Equusearch

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if they released anymore people would be pissed. Why is this little girl worth all the trouble when there are thousand of other missing gets not getting a second glance? At least that's what I think people would say

Hi, I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do their job in the search, I've never even searched for a body. I just viewed a picture of 4 people on the search on a wide dirt path in some woods? And it looks like they are staying on the path and using sticks to part the ferns and stuff as they walk. I really really think they need to go well off the path, like 100 feet right and left. I know it's harder! But walking the path may miss where she's hidden.

Just some info......
Me and 2 others attended the search yesterday(Sat.) There were over 1000 people. Very Hot and Humid. The command post provided unlimited amounts of water, bug spray and were very thankful for each and every volunteer that attended. I was told 3 or more times, thank you for helping with the search.
Our group contained 15 people. We met at a local store parking lot and walked to the search area. We made a 50 foot line with 15 people. We searched in MUD, Nasty ant infested water. The grass and briars were at least up to my thighs and I am 5'8. No hunter would even walk in these conditions. We searched around trees, thinking maybe it would be used as a marker for her later return. We lifted up 8x4 pieces of old tin roofs(rusted), searched under and over every tree stump. We dug up any noticeable mounds of dirt that looked suspcious. We were notified that it is all CONFIDENT info, so cant say what or if we found anything that related to the case. But, it was snake infested, BEES, ANTS and Creepy THINGS EVERYWHERE!!!! We did go off of all roads. If you saw them on a path, they were probably waiting for the others in the group to catch up with the team leader. All groups have a min. of 15 people. They had to do a head count every few minutes, because of the heat and the ages of some of the volunteers.
There was a grandmother of 14 and 2 great grandchildren. She must have been at least 70. She came out ALL by herself... We had to help her thru a bobwired fence. She was slow, but she was determined!!!!!
FYI- we had to wear long sleeves!!! the skeeters were BAD!! Sitting water from the hurricane was everywhere. Heavy backpacks with water, etc.
Would love to go again today, but my legs are killing me!!!

I really enjoyed it, even though it was blistering hot!!! I encourage anyone to join a search. It was a life changing experience!!! I have 4 boys and would love for people to help me if I needed it.. Have a Blessed Day!!

Just some info......
Me and 2 others attended the search yesterday(Sat.) There were over 1000 people. Very Hot and Humid. The command post provided unlimited amounts of water, bug spray and were very thankful for each and every volunteer that attended. I was told 3 or more times, thank you for helping with the search.
Our group contained 15 people. We met at a local store parking lot and walked to the search area. We made a 50 foot line with 15 people. We searched in MUD, Nasty ant infested water. The grass and briars were at least up to my thighs and I am 5'8. No hunter would even walk in these conditions. We searched around trees, thinking maybe it would be used as a marker for her later return. We lifted up 8x4 pieces of old tin roofs(rusted), searched under and over every tree stump. We dug up any noticeable mounds of dirt that looked suspcious. We were notified that it is all CONFIDENT info, so cant say what or if we found anything that related to the case. But, it was snake infested, BEES, ANTS and Creepy THINGS EVERYWHERE!!!! We did go off of all roads. If you saw them on a path, they were probably waiting for the others in the group to catch up with the team leader. All groups have a min. of 15 people. They had to do a head count every few minutes, because of the heat and the ages of some of the volunteers.
There was a grandmother of 14 and 2 great grandchildren. She must have been at least 70. She came out ALL by herself... We had to help her thru a bobwired fence. She was slow, but she was determined!!!!!
FYI- we had to wear long sleeves!!! the skeeters were BAD!! Sitting water from the hurricane was everywhere. Heavy backpacks with water, etc.

I really enjoyed it, even though it was blistering hot!!! I encourage anyone to join a search. It was a life changing experience!!! I have 4 boys and would love for people to help me if I needed it.. Have a Blessed Day!!

:blowkiss: You are so my hero of the day! Thanks for sharing your story of how it is there. So I aplaud you!!! You deserve all our respect for what you are doing!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just some info......

