Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's probably from a hotel...remote control (don't know for what, maybe the airco) ...telephone cable plug.....emergency flash back......

Exactly. It looks like a ceiling fan or A/C controller. Mounted directly into the wall so people can't walk off with it. I saw similar products online where the control panel is a direct wall mount, but nothing that looked like this one.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking too some spiritual kind of book...don't know why...dreams explained or something like this....

Exactly. What I can't tell is if it has an actual book cover on it our thats printed directly into the cover. It looks like a hard back book to me. I wish I had a scale references. If its a hard cover with printing directly on the cover, you usually see that more with pre-teen to young adult. I wish this was a bigger database http://bigbooksearch.com/books/heaven

Or the photo was taken in someone's bedroom, and that person uses an apnea machine at night.

I don't know what it is but the veteran theme came up a couple of times....

Might be Nestle, but could be Crisco too, though I find that a bit creepier than Nestle to be honest :( . As for the Thermometer, there's a small oval shape missing in the middle at the bottom in the one that's been found compared to the one from the Europol site...
attachment.php

Attachments

• shortening-crisco-original.jpg
    shortening-crisco-original.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 142
Welcome to Ws MaxBP, thanks for the input !
Never thought about the shortening, but now that you mention it- can see what you mean about creepy!

I've made the picture with the nestle/crisco (whatever it is) small and it makes the quality of the picture better, but so small I can't read it and I don't have a magnifying glass so I still can't read any of the writing, on the left or the right.... anyone else?
Also, I can't help but seeing a cat on the top left. Nestle owns purina (and many other 'brands' of petfood),... could it be a box of catfood?

I've made the picture with the nestle/crisco (whatever it is) small and it makes the quality of the picture better, but so small I can't read it and I don't have a magnifying glass so I still can't read any of the writing, on the left or the right.... anyone else?
Also, I can't help but seeing a cat on the top left. Nestle owns purina (and many other 'brands' of petfood),... could it be a box of catfood?

Welcome.......good to have more eyes....Sorry, but I'm not sure which pic you are working on?

Welcome.......good to have more eyes....Sorry, but I'm not sure which pic you are working on?
attachment.php

Working on the one above (Not the original, I edited it a bit to make it clearer, as in, cropped it and changed the lighting)
So far here's what I am seeing:
Top left: cat's face
Top right: human face
Right middle: spoon with.... (Google thinks instant noodles, which would make it Maggi, but their logo is different)
Bottom left: Nestle/Crisco/whatever similar logo
Bottom right: text (Name of a book maybe?)

Reasoning: Nestle has had to deal with a lot of problems concerning the quality of their pet-foods (Beneful, Purina, Felix, Friskies etc. etc.) so maybe it's a book about that? I can't, for the life of me, find any Nestle products that involve animals where the actual Nestle logo is on the box, especially not on the bottom. However, almost all their cereal boxes have a spoon in it. Combine all this information (what I am seeing and what I've written so far) and all I can come up with is a book, like I mentioned above. A Nestle-bashing-book, or something like it. Why anyone would put a book up straight in videos of this nature is beyond me, and maybe I am over-thinking, now if anyone here has an actual magnifying glass, maybe we can read the text on the bottom-left, when we make the original picture smaller)

Attachments

• menuc.jpg
    menuc.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 274
It's probably from a hotel...remote control (don't know for what, maybe the airco) ...telephone cable plug.....emergency flash back......

Cna you tell what kind of plug it accepts? 240 or 110 or what other kinds are there?

attachment.php

Working on the one above (Not the original, I edited it a bit to make it clearer, as in, cropped it and changed the lighting)
Right middle: spoon with.... (Google thinks instant noodles, which would make it Maggi, but their logo is different)

Reasoning: Nestle has had to deal with a lot of problems concerning the quality of their pet-foods (Beneful, Purina, Felix, Friskies etc. etc.) so maybe it's a book about that? I can't, for the life of me, find any Nestle products that involve animals where the actual Nestle logo is on the box, especially not on the bottom. However, almost all their cereal boxes have a spoon in it. Combine all this information (what I am seeing and what I've written so far) and all I can come up with is a book, like I mentioned above. A Nestle-bashing-book, or something like it. Why anyone would put a book up straight in videos of this nature is beyond me, and maybe I am over-thinking, now if anyone here has an actual magnifying glass, maybe we can read the text on the bottom-left, when we make the original picture smaller)

Rice dish?

attachment.php

Interesting...cats face...totally can't see that....If you say a book yes maybe....the F. vet things are troubling my mind....

