Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News: The Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport this morning.

Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey3108aug31,0,4991007.story

I just text messaged Tim for an update, I will post when I hear..

Thanks Blink, it would help to know IF they are searching tomorrow. The earlier the word can get out, the more places we can contact to get the word out for volunteers and donations.

Thanks Blink, it would help to know IF they are searching tomorrow. The earlier the word can get out, the more places we can contact to get the word out for volunteers and donations.

with ya Darlin- it is difficult to get connected when they are "in the field" working.. I also expressed my concern to Tim that I think there is a MISPERCEPTION out there that the ANthony family has some sort of influence in the search areas or even on Tim Miller.. thus accounting for such a low turnout. That could not be further from the truth, OCSD is with them as we speak, and I want to make sure everyone knows that..

If you find out what they need I can stop at the grocery store and pick it up before I get there.

thanks~

drumstick on the road ;)

with ya Darlin- it is difficult to get connected when they are "in the field" working.. I also expressed my concern to Tim that I think there is a MISPERCEPTION out there that the ANthony family has some sort of influence in the search areas or even on Tim Miller.. thus accounting for such a low turnout. That could not be further from the truth, OCSD is with them as we speak, and I want to make sure everyone knows that..

Thanks for keeping us informed, Blink.

What's needed, imo is:

More publicity about TES & how citizens can get involved.... to drown out the efforts from the Casey supporters trying to make people believe the search is just a waste of time.

(I'm talking about saturating the Orlando area with this info...... not everyone follows this case on their computers)

Breaking News: The Orange County Sheriff's Office is searching for Caylee Marie Anthony near Orlando International Airport this morning.

Sheriff's officers have joined with Equusearch in the hunt for the missing 3-year-old, and have sent their helicopter up in the air to help with mapping the search area.

The search area is located near the airport, north of the Beach Line, south of Lee Vista Boulevard and east of State Road 436.

Is this the same area that the anonymous person who is married to a psychic posted about? I can't find that thread and perhaps it was removed for a good reason. Just curious.

Never mind. It just came to me. Is this the area where the news people claimed they had records of her cell phone pings? And LE denied that was true?

People who are not familiar with TES may think that they are searching for an alive child entirely. With all the information out there on decomposing body, many MAY assume that the search is a waste of time.
That could have been what you are saying, not sure...

It is not a waste of time to look for Caylee, alive or dead.

She has no voice, she can't tell people where she is, she needs people out there searching for her so she can find her way home. If it was their child out there laying in a ditch somewhere, they wouldn't assume it was a waste of time.

Caylee has become everyone's child and she needs everyone's help in finding her.

If people think searching for her is a waste of time, I feel sorry for them.

Blink, thank you so much for keeping us updated... it is much appreciated!

People who are not familiar with TES may think that they are searching for an alive child entirely. With all the information out there on decomposing body, many MAY assume that the search is a waste of time.
That could have been what you are saying, not sure...

Yes, good thoughts, I think Tim's appearances this week did not give him the exposure he needed to really get his thoughts out, and therefore help people to understand their position and it's importance. It is a difficult mine filed to navigate in this case. I truly believe there are folks that would help but are scared to death to be associated with this fiasco, and that unfortunately does not help find Baby Caylee. Wish I was local.

Blink, thank you so much for keeping us updated... it is much appreciated!

Wish I had an actual update, LOL..

DId everyone catch Drumstick's post that she wrangled her hubby into the RV and they are headed to Orlando to search.. Bless their hearts!!

That is great. Bless all the searchers. I wish I was close enough to dig my heels in and rattle some bushes.

I hope we can find out about tomorrow soon. I have at least 50 places I plan on calling.

"We're providing search areas that we think might be fruitful," Sgt. John Allen of the Sheriff's Office. "Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body."

Although some of the areas have already been searched before by deputies, a large number of community volunteers can go over areas the in greater detail, Allen said.

"We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps," he said.

I'm taking off tomorrow from work, and my daughter already has the day off for Labor Day. We will both be there tomorrow to help. I may have another friend that may be able to join too, we will see.

Per Erin Bridwell, TES:
Originally Posted by Blink34
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Erin Bridwell, from TES, has told me that they plan on staying there until further notice, and the command center will stay the rear of the Holiday Inn. Please report at 8am, and again need volunteer form completed when you get there and photo ID.

Local Fox news, MyFoxOrlando.com, just had an update on the search today. About 200 volunteers showed up. They were divided into groups and each group was given a grid to search. OCSO is helping and directing them where to search based on the pings from Casey's cell phone. They will continue to search each day beginning at 8AM. Nothing found today.

Devorahhh

Make sure you have a photo ID with you when you go. I saw some people being turned away yesterday due to the fact that they didnt have proper ID with them. TES also really watches for the safety of their volunteers, so thats why they want a Photo ID. They want to know when you are coming and going.

Make sure you have a photo ID with you when you go. I saw some people being turned away yesterday due to the fact that they didnt have proper ID with them. TES also really watches for the safety of their volunteers, so thats why they want a Photo ID. They want to know when you are coming and going.

Thanks for the reminder, I'm going get my stuff ready for tomorrow and will make sure to have my I.D. I just can't decide on long pants or shorts. It's so hot but I would rather have long pants on for protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico