Caylee wouldn't be in a swamp !!!!!!!

***sighs*** I am sure that you are right. I just wish one reporter would ask Cindy, just why she isn't out searching for Caylee. I cannot imagine having a family member missing and not search.

ICAM. If half the people jumping on Cindy/George joined in the search they'd have some good numbers. But I'm sure it's easier not to. :waitasec:

There weren't as many people at the protest as there were volunteers searching today. It just looked like it because there were so many in one spot, the searchers are all spread out.

First of all, what is the use of searching? We know she's dead (ok, we'll say 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% sure), she's probably been dead for over two months by this time in the heat of FL probably some nasty grisly mess, her mom abandoned her car next to a dumpster which means she's probably in the landfill, her mom won't even open her mouth to tell anyone the truth of where/what happened, her own grandparents spout crap about no one looking for her while they continue sitting on their a$$es in the house or chasing away reporters off their lawn (who are only doing the job they are paid to do -- OH! That's why Casey has no work ethic -- her parents don't understand the concept), and Florida, including Orlando, is a pretty big place. Why do something for someone who can't be bothered to do it for themselves? What is the saying "God helps those who help themselves"? It works for us mortals as well.

Second, these people are SO rude and repugnant that who in their right mind wants to help them. They are nasty and scary. Not ONE of them have shed any public tears over Caylee. The only one I've seen in tears was Casey and only because she was going to jail. Even if you believe she is alive, don't you MISS her?

Third, this search is about two and a half months too late. Why search when there are several tropical storms/hurricanes/tropical depressions hampering the search.

That aside, if I lived anywhere where I could get to FL without bankrupting my already close to bankrupt budget, I would be there searching not for the Anthonys who don't deserve any help (and no longer deserve our compassion) but to give Caylee a decent final resting place.

That aside, if I lived anywhere where I could get to FL without bankrupting my already close to bankrupt budget, I would be there searching not for the Anthonys who don't deserve any help (and no longer deserve our compassion) but to give Caylee a decent final resting place.

HERE! HERE! :clap::clap:

i think as people see TES seriously searching and others helping that more will come along to help. people seem a bit gun shy because of how the family has been acting. but at the same rate i'm sure some do want to help. i believe the numbers will grow.

I agree.. more and more people are gathering to camp outside the house, but TES doesn't have as many people as they'd like, volunteering. :confused:

I feel bad for TES, I'm sure they expected a huge outpouring of help, but you've got to remember that the Anthony family has burned almost every bridge they have come in contact with.
People love to help but they don't like being talked down to and insulted!

Those pictures of the volunteers are really amazing. All different, young & old, even a pregnant mom to be. G&C should really be ashamed of themselves for hiding out in their house and not even showing a little appreciation. After what Tim said about only having a "glimmer" of hope, Cindy will probably tear him to shreds later tonight.

That swamp looks nasty:(

jmo

Her answer to that was that she is answering the phone and following tips. Yeah OK.

I suspect people are not turning out in droves to help TES because they don't want to find remains that are about two months old. They also are distracted with all of the hurricaines and the associated misery of worrying about having to evacuate - although it doesn't seem likely that Florida is going to take a hit, they will be affected. Maybe I am just making excuses - I know one thing for sure: if those of us here at WS's were close enough, we would be helping TES.

This whole thing is sad. Just sad. In every sense of the word.

Her answer to that was that she is answering the phone and following tips. Yeah OK.

And hammering signs into the yard. And she has been seen using the water hose. I suppose she has done her part ..BS!! Caylee deserves so much more than this family has given her. It breaks my heart and makes me angry...:(

And hammering signs into the yard. And she has been seen using the water hose. I suppose she has done her part ..BS!! Caylee deserves so much more than this family has given her. It breaks my heart and makes me angry...:(

Hopefully, we've heard the last of Cindy bashing people for NOT searching.

I really hope the next time she tries that crap, the reporter asks her why she & George aren't out there searching.

They can let volunteers answer the phone calls with all the alleged 'tips.'

I can't imagine any CREDIBLE tips bypassing LE & going to the Anthony home anyway.

