Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

https://www.europol.europa.eu/sites...images/calendar.jpg.jpg-637.jpg?itok=eiItyjS3

This one says "ТРУбЫ," which means "pipes" in both Ukrainian and Russian.

This one says "ТРУбЫ," which means "pipes" in both Ukrainian and Russian.

July, August and September....I see 17 September on a Thursday, but what year? In 2009, 2015 17th was on a Thursday.

It's not July, August and September on the calendar.

It's December, January and September. You can see the month names in several languages. The second one is English, the last one is Finnish (Tammikuu for January and Syyskuu for September).

First one is most likely Russian - September looks like сентя́брь (Russian), definitely NOT ве́ресень (Ukrainian).

Also, what makes you think it's Thursday? In most of the world - besides US, Canada and Japan - week starts with Monday. So in this case it would be Friday.

It's not July, August and September on the calendar.

It's December, January and September. You can see the month names in several languages. The second one is English, the last one is Finnish (Tammikuu for January and Syyskuu for September).

First one is most likely Russian - September looks like сентя́брь (Russian), definitely NOT ве́ресень (Ukrainian).

Also, what makes you think it's Thursday? In most of the world - besides US, Canada and Japan - week starts with Monday. So in this case it would be Friday.

Maybe I'm wrong, thanks for correcting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you all submitting them as you go?

Guys please look up elsagate. I would start a thread but don’t know how

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads