Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, don't feel guilty.

Maybe if you call TES headquarters & asked them if there are any car pools in your area?

That is an idea I didn't think of! Thanks LI Mom, and yes I do feel guilty, I want to help do something. Thank you for the suggestion.:)

If I remember correctly the 5 stages of dealing with tragic events/mourning are:

shock
denial
anger
bargaining
acceptance

People handle death and tragic events very differently, and the time that it takes to get through each stage and to the final stage of acceptance varies greatly.

Some people go through each stage in a matter of weeks/months (a relatively steady progression/course considering the circumstances), and others will never get past the shock and denial phases.

George and Cindy are still mostly in stage 2--denial. It is anyone's guess how long they will remain in this stage or if they will ever get past it. Perhaps they will reach the anger stage if/when Casey is sentenced. But then will probably not be angry at the right person (Casey), they will still be angry with the media and the "babysiter" and head straight back to denial.

Quite honestly I believe Casey is fluctuating between all 5 stages--because she has completely detached herself from what has happened. She is in shock over the public and media's reactions (Why is everyone yelling at me?); to denial (I didn't do anything wrong); to anger (why won't anyone help me...they're all trying to pin this on me!); to bargaining (if they just let me out of jail I'll be able to help them find Caylee); to acceptance (the babysitter took her, I don't know where she is, she's safe, but there is nothing I can do).

That is an idea I didn't think of! Thanks LI Mom, and yes I do feel guilty, I want to help do something. Thank you for the suggestion.:)

You're very welcome.

It's just a shame that this whole thing wasn't coordinated better.... all the wasted media coverage on Casey & the antics of the Anthonys & hardly any effort to help spread the word about the wonderful volunteers who want to search for Caylee?

Crazy world. :confused:

There weren't as many people at the protest as there were volunteers searching today. It just looked like it because there were so many in one spot, the searchers are all spread out.

First of all, what is the use of searching? We know she's dead (ok, we'll say 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% sure), she's probably been dead for over two months by this time in the heat of FL probably some nasty grisly mess, her mom abandoned her car next to a dumpster which means she's probably in the landfill, her mom won't even open her mouth to tell anyone the truth of where/what happened, her own grandparents spout crap about no one looking for her while they continue sitting on their a$$es in the house or chasing away reporters off their lawn (who are only doing the job they are paid to do -- OH! That's why Casey has no work ethic -- her parents don't understand the concept), and Florida, including Orlando, is a pretty big place. Why do something for someone who can't be bothered to do it for themselves? What is the saying "God helps those who help themselves"? It works for us mortals as well.

Second, these people are SO rude and repugnant that who in their right mind wants to help them. They are nasty and scary. Not ONE of them have shed any public tears over Caylee. The only one I've seen in tears was Casey and only because she was going to jail. Even if you believe she is alive, don't you MISS her?

Third, this search is about two and a half months too late. Why search when there are several tropical storms/hurricanes/tropical depressions hampering the search.

That aside, if I lived anywhere where I could get to FL without bankrupting my already close to bankrupt budget, I would be there searching not for the Anthonys who don't deserve any help (and no longer deserve our compassion) but to give Caylee a decent final resting place.

AMEN! Thank you for putting into words what I have wanted to say so often but have not.

If I remember correctly the 5 stages of dealing with tragic events/mourning are:

shock
denial
anger
bargaining
acceptance

People handle death and tragic events very differently, and the time that it takes to get through each stage and to the final stage of acceptance varies greatly.
You're referring to Elisabeth Kübler-Ross' stages of grief. And you're very close:

denial
anger
bargaining
depression
acceptance

Though, the process is not necessarily progressive. In other words, an individual can be in the depression stage, something triggers them, and next thing you know they're back in the denial stage. This is esp so when their loss involves a missing person. So, while finding Caylee so that she can be given a decent burial is important, it is equally (if not more so) important for her family to be able to begin to heal. Bc, otherwise, they are left in a sort of limbo. And they will cycle in and out of the 5 stages until they can know for certain. And this is what "closure" is all about. It's about closing the book to a tragic chapter. Knowing "what happened" in the end. Bc, with not knowing comes the "what ifs." And with the "what ifs" comes the agony.

I feel bad for TES, I'm sure they expected a huge outpouring of help, but you've got to remember that the Anthony family has burned almost every bridge they have come in contact with.
People love to help but they don't like being talked down to and insulted!

this is so unfortunate but i have a feeling you're right about this.

Will they be back out tomorrow?

Yes the search is going on tomorrow, definitely could use any locals that want to help!

Same time, same place -

5750 TG Lee Blvd, Holiday Inn Express on corner of 436/Semoran Blvd, back parking lot, 8 AM.

Have the local and national stations been running the story that TES is looking for volunteers ?? I haven't really seen a whole lot of coverage on that . Maybe if we get on the stations to get off their A$$es to make announcements requesting volunteers.

Also I've seen several posters here say they couldn't make it today but would be there tomorrow and Monday.

Second, these people are SO rude and repugnant that who in their right mind wants to help them. They are nasty and scary. Not ONE of them have shed any public tears over Caylee. The only one I've seen in tears was Casey and only because she was going to jail. Even if you believe she is alive, don't you MISS her?
It's not about them. It's about Caylee. Caylee deserves to be found and given a proper burial. Also, finding her will help strengthen the case against Casey so there can be justice for Caylee. Searching for that little angel is more than worth it and I'd totally be involved if I lived anywhere remotely close to Orlando.

I think mainly the news has done a poor job at publicizing the searches. They are too focused on the circus surrounding Casey and her parents instead of focusing on little Caylee.

I think mainly the news has done a poor job at publicizing the searches. They are too focused on the circus surrounding Casey and her parents instead of focusing on little Caylee.

WKMG tonite on their 11 PM newscast encouraged people to help, listing all the info. Nice.

Didn't they also work on the Jessie Davis case?
-----------------
Hi Cheko, I am positive they did. I heard on tv.they are going to use a Drone plane.These planes have been used in Afghanistan and Iraq.My nephew who was in the Air Force said they can pick out some sort of heat even from deep in mountains ~ not his exact words but I guess not too much escapes them.I am praying also they are able to find her.Nore Bless her little heart!

WKMG tonite on their 11 PM newscast encouraged people to help, listing all the info. Nice.

I'm glad to hear the local media has stepped up.

They have concentrated on Casey long enough.

It's time to put their efforts into finding Caylee or they will make Cindy right and none of us want that!

Put the spotlight on Caylee! Put the spotlight on the search!

Not the house!

~drumstick

IMO.

for those that live to far to help with the search. remember TES also need food and water. perhaps a store can be found near by that you can order these from and have them delivered.

oh another idea i saw posted with stacy was calling different businesses and organisations to help donate water and snacks. maybe we have some posters that are good at getting people to donate.

Glad to hear they did because I watched WFTV and they never even mentioned that TES would be searching again today, much less needing volunteers.

TES needs volunteers! If you are local please think about helping this wonderful organization search for Caylee. Even just calling, emailing the local media to ask them to announce the search and that volunteers are needed is a help! Please, for Caylee.

XL106.7 had a caller asking for volunteers and telling where to sign up.. what to bring exc...They have repeat her orginal broadcast twice an hour since ...so yes our local media is trying to get the word out.

The Anthonys have the media parked right outside the front door.....

are THEY taking advantage of that free publicity to get the word out about TES' efforts???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZeyVPNINxs&eurl=http://.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member