Folks, I also am disheartened about the low turnout to help find Caylee. I started a thread with information and ideas on getting the word out online as much as we can. If anyone would like to help recruit volunteers by posting on online boards and myspace and blogs, please check the thread for info. I'm in NC but I can do this to help. Thanks for all that can and will pitch in in helping get more volunteers for Caylee, this is for Caylee and we just have to focus on that.

Hopefully, we've heard the last of Cindy bashing people for NOT searching.

I really hope the next time she tries that crap, the reporter asks her why she & George aren't out there searching.

They can let volunteers answer the phone calls with all the alleged 'tips.'

I can't imagine any CREDIBLE tips bypassing LE & going to the Anthony home anyway.

I agree with you totally!

I live in Orlando but I was suppose to work today but the rain stopped us, it was really bad weather outside. I'm suppose to work tomorrow too, but if it rains I won't be at work. I am scared to death of lighting so I'm afraid that if it is storming I won't be outside searching either. If that makes me a bad person, so be it. Plus I really don't have the funds right now to drive to the other side of town. Maybe other people in Orlando are in the same boat as I am. I don't know. I wish I could have a free day weather permitting and extra money to go help search, I would.

There weren't as many people at the protest as there were volunteers searching today. It just looked like it because there were so many in one spot, the searchers are all spread out.

First of all, what is the use of searching? We know she's dead (ok, we'll say 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% sure), she's probably been dead for over two months by this time in the heat of FL probably some nasty grisly mess, her mom abandoned her car next to a dumpster which means she's probably in the landfill, her mom won't even open her mouth to tell anyone the truth of where/what happened, her own grandparents spout crap about no one looking for her while they continue sitting on their a$$es in the house or chasing away reporters off their lawn (who are only doing the job they are paid to do -- OH! That's why Casey has no work ethic -- her parents don't understand the concept), and Florida, including Orlando, is a pretty big place. Why do something for someone who can't be bothered to do it for themselves? What is the saying "God helps those who help themselves"? It works for us mortals as well.

Second, these people are SO rude and repugnant that who in their right mind wants to help them. They are nasty and scary. Not ONE of them have shed any public tears over Caylee. The only one I've seen in tears was Casey and only because she was going to jail. Even if you believe she is alive, don't you MISS her?

Third, this search is about two and a half months too late. Why search when there are several tropical storms/hurricanes/tropical depressions hampering the search.

I would think the main reason for searching is because even if she is dead, she needs dignity in death. Because whatever happens, she is a little girl that needs to be buried and let those who loved her grieve and pay their respects for her. The reason would also be that whatever happens, if she is found, maybe justice should and can be served. IMO it really does not matter what anyone thinks her mother, grandmother, grandfather or uncle has acted like, said or has done. She is a little girl that needs to be found. Dead or alive.

I too am really sad and disappointed in the turn out and if I lived in FL I would be there in a heartbeat. I am also sad for TES as Tim and his crew have gone there on their dime (that is funded via contributions of amazing people everywhere) with their equipment, people, and very valuable time. They have hundreds of cases submitted to them constantly but they took this time to go and search for Caylee. I believe if the local people are so touched by this case, they should show it by just volunteering. These are my opinions only.

Respectfully,
KindraLore

I agree with you totally!

I live in Orlando but I was suppose to work today but the rain stopped us, it was really bad weather outside. I'm suppose to work tomorrow too, but if it rains I won't be at work. I am scared to death of lighting so I'm afraid that if it is storming I won't be outside searching either. If that makes me a bad person, so be it. Plus I really don't have the funds right now to drive to the other side of town. Maybe other people in Orlando are in the same boat as I am. I don't know. I wish I could have a free day weather permitting and extra money to go help search, I would.

Awww, don't feel guilty.

Maybe if you call TES headquarters & asked them if there are any car pools in your area?

I have no idea how long they plan on staying in Orlando but I'm thinking a holiday weekend is a pretty rough time to begin such a solemn search.... people want to spend the last weekend of summer with family & enjoying the long weekend.

I'm not so surprised at the low turnout either... after all for more than a month this has been all about Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member