Europol, Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object - help ID victims.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Apologies for the multiple posts. But one more thing I noticed in looking at the new batch of pictures.

The book with the lemon and sunshine on it is definitely in French (“Jaune comme le citron” “Jaune comme le soliel” and maybe something about “l’horizon” underneath). It might be a really basic book for French beginners or for French speaking children because those are common phrases for teaching color, I think. They’re in some songs as well, but I didn’t find one with them in that specific order (yet).

I do wish that they would release a little more info than they do. Like what part of the world do they think it comes from? They must have some clues from the physical characteristics from the child and the abuser.

Smidgets2.jpg
Smidgets1.jpg

Re Dearybaby (or Deary Baby): it looks to me like that’s a toy, specifically a dolly in a bathtub. It if IS, I know that Deary Baby currently sells similar toys in Argentina and Brazil. (Or they are being sold there by someone.) However, the font on the boxes is different. Not sure where the toys are manufactured before being sold there or if they’re available elsewhere in South America.

Now if this is the same Deary Baby, big if maybe, then those boxes have “Joymax” printed in them, which is a manufacturer in... China, Tawain, or Korea based on my cursory looking around. I got a little stuck at that part sadly.
Stop Child Abuse – Trace an Object
2018-2-c1.png

Can you recognise this item and where is it produced/sold?

Send informationImage 7 of 25

can anyone identify the plants or floor lamp (?) in this detail from #6?

i'm hoping to find a holiday pic of this feature because - and i'm not from this region and could be reading this wrong - the tub and the floor tile around it seem expensive, new, and clean, and maybe welcoming to non-sleazebag tourists.

Attachments

• piece.png
    piece.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 2018-2-g15.png
    2018-2-g15.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 156
Stupid question: is that a sink or a hot tub/spa? I’ve been assuming it was a sink (like for hand washing) but if it’s a spa, then the scale of everything is much bigger than I thought. Like those are not house plants but more like small trees.

can anyone identify the plants or floor lamp (?) in this detail from #6?

i'm hoping to find a holiday pic of this feature because - and i'm not from this region and could be reading this wrong - the tub and the floor tile around it seem expensive, new, and clean, and maybe welcoming to non-sleazebag tourists.

I asked a close friend of mine who is a botanist and this is what she said:

“The tall green ones are a form of dracena (maybe dracena de Madagascar?) and the other one is maybe a kalancoe? I can’t quite tell. Neither are super rare or anything. Google common tropical house plants and you’re likely to find them.”

Looks like a spa/hot tub to me. Notice the zig-zag edges where something is removed from the image -- either the perp or victim, I expect.

YMMV

Looks like a spa/hot tub to me. Notice the zig-zag edges where something is removed from the image -- either the perp or victim, I expect.

YMMV
Yes, we have discussed this before, but I thought that it had been identified. Is it still on the site?
Those plants are not particular to the tropics. We have them where I live and I am in a temperate climate.

YMMV

Thanks, I’m sure you’re right. Your explanation makes sense — and also no normal kitchen/bathroom sink has it’s faucet on the side like that.

That place has got to be identifiable. That combo of tile pattern plus what appears to be an enormous terrarium recessed into the wall — that cannot be that common, right?

Hopefully it’s been found and the site just hasn’t been updated quite yet.

Sorry for the random order of pics.

2018-3-c11.png

Do you recognise this jacket?

Send informationImage 19 of 25

I just made a submission on the jacket. Didn't find the jacket, but found a very upscale resort on the African continent that has an "ML Club" with VIP parties every weekend … and a 4-wheeler ATV "ML Club Riders" Group.

Figured given that the crest featured on the jacket states "ML Club Riders" and has checkered flags, it was worth a try.

Wonder if the fancy, yet gaudy, spa-like bathroom is from an African resort as well. They speak a lot of French in this particular country, so perhaps the French child's book images as well. Thinking all these images may be from the same series of abused child(ren).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV
Back