Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you feel that Casey dumped her in the landfill, perhaps ? OMG ! I would not do that to my dog !!

I feel that maybe she is at J. Blanchard PARK. IT WAS MENTIONED 3 X'S IN THE 400 PGS OF DOCUMENTS.

Casey also told the Detective that park was Caylee's favorite.

I do not feel that Casey disposed of the baby alone. She is no more than maybe 100# soak and wet. WHO helped her ?

I wonder why the Texas Search site still has June 9th as the last day anyone saw Caylee. I know of the several statements said in that regard, but I thought it was concluded in the bonds hearing, with Cindy on the stand, that they were mistaken, that it was the 15th, or whatever day Father's Day was. I wonder if they just haven't had time to update it, or if the date still seems to be in question for some reason.

I wonder why the Texas Search site still has June 9th as the last day anyone saw Caylee. I know of the several statements said in that regard, but I thought it was concluded in the bonds hearing, with Cindy on the stand, that they were mistaken, that it was the 15th, or whatever day Father's Day was. I wonder if they just haven't had time to update it, or if the date still seems to be in question for some reason.

TES is a very very busy organization. They may not have enough manpower to correct the date. I LOVE TES. They found Brandi Laurent in Kiln, MS in 10 minutes and she had been missing for months.

Update me please - when is TES planning to start their search!

Stupid WS Newbie Questions about TES in specific relation to the Caylee Anthony case:

(don't kill me, please for being a dork)

1. in light of the DNA evidence leaked to the media today, how might this impact TES/Tim's involvement?
2. Is it possible that LE's leak to the media today of the 'air' results was a deliberate 'heads up' unofficial nod of respect to TES? (i.e. 'don't waste your time looking for a missing person?'
3. Does this mean that Beth/Tim won't have to sit across from Casey as an initial interview/jump-off point?

Please don't flame me for asking. I am a thoughtful Newbie and to me it seems as if much of this 'Body Farm' info likely broke while TES was en-route, in the air. Thus, it seems to me that the TES 'plan of approach' at 2:00 EST might doffer greatly from the POA at 7:00 EST?

Stupid WS Newbie Questions about TES in specific relation to the Caylee Anthony case:

(don't kill me, please for being a dork)

1. in light of the DNA evidence leaked to the media today, how might this impact TES/Tim's involvement?
2. Is it possible that LE's leak to the media today of the 'air' results was a deliberate 'heads up' unofficial nod of respect to TES? (i.e. 'don't waste your time looking for a missing person?'
3. Does this mean that Beth/Tim won't have to sit across from Casey as an initial interview/jump-off point?

Please don't flame me for asking. I am a thoughtful Newbie and to me it seems as if much of this 'Body Farm' info likely broke while TES was en-route, in the air. Thus, it seems to me that the TES 'plan of approach' at 2:00 EST might doffer greatly from the POA at 7:00 EST?

Heck, PH, I'm not a newbie and still ask stupid questions all the time. From what I have read above, you say TES is planning on arrivinig today and your question is whether the lastest news will have any effect on their search. Is that correct? IMO, I think there is still a body to be found and it NEEDS TO BE FOUND!!!!!

Heck, PH, I'm not a newbie and still ask stupid questions all the time. From what I have read above, you say TES is planning on arrivinig today and your question is whether the lastest news will have any effect on their search. Is that correct? IMO, I think there is still a body to be found and it NEEDS TO BE FOUND!!!!!

TES actually met with The Anthony family, in the presence of their attorney, Jose Baez last evening.

I am so very relieved that TX Equusearch will be assisting the Anthony family as well as LE in locating little Caylee! She needs to be brought home and returned to her family. My heart just breaks for them!

forgive another newbie post, but everyone seems to be thrilled that TX Equusearch is to help. I keep hearing glowing reports. What is so special about what they do, compared to other searchers? (No disrespect intented, just curiosity as it's obvious many of you highly respect them).

Capri: they are an organization that utilizes a load of equipment to search, and a lot of compassion. They only enter cases at the family's request, and do it for free. Tim's daughter was abducted and murdered, thus he knows what families of of the missing are going through and knows how to work with them on a compassionate level. The TES core is comprised of people that know their stuff and what they are doing, when it comes to searches and dealing with families of the missing.

I called Texas Equusearch today. They said that they are planning to start the search Saturday and will have the info on the front page page of their website

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

You can fax them a copy of the application-also on their website and bring the original to the search site ( to be announced) with ID.

info # 1 877 270 9500

Capri: they are an organization that utilizes a load of equipment to search, and a lot of compassion. They only enter cases at the family's request, and do it for free. Tim's daughter was abducted and murdered, thus he knows what families of of the missing are going through and knows how to work with them on a compassionate level. The TES core is comprised of people that know their stuff and what they are doing, when it comes to searches and dealing with families of the missing.

Thanks Elphaba

Love_Mama, I hope you do not mind me seconding your post!!!

OM Gosh, LaLaw......of course not. I've seen them in action!

Fast forward to REAL life!

Just noticed, which is why I'm posting is that you're in New Orleans!

Please be safe.........get out if you have to. Once this Gustav hits the gulf anything could happen!

Livingston Parish President Mike Grimmer plans to call for a state of emergency when the council meets tonight and a voluntary evacuation of areas south of Interstate 12 and the La. 42 area starting at 7 a.m. Saturday as Tropical Storm Gustav heads toward the Gulf of Mexico.

If Gustav continues on a track that takes it through the parish, Grimmer said today that he will make the voluntary evacuation of low-lying areas in the southern part of the parish mandatory on Sunday. Those areas include the Killian, Maurepas, Port Vincent and Springfield areas.

If if is possible for you to post what's happening there, we have thread on WS. Hope to see you there.

And to really cover you guy's I'll be posting in the prayer thread for all of you in harm's way!

xxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

forgive another newbie post, but everyone seems to be thrilled that TX Equusearch is to help. I keep hearing glowing reports. What is so special about what they do, compared to other searchers? (No disrespect intented, just curiosity as it's obvious many of you highly respect them).

Capri, you got some good answers. I've seen TES at work.

Texas EquuSearch (TES), was formally called the Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team,non profit, all-volunteer organization dedicated to the search for missing persons. Period!

It was founded back 2000 by Director Tim Miller after the abduction and murder of his daughter, Laura.

Volunteers are typically trained on the spot when a search is necessary. [/B]

The expectation is that volunteers know how to use the equipment they bring with them, whether that is a horse or a FLIR equipped helicopter.

They can search on land or water and by Air. THey have fabulous equipment, the BEST.

The next few day's should be pretty exciting, along with what LE has released and now having the best search team in the US.

If anyone can find Caylee, it will be Equusearch

xxxxo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

This is great news.

TES actually met with The Anthony family, in the presence of their attorney, Jose Baez last evening.

Blink 34...QUESTION : Was CASEY at the meeting with TES? .

you are tooo special! Thank you for all you do; picked up on your astute character and clear responses right away when I originally joined forum.

I hope TES is able find out about the vehicle. The documents say that there were scratches along the car on the trunk. If George is truthful and these scratches are new it could be a clue. Casey could have backed up into a wooded area and gotten the scratches while she was placing her child there.

Yes, she was.
Thank you, there are alot of really respected posters here I feel were kind enough to be mentors; and will "forget" more than I will ever know about these kinds of cases.

I called Texas Equusearch today. They said that they are planning to start the search Saturday and will have the info on the front page page of their website

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

You can fax them a copy of the application-also on their website and bring the original to the search site ( to be announced) with ID.

info # 1 877 270 9500

Great to get this out there! This works well into the Bond being revoked on Saturday, per LP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans