Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody come on out! I finally made it to the Holiday Inn!

Search starts in the morning!

Will keep you posted!

~drumstick

Everybody come on out! I finally made it to the Holiday Inn!

Search starts in the morning!

Will keep you posted!

~drumstick
drumstick where did you travel from , We are in south carolina my son is considering making the drive also...

Glad you made it drumstick, I wish you were here on better circumstances but glad you are here to help.

drumstick where did you travel from , We are in south carolina my son is considering making the drive also...

Answering for the very kind and generous drumstick- the Palm Beach Area..

Thanks for the reminder, I'm going get my stuff ready for tomorrow and will make sure to have my I.D. I just can't decide on long pants or shorts. It's so hot but I would rather have long pants on for protection.

That is awesome, I am thinking of starting a thread just specifically for search volunteers to report or "journal"

Great idea and thanks for the updates.

Thanks for everyone that is going to put feet on the ground!

I contacted all the Orlando Area Radio stations on the list and asked them to air the information about tomorrows search.

I also contacted about 50 Orlando Area churches as well and asked them to ask their members to come help search or if they can't search to drop by water, food and snacks.

I also asked them to say a prayer for Caylee, the Anthony's and all the searchers.

http://www.local6.com/news/17354989/detail.html

A call for volunteers to search for a missing Orlando girl drew only a handful of people over the weekend instead of a crowd of thousands originally expected."We usually have 1,000 to 2,000 a day (for a search)," Texas Equusearch official Mandy Albritton said. "Unfortunately, Saturday we only had 200."volunteers showed up for a Sunday search.

Some blamed the low turnout -- which was described as dismal -- on Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

"Regardless of what your opinion is about the family, the focus is on this little girl who needs to be found," volunteer Magie Woodward said.

don't tell me people are not searching because of casey that would be total crap!!!!

A call for volunteers to search for a missing Orlando girl drew only a handful of people over the weekend instead of a crowd of thousands originally expected."We usually have 1,000 to 2,000 a day (for a search)," Texas Equusearch official Mandy Albritton said. "Unfortunately, Saturday we only had 200."volunteers showed up for a Sunday search.

It's horrible to say, but I really think the lies and attitude of Casey, compounded with the GP's own attitude and issues - really has america not feeling the compassion for this family.

Forgive me if this has already been suggested, but someone mentioned earlier that perhaps one reason for the lower than expected turnout was because people are in church on Sundays.

Has anyone contacted the local churches? They have a huge opportunity to organize and manage search teams. Even though I do know that almost everyone should have heard of Caylee's case by now, especially in the Orlando area, perhaps they're not emphasizing the need for volunteers in media such as TV or radio as much as required to really let people know what is going one. We all know every aspect of this case, but we are a very tiny percentage of the population. The internet IS a wide-reaching tool, but not everyone utilizes it.

Lisha

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/orl-casey3108aug31,0,4991007.story

"We're providing search areas that we think might be fruitful," Sgt. John Allen of the Sheriff's Office. "Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body."

Although some of the areas have already been searched before by deputies, a large number of community volunteers can go over areas the in greater detail, Allen said.

"We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps," he said.

That "probably" statement could come back to haunt the prosecution. Not a wise thing to say after confirming their evidence today.

Either they believe in forensic science or they don't.

Not smart at all. Let's hope JB doesn't read that sentence.

Getting ready to leave for the search. I'm nervous, it's crazy. Wish everyone luck today in finding Caylee.

Getting ready to leave for the search. I'm nervous, it's crazy. Wish everyone luck today in finding Caylee.

Pick up some more people as you go along - maybe you could have a sign on your car that says FOLLOW ME TO THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY...

Hey, not a bad idea for you people going to search..........

Maybe put a phone # on your sign for TES......

Hi,
I was reading at the "Support for Volunteers" thread and posted this over there.

Maybe someone reading here can help me locate a place to which I can donate
gift cards / money/ etc to help the Websleuthers in their search for Caylee. TIA

:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Good Morning, Everyone...

Aren't WebSleuthers the Greatest!?!?

Reading this thread brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart immensely!
My heart goes out to each and everyone of you who will be volunteering your time and energy today!

You are all so awesome!

God Bless all of you.... the WSers, the TES people.... and everyone else....
who will be traveling near and far in order to help in the search for Caylee.
And to all of you offering to help in any other way that you can.

I truly wish I were close enough to be there searching with you.
But please know that you all will be in my thoughts and prayers all day today.....
and for as long it takes to find Caylee!

Since I can't be there in person, I too would like to donate gas cards, food, Cutter Wipes, bug spray,
bottles of water, restaurant gift cards, cash, and/or anything else that is needed or helpful for the searchers.

Please let us know ASAP, if there is one particular PayPal Account
or somewhere else to which we can donate.

Hopefully, an account or some other place will be set up for our
"fellow/sister" WebSleuth Members (AKA: Angels in Disguise),
who will be helping TES in the search for our Sweet Baby Caylee.

I will be at work 8a - 4p today, but will be checking back here often,
including my private messages and my email...
hoping that a place to donate will have been set up.
(unfortunately, nurses don't get every holiday / week-end off)

Again, God Bless each and every one of you.

And thank you, Christine, for this thread
and for any suggestions you may have.

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I would like to know ahead of time if they will be searching through next weekend. How do I find this out? I work and need to make plans if I intend to go help, but I don't want to plan to go unless I know for sure they are going to continue to carry this thing out at least through next weekend.

I gotta work {crying} or I'd be there, I'll donate $$ if someone posts how!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser