Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Bit of Hope, is this the pic you were referring to?
It keeps going through my mind because it looks like a place that i have seen in a photo or movie in recent years, but cannot place.
It does have that E European vibe to it, perhaps even Russian?
Just realized you must mean a totally different pic with mountains??
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
attachment.php

In the above picture, the tan building under the street light looks SO familiar to me and it is driving me crazy. I wish it was a clearer image and we could see more angles of it. I keep coming back to look at it and I'm googling like crazy everywhere I have ever been. :gaah:

In the above picture, the tan building under the street light looks SO familiar to me and it is driving me crazy. I wish it was a clearer image and we could see more angles of it. I keep coming back to look at it and I'm googling like crazy everywhere I have ever been. :gaah:

Me too.....the lantern post could be east European or maybe Australian....but it's obvious this is a country with seasons, and real wintertime.....

attachment.php

This looks like an apnea monitor. O2 sat machine. It could also be for GI tube feeding/Iv infusion-maybe. I wish the picture was clearer. But, I will say this...if the person brought it to another country, they had to declare it and/or have it inspected. So...was this person on a "medical mission" or claimed they had ill health. It also limits countries that would take this person in. Most western countries won't allow someone seriously ill in as it can be a "medical tourism" situation.

But, if it is an apnea monitor or sat machine, its obvious the person was sedating children and using it to monitor for issues. Thus, the person would have some form of medical or veterinary training or background.

Or the photo was taken in someone's bedroom, and that person uses an apnea machine at night.

Me too.....the lantern post could be east European or maybe Australian....but it's obvious this is a country with seasons, and real wintertime.....

Yes, I'm thinking Europe as well but I have only been to a handful of European countries: Greece, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Romania. Then I start thinking maybe I saw the building in a friend's photos somewhere. I know people from Spain, Portugal, Ukraine, Poland, Russia, Turkey... It's really bothering me I can't place this photo.

I've seen trees painted like that in Romania as well.

That number 3 sure looks like Dale Sr's number 3 with a small replica helmet.

The sheep is tethered by a rope. Is that how sheep are raised? It would seem like they would be in a fenced pasture.

Is the sheep there to eat the grass like a lawnmower?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
N2URIQ
Back