Etiquette & Information Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gosh, I don't know the answer to either of your questions, Seriously and Simon, but I'll try to send a mod to check it out.

Though I'd be surprised if you couldn't start a thread, MrsSimon. The software is new, though, and I haven't tried to start one, so...?

I hate when I get that message.

To all Mods, Admin and Tricia: THANK YOU! You are really appreciated. :blowkiss:
Hey when I got mine, I was so bored by not being able to log on I sat there and made my banning look pretty. LOL.

Banned.jpg

I was all a big misunderstanding and the mods were more than gracious about it. I never had multiple hats just crazy ip addresses while traveling.

Question--
Can only certain members start a thread? I wanted to start a thread about a particular movie that started today in the Up to the Minute section, however, received a message that I was not allowed to do so...
Thanks.

Gosh, I don't know the answer to either of your questions, Seriously and Simon, but I'll try to send a mod to check it out.

Though I'd be surprised if you couldn't start a thread, MrsSimon. The software is new, though, and I haven't tried to start one, so...?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73474

Can anyone tell me why some folks have a blue dot and some have a green dot next to their screen name?

Have I missed this somewhere? TIA.

SG

QUESTION:
I am sorry if this has already been asked. What does MOO mean? Thank you--doogiesgirl.

Guess this is right thread to ask this.

I think I have been incorrectly posting after reading Christine2448's thread below. (Sorry re time it took to read...so much here)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72121

Should I only post in missing if missing person is from my State? And if post is made in Missing for info links only...should a discussion thread be started/linked to.. in Located/Missing?

Am sorry for posting incorrectly...

I am really upset and confused ... and very hurt!

My latest thread in the Jury Room, has been closed again, this is the second thread that's been closed. I really didn't understand why the first one was closed, even though it was explained to me .. because after mine, a few others were started that were very close to the same topic, and remained open.

My last thread was very helpful to me, and what makes me angry is, right in the middle of me reading and asking questions, it's taken off! Why???

There are others in the same Jury Room, with similiar topics, which remain open. To me, that's very prejudice and unfair. Can somebody from Admin, please tell me why this happened again? And if it's an 'anything goes' area, why I'm the only one that seems to have her threads closed, while others remain open?

Thank you,
April

I'll see what i can find out for you and let you know privately.

I'll see what i can find out for you and let you know privately.
Couldn't it be helpful if everyone knew? :chicken:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Thanks for the Posting and You flash presentation! Hilarious!

Couldn't it be helpful if everyone knew? :chicken:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:Thanks for the Posting and You flash presentation! Hilarious!
LOL, the answer was personal to the poster. I didn't want people to think she was being ignored, but the answer was private.
I will happily take a time out for posting about a pm.

I just read all the rules. Glad I did... I should have done it sooner :ashamed0005: I am wondering if having a link to the cystic fibrosis foundation in my signature is okay?

What does IIRC mean? Also, how does putting something in the title box help other WSers? TYIA!

I just read all the rules and regs (finally) and am curious about the purpose of the rule where members are not allowed to say goodbye when they're leaving. May I ask why not?

I don't post much, so I can't start a thread on yet another "husband kills wife then tries to blame mystery carjacker" story that happened in Maryland today. Is there a way someone else could start a thread? The appropriate links on the story would be on www.thewbalchannel.com. I know it's a sadly common event, but I think this situation deserves some attention. This guy stabbed his wife to death, then dumped her body on the side of the road in a rural area on the Eastern Shore. Guy's in the Navy, and the couple had kids. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I used to be FFWifey, but I took some time away from the forum, got a new computer and upgraded to high-speed internet. I can't remember my old password and have no way to access my old hat. If you can get rid of this hat or make it inactive, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry for the long post. Lots of hot air here.

TIA!

How long do you have to edit your own post(s)? I notice sometimes I can edit them and other times not.

TIA

How come, when people post pictures, I cannot see them all? Some I can see, and some I can't...TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back