Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chairs.jpg

Yaaaaasssss!!!! I was telling my friend that my favorite part of websleuths is you get to see a very unique set of talents that people have. Lots of times that others in their life might not even be aware of. Ngaio..... you have some serious skills!!! I don't know if you do similar things for your actual job, but I am proud to witness your talent that can be used for such good. Keep it up! Keep sending in your finds! It's working, or they wouldn't keep posting. I wish more police departments used crowd sourcing to solve crimes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

cache.php
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
This seems to be a blanket, do you know where is it sold?

Send informationImage 8 of 25

cache.php

It looks like a pillow. The edges have cording.That is what I think. Could it be a cushion on a chair?

dollset2.jpgstop.jpg

My thoughts: It looks like a doll bottle set. My eyes see a photo of 2 little girls heads at the top of the package, maybe playing with dolls.
In the empty space that the handle makes, I see a doll bottle, similar to the ones above. However, the bottle looks a bit more vintage. 70's style. I had several.
Could say, "Baby's Feeding Set" Nursery Set, Bottle Set, Care Set, Nursette Set, etc.
I am trying to find the logo in Google images.

View attachment 132917View attachment 132918

My thoughts: It looks like a doll bottle set. My eyes see a photo of 2 little girls heads at the top of the package, maybe playing with dolls.
In the empty space that the handle makes, I see a doll bottle, similar to the ones above. However, the bottle looks a bit more vintage. 70's style. I had several.
Could say, "Baby's Feeding Set" Nursery Set, Bottle Set, Care Set, Nursette Set, etc.
I am trying to find the logo in Google images.
That looks like a fingernail clipper set, to me

It looks like a pillow. The edges have cording.That is what I think. Could it be a cushion on a chair?
The way it is so vibrant almost looks like a vinyl shower curtain, to me. You can see more under the striped "edge", like it is printed on, not really an edging

Could be a pillow or a shower curtain. They have it as a blanket. It looks like a linen material to me.
However, is that actually a half leopard/half tiger? Or...is the material folded over? If it is, it may be a curtain valance, as it isn't bunched up at all on the bottom.
IMO

attachment.php

Can you help us identify this object?

Send informationImage 3 of 33
Can you identify this item?

I have a touch screen that I used to make this pic as large as I could. To me, it seems as if this is a glass beer mug/handle with the packaging of a cutlery set behind it. Fork on the right hand side just under the handle and a spoon under the edge of the mug. Perhaps sitting on a shelf?

A cheap toddler cutlery set perhaps? Am thinking something like this:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 12pc_flatware.jpg
    12pc_flatware.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 377
  • 1-Set-Baby-Tableware-Infant-Spoons-Children-Solid-Fork-baby-Spoon-Cute-Tableware-Feeding-Infant-.jpg
    1-Set-Baby-Tableware-Infant-Spoons-Children-Solid-Fork-baby-Spoon-Cute-Tableware-Feeding-Infant-.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 376
I was also thinking it was a shower curtain maybe laying against a tan colored couch or something. It looks shiny in some spots.

Could be a pillow or a shower curtain. They have it as a blanket. It looks like a linen material to me.
However, is that actually a half leopard/half tiger? Or...is the material folded over? If it is, it may be a curtain valance, as it isn't bunched up at all on the bottom.
IMO

I guess these come from videos?

Is there a reason they say it is a blanket? Is there more context in the rest of the photo?

I guess these come from videos?

Is there a reason they say it is a blanket? Is there more context in the rest of the photo?
We are only shown the parts of an item that do not also show the abused child, assuming they have seen the complete photo. They may be making a guess too. speculation, imo.

cache.php

I wonder if this could be a beach bag and towel/blanket combo. Down here on the Gulf Coast of the US, we have tons of variations on that sort of thing. Off to search Google images...

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back