If everyone in this world was like YOU...then you wouldn't be out there looking for this poor child because this whole thing never would have happened!!!
God Bless you and your family. It's people just like YOU who WILL bring Caylee home to all of us. THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU.

I am not a hero, just very sad that this little girl can't have a proper burial!!
I have a big heart and can't understand how a mother could be this way towards her child:confused: Thanks

Just some info......

Blessing for today:

Matthew 18:

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

T

I'm trying to be kind and considerate as far as the grandparents go. I truly believe they're in denial. But to deny a simple thing as a scent of the child, even if they WANT her alive, they need to look at every scenario.

FWIW, IF this were my grandchild, I certainly would want them alive. I'd do anything in my power to find them. That would include, PERSONALLY, SLOGGING THROUGH SWAMPS, if I had to.

Also, FWIW, the Anthonys need to know that this search by TES, isn't JUST for a BODY, but to ELIMINATE. IF they truly want to prove their granddaughter is alive, PROVE IT by assisting in NOT finding a dead body! Provide Caylee's SCENT!! PLEASE!!

This is NOT about Casey, it's about CAYLEE!!!!!!

:mad:
fran

But, wouldn't LE be able to siieze something on a search warrent?

I am not a hero, just very sad that this little girl can't have a proper burial!!
I have a big heart and can't understand how a mother could be this way towards her child:confused: Thanks

It is hard for NORMAL, LOVING people to understand.

Most parents would walk through fire for their kids.

:blowkiss: You are so my hero of the day! Thanks for sharing your story of how it is there. So I aplaud you!!! You deserve all our respect for what you are doing!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And, mine!:):blowkiss::clap:

Oops i guess someone already posted this.

This guy is searching places per request from viewers.

This guy is going around today searching areas his readers ask him too. So if you guys have a particular area you havent seen searched then hit him up, he is doing requests today. He has also been involved with Equusearch as a volonteer.

Well first of all "THANK YOU Rgr8boyz" from all of us who don't live close enough to search but would love to be helping to look for Caylee. I so respect you for what you and thousands of other searchers have done. You are appreciated.

I am infuriated at the thought of the Anthony familys refusal to provide something of Caylees for the scent dogs. Unbelievable. But when i think of Caylee, i am so saddened for her, as "her own family" doesn't seem to want her found. Unfortuately this tells me alot about her life. Looks like when she was alive she was not protected by the other adults around KC if it meant a confrontation with her. Sad, so incredibly sad for Caylee.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

The Anthonys won't help in any way...........a body found = prison for Casey. :mad:

:furious: Yep, this is exactly what I think too. Cindy has already called the police on her daughter (causing precious Casey to go to jail...), starting all this; so there is absolutely no way that Cindy is going to help search for Caylee because she knows that Casey would really be going away then... for murder. :behindbar

They're all just a bunch of --> :chicken:'s... if Casey was my child, I'd have her strung up by her toenails in that house until she told me exactly where Caylee was at -- then I'd drag her out into the yard and let the media/protesters have at her. There would be NO hot baths; warm beds; pizza delivery; and manicures, sorry. She'd much rather be in jail then for me to be her momma. :clap:

God Bless you Rgr8boyz.

I live in Southern CA.

I can't imagine how you did it. I live at the beach, and we don't even have mosquito's here! They do have them inland.

xxxxxxxxxooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Just some info......

Bless you :blowkiss: You are a wonderful, caring and loving human being. Thank you for all you did to help bring Caylee home.

Rgr8boyz

Thank you for doing something that some of wish we could..search for Caylee.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oops i guess someone already posted this.

This guy is searching places per request from viewers.

This guy is going around today searching areas his readers ask him too. So if you guys have a particular area you havent seen searched then hit him up, he is doing requests today. He has also been involved with Equusearch as a volonteer.

Tell him WARREN PARK (near Judge road). Also tell him TRADEPORT Road. I do not know of these areas being searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
electricalbee651