Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
onthewall_poster.jpg

Agat.jpg

Wow you are good!!

It is also little so I wonder where it is used in a car.....or other vehicle..maybe a small car/cart? Remembers me of the number 3 thing, looking like a little helmet

And its Servisch language

I tried to put in a snipped immage from google translate grrrrrr detecting at servisch..... but here is a link.....

https://translate.google.com/?hl=nl#auto/sr/Ctonka Амортизатор

You are amazing! Servo-Kroatian and Netherlands. Hmmm. Could this be for a motorbike?

really great finds :) hope you guys remember to send them onto Europol!

No, it seems to be Ukrainian.
The company's website is http://www.agat-auto.biz/

google "Агат Амортизатор"

No, it seems to be Ukrainian.
The company's website is http://www.agat-auto.biz/

google "Агат Амортизатор"

Could be...you googled the brand name ARAT, is the spelling of ctonka (in Cyrillic letters) the same in Ukrainian? It's hard to put the Cyrillic words and just be exact about the spelling/language...maybe there is a little difference....I don't have enough knowledge for seeing the exact differences....could you link to the page/product what made you thinks it Ukrainian and not Serbia? I not just do something, considered Russian and Ukrainian too and concluded Serbia. I could be wrong, I'm glad I'm not perfect :)

Thanks to all the wonderful people who have been posting and reading here, it is a very good cause and could make an important difference in an abused child's life, imo. !
https://www.europol.europa.eu/stopchildabuse
The most innocent clues can sometimes help crack a case. The objects are all taken from the background of an image with sexually explicit material involving minors. For all images below, every other investigative avenue has already been examined. Therefore we are requesting your assistance in identifying the origin of some of these objects. We are convinced that more eyes will lead to more leads and will ultimately help to save these children.

Can you help us recognise the objects? We specifically want to trace their origin (location/country). You can help by clicking on an object you recognise and providing Europol with the information you have on the object. This can be done anonymously. Once the origin of an object is identified, we will inform the competent law enforcement authority of the involved country to further investigate this lead and hopefully speed up the identification of both the offender and the victim.

But why would there be abuse in a hospital? That would be child abuse? It could be.

RSBM

Perhaps an exam room in a doctor's office? I'm sure there are plenty of pedophiles who are doctors, or who work in a medical practice.

From an abuser's perspective, there might be advantages to using a doctor's office as a location for abuse. Children are told by parents that it's okay to undress for a doctor, that it's okay for a doctor to touch them and look at their private areas. Abuse happening in a doctor's office might contribute to a young child's sense of normalcy, making them think that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

If I recall, there were pictures on that site earlier that seemed to be from a veterinarian's office. Medical facilities might be a fairly common place for such abuse to take place.

RSBM

Perhaps an exam room in a doctor's office? I'm sure there are plenty of pedophiles who are doctors, or who work in a medical practice.

From an abuser's perspective, there might be advantages to using a doctor's office as a location for abuse. Children are told by parents that it's okay to undress for a doctor, that it's okay for a doctor to touch them and look at their private areas. Abuse happening in a doctor's office might contribute to a young child's sense of normalcy, making them think that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

If I recall, there were pictures on that site earlier that seemed to be from a veterinarian's office. Medical facilities might be a fairly common place for such abuse to take place.

Also, I remember reading about one case where a male nurse was arrested for child abuse/sexual assault. And he was going into the clinic where he worked after hours, and taking children with him, promising the parents he was giving them free medical care, llike shots etc.

The clinic even got sued even though no one else working there had any idea what he was doing.

Could be...you googled the brand name ARAT, is the spelling of ctonka (in Cyrillic letters) the same in Ukrainian? It's hard to put the Cyrillic words and just be exact about the spelling/language...maybe there is a little difference....I don't have enough knowledge for seeing the exact differences....could you link to the page/product what made you thinks it Ukrainian and not Serbia? I not just do something, considered Russian and Ukrainian too and concluded Serbia. I could be wrong, I'm glad I'm not perfect :)
I don't know much anything about these languages at all, but I noticed that your "translate google"-link also worked for Ukrainian and Russian language.

The website "www.agat-auto.biz" is printed on the packaging of the product. On the website there is a phone number printed with +380, which is the international prefix number for Ukraine. So I guessed it is Ukrainian language.
You can use "translate google" for browsing the whole site. With Servish you will notice, that some words are not translated but with Ukrainian they are.

I don't know much anything about these languages at all, but I noticed that your "translate google"-link also worked for Ukrainian and Russian language.

The website "www.agat-auto.biz" is printed on the packaging of the product. On the website there is a phone number printed with +380, which is the international prefix number for Ukraine. So I guessed it is Ukrainian language.
You can use "translate google" for browsing the whole site. With Servish you will notice, that some words are not translated but with Ukrainian they are.

Thanks for clarifying....I was already convinced a few posts ago that it is Ukraine. The fact that we searched for a language and came up with Ukraine can maybe bring new light for sleuthing on the other pictures. For the good cause so to say. That was the only purpose, why I put it up. I apologize if I made you all think that it was something different then that.

Also, I remember reading about one case where a male nurse was arrested for child abuse/sexual assault. And he was going into the clinic where he worked after hours, and taking children with him, promising the parents he was giving them free medical care, llike shots etc.

The clinic even got sued even though no one else working there had any idea what he was doing.

I absolutely agree. There are many health care providers who go on medical missions or volunteer overseas. Many. And usually they work with the most vulnerable people in society; the poor, the underserved, orphans, those struck by disaster, or wars. At home they are a "hero" for volunteering. Overseas they are monsters who abuse their positions of power to hurt children. It is horrible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-release-images-girl-seen-abuse-videos.html

German police release images of four-year-old girl after seeing her in child *advertiser censored* video on the 'dark net' in bid to find child who they fear is still being abused.

This is an interesting shift in victim privacy. I think it could be beneficial in many ways. Save them earlier?

https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherhei...edchen.html?nn=26874#detailinformationen89634

TY. This is indeed a desperate attempt to find this little girl and save her. Mind blowing.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-release-images-girl-seen-abuse-videos.html

German police release images of four-year-old girl after seeing her in child *advertiser censored* video on the 'dark net' in bid to find child who they fear is still being abused.

This is an interesting shift in victim privacy. I think it could be beneficial in many ways. Save them earlier?

https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherhei...edchen.html?nn=26874#detailinformationen89634

So sad for this little girl, if she is not recognized, perhaps her clothing or surroundings might be - she looks like she is dressed for kindergarten with what looks like chairs and boots in the background. Not sure about that, speculating based on first glance impression. imo.
This link in German provides the number to call if you recognize the child.

Kind.jpg

Means: "Search is succesfull COMPLETED (suspected of serious abuse of a child) #BKA says THANKS. Please delete pictures for victim protection."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess
Back