Cna you tell what kind of plug it accepts? 240 or 110 or what other kinds are there?

I really don't know....there is a list of country's still using ca 110 volts....google please.....

Mine too actually,... not sure if I dislike the Crisco idea or the pet idea more.... If you make the picture smaller (save it, open it in paint and zoom out) you should be able to see it, even in the original from Europol. I could be way off... some things people see in pixelated pictures, who knows, maybe it's a plastic bag with some weirly spilled ketchup and we're seeing who-knows-what ;)

Repost.
attachment.php

This appears to be some kind of wall plug for connecting pieces of electrical equipment. Can you help us identify it?
Send informationImage 10 of 33

In the above picture, the tan building under the street light looks SO familiar to me and it is driving me crazy. I wish it was a clearer image and we could see more angles of it. I keep coming back to look at it and I'm googling like crazy everywhere I have ever been. :gaah:

attachment.php

Have you ever been to Bucharest? In some pictures I saw lamp posts like this. I looked at all kinds of pictures of the river Dâmbovița, running through the city, maybe this could be a bedding of it. But I don't think so now, because it's to brought and I saw pictures of it in winter, where it was frozen...not like this.... Also thinking about the possibility that it might be some kind of pedestrian tunnel, but also about that I'm not sure (looking at different pictures of it in Bucharest). I didn't find no tunnel that looked like this, the all have steps immediately before entering..

It looks like the middle of this thing is deeper, going round the corner, or is this just me....? And what could those black things be?

Considered metro tunnel too, but looking at the stairs, this makes no sense and also to narrow.

The item with the 3 looks like something from the Dale Earnhardt #3 racing team. (NASCAR). Since he's been gone for 16 years (as a fan that is shocking) it's either an old item or memorial. The pic with Dale Sr. is an example of what I'm thinking. The other is from the Stop Child Abuse site.

e036f81db2ddc3a4a967bc3d2491d8b6.jpg
b3878fb9d57d0fc1366b8cec52d41bf0.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Could it be a can cooler? I don't have an explanation for the thing on it...miniature motor helmet?

attachment.php

I wonder if there is something behind it, or one item...I see two things. I'm not sure about the logo (blurred picture) and it's most likely Cresto, but that logo seems to be much rounder....hmmmm Looked up the logo history of Nestlé and Cresto (and a lot of others) but I'm still not convinced this is...couldn't find another one like this though (these words are the hardest for me....thought, though through etc. ;) ) Some kind of rip off? Not likely...but I don't know....the thing you call human face could be some kind of puppit like image they used for no sugar or low sugar products, but this "thing" is white...not green like it's seems to be in the picture.....

attachment.php

Have you ever been to Bucharest? In some pictures I saw lamp posts like this. I looked at all kinds of pictures of the river Dâmbovița, running through the city, maybe this could be a bedding of it. But I don't think so now, because it's to brought and I saw pictures of it in winter, where it was frozen...not like this.... Also thinking about the possibility that it might be some kind of pedestrian tunnel, but also about that I'm not sure (looking at different pictures of it in Bucharest). I didn't find no tunnel that looked like this, the all have steps immediately before entering..

It looks like the middle of this thing is deeper, going round the corner, or is this just me....? And what could those black things be?

Considered metro tunnel too, but looking at the stairs, this makes no sense and also to narrow.

Yes, I have been to Bucharest. I don't think this is a pedestrian tunnel. I think it is more likely a drainage or water flow ditch--maybe a canal? Not sure what they are called, but there were water ways like that in Bucharest that people would fish in. They pulled small round fish from the river, deep fried them whole and sold them on the street. I was last there in 2004 so things may have changed since then. I will have to look through my old pictures to see if I took any of the people fishing along the canal (I don't think I did).

Yes, I have been to Bucharest. I don't think this is a pedestrian tunnel. I think it is more likely a drainage or water flow ditch--maybe a canal? Not sure what they are called, but there were water ways like that in Bucharest that people would fish in. They pulled small round fish from the river, deep fried them whole and sold them on the street. I was last there in 2004 so things may have changed since then. I will have to look through my old pictures to see if I took any of the people fishing along the canal (I don't think I did).

At what time of the year you were there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back