Eric B. death certificate *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wonder why LE has his death certificate in among the computer forensics?

Cindy said early in one of her interviews with Yuri, et al, that she had seen Caylee's "father's" obituary or death certificate on the computer.

Cindy said early in one of her interviews with Yuri, et al, that she had seen Caylee's "father's" obituary or death certificate on the computer.

Well, she didn't look at it very good if this is it, and she didn't do any further research as one who was curious would most likely do.

imo.

If I were this kids parents I would be ticked off to have his DC posted on the internet. This is an invasion of privacy I would think especially since he was a minor. I know it is part of the case and the laws allow it to be released but I would not be happy if he were my son.

If I were this kids parents I would be ticked off to have his DC posted on the internet. This is an invasion of privacy I would think especially since he was a minor. I know it is part of the case and the laws allow it to be released but I would not be happy if he were my son.

Blame would lie at the doorstep of the Anthony family imo.

fwiw, someone mentioned a long time ago they thought Casey got preg during a time that would be a school break, many kids from, ky, tn, and ms go down to fla for school break, even the underage ones, to party. This is a still a possibility. small one but possible. although he is prob innocent just like e-body else surrounding this case...

Blame would lie at the doorstep of the Anthony family imo.

way oT but your pic/avatar reminds me of the phone commercial with the baby sitting at the computer talking with a digitally enhanced mouth about his phone service.

way oT but your pic/avatar reminds me of the phone commercial with the baby sitting at the computer talking with a digitally enhanced mouth about his phone service.

LOL. My son resembles him actually! A bit younger though.

The thread title says it all as far as the thread is concerned. There is an Eric that Cindy and Casey claimed was the father of Caylee, deceased. There is a copy of his death certificate in the latest release and it clearly, from what I can see shows he is not the father. Especially when you google his full name with middle initial and look at the memorial. His picture is there. No resemblance.

JPC, from what I understand, didn't know Casey at the time of conception and didn't know her even before Caylee was born. But, that is not what this particular thread is about.

This thread illustrates another Anthony lie.

jmo

So, are you just advising me to repost in a more relevent thread? Not sure one exists. I KNOW I'm not the only one here who has JPC WAY UP there in their "hinky meter" despite these reports that KC didn't meet him till after Caylee's birth....Can you advise me of more relelant places to research and/or post? TIA.

Cindy said Casey told her he died close to Caylee's birthday, so I wouldnt believe it for a second
Could be one of the "conflicting" statements. We should keep track of how many there are.

He was 18 when he died. And unfortunately, most death certificates are public record. I wouldnt be happy if it was my son either...

So, are you just advising me to repost in a more relevent thread? Not sure one exists. I KNOW I'm not the only one here who has JPC WAY UP there in their "hinky meter" despite these reports that KC didn't meet him till after Caylee's birth....Can you advise me of more relelant places to research and/or post? TIA.

I am in no position to advise. I am just a layman. I do think it creates confusion in a thread about Eric and his death cert though. jmo.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77905
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77905
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73052
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67817

That name comes up a lot on those thread about who the father is, who Caylee looks like, etc.

I've always thought that Caylee looks exactly like JPC. She looks more like him than her own mother.

Until I see the LA DNA report, I will always believe JPC is my #1 Daddy suspect.

At the risk of being wrong...I will continue to assert that UNTIL it is PROVEN to me that JPC is NOT Caylee's bio Dad, I will always suspect that he is.

you're not alone, ripley.

I agree that JPC resembles Caylee.

Four things though.

1. He comes from money and you would think Casey would have gotten money from him.
2. Friends say he never met her until well after Caylee was born, like 2 years later.
3. That name has never been circulated by LE, the family, or anyone else for that matter.
4. JP is supposed to dislike Casey anyway.

Back to the thread at hand. The gentleman that is deceased, a mere child when Caylee was conceived can be pretty much ruled out at the father. The family tried to pass this young man off as the father and it falls flat into the bucket of lies imo.

I've always thought that Caylee looks exactly like JPC. She looks more like him than her own mother.

Until I see the LA DNA report, I will always believe JPC is my #1 Daddy suspect.

Thank you. I have also posted these same exact words "She looks more like him than her own mother."

I'm just concerned that I am posting "off topic" for this particular thread. I'm new to online posting. I know I've made mistakes, just trying to learn to be a better poster. When I say, Looking for advice, I'm not kidding. I'm sincere.

I agree that JPC resembles Caylee.

Four things though.

1. He comes from money and you would think Casey would have gotten money from him.
2. Friends say he never met her until well after Caylee was born, like 2 years later.
3. That name has never been circulated by LE, the family, or anyone else for that matter.
4. JP is supposed to dislike Casey anyway.

Back to the thread at hand. The gentleman that is deceased, a mere child when Caylee was conceived can be pretty much ruled out at the father. The family tried to pass this young man off as the father and it falls flat into the bucket of lies imo.

Re: the first part of your post about JPC. I completely agree! Always have. But the physical resemblances are just SO overwhelming that I believe JPC needs a "second look". PS, the fact that HE is the ONLY male to describe a "dislike" for KC makes him stand out IMHO.

the father is probably not dead. why do I say this? Because KC said he was.

I think Caylee really favored George.

Thank you for your support! My assertion is based STRICKTLEY upon physical photo eviedence. (And my gut feelings but stating "gut" feelings will only get you ridiculed here) ALL OTHER eviedence points elsewhere...Despite this, I continue to believe what I believe. JPC IS Caylee's Bio Dad. Please, prove me wrong....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410
Back