"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're right. LE did not say "*advertiser censored*" and the photos were pretty much the same as the ones we've already seen.

The FBI agent told George that there were over 1200 "indiscreet" photos of Casey that were "really bad" and George replied something to the effect that "this is going to kill her mother." We haven't seen 1200 photos of Casey so we don't know what the FBI agent was talking about exactly.

>>With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away<

This sounds like it is right out of the *I Ching*. I will have to go through the hexagrams and see if anything connects.

She's not sophisticated enough to quote the I Ching. Spiderman is definitely more her speed!

The poem should read "everyone is capable of lying or has probably told a lie".

Where does this carp "everyone lies" come from?

If you believe that, you are justifying the behavior for yourself.

I'm capable of lying but am not known as a liar.

Choices, we all have choices.

It's the motto on "House" (which I NEVER miss, BTW!). The "House" tee shirt has said motto on it.

Didnt GA also bring something up of these photos in his 7/31 interview and how they made him sick to his stomach. I am going off memory , but I think he told the detectives that he had just learned of these photos, and he even mentioned something about a camera?

She's not sophisticated enough to quote the I Ching. Spiderman is definitely more her speed!

Yep! I Ching is WAY to complex and subtle. She wouldn't get past the intro.

BTW-- I just read that the trigrams are binary! Which makes sense, now that I think about it!

Cool! Now, when I check my binary watch, I'll also think of I Ching.

KC was writing from her family experiences. She had no clue that society works opposite of the A clan ways.

And of course, KC does blame everyone, especially CA for causing KC do bad and commit illegal actions - like murder Caylee. She is telling us in the DOD, CA is a tyrant and KC has now warned CA and her actions will be swift and then KC will be happy.
While this may be true, these are song lyrics 15th time by Picture House.

While this may be true, these are song lyrics 15th time by Picture House.

I am aware these are not word phrases KC originated on her own. She "borrowed" them from different songs, movies, books whatever she saw which would meet her need at the moment to describe her mood and intentions.

I still think there may be a weak *advertiser censored* angle, but I have completely abandoned the idea of her being into drugs other than a little weed or a pill here and there. Nothing beyond the realm of experimentation. The *advertiser censored* may be documented in unreleased photos, or she could have actually had a 2nd cell phone she just tossed out when the heat was on. As far as her words in her Diary of Days, I don't put too much stock in them being anything but the cliched ramblings of a very unoriginal mind. Reminds me of some of those lame-o submissions on poetry.com.

You SOOO nailed it with your poetry.com reference. perfect example!

KC had pretensions to culture and depth, and none of either.

Miss James, thank you for that post ! I don't think you are just "an average citizen", I think you are much much more !

:blowkiss:

And, you are also not a "lousy sleuth."

I'm one of your biggest fans, in fact. :blowkiss::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And, you are also not a "lousy sleuth."

I'm one of your biggest fans, in fact. :blowkiss::blowkiss::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Where's that blushing smiley? See? I can't even find the blushing smiley! I can get lost in the media links and advance searches and still never find what I'm looking for!.
I'm just a wanna be sleuth ,riding your coat tails.But I like here.:blowkiss:

It's the motto on "House" (which I NEVER miss, BTW!). The "House" tee shirt has said motto on it.

I've never watched that show. Is the motto everybody lies or lies and dies? Boy, you're right that nothing KC wrote is original. Everything seems to be taken from current shows or movies and (adding) songs!

I've never watched that show. Is the motto everybody lies or lies and dies? Boy, you're right that nothing KC wrote is original. Everything seems to be taken from current shows or movies and (adding) songs!

Mostly "Everybody Lies." Sometimes lies and dies. The shirt just says, "Lies."

KC has no originality.

Originally Posted by akashana
I still think there may be a weak *advertiser censored* angle, but I have completely abandoned the idea of her being into drugs other than a little weed or a pill here and there. Nothing beyond the realm of experimentation. The *advertiser censored* may be documented in unreleased photos, or she could have actually had a 2nd cell phone she just tossed out when the heat was on. As far as her words in her Diary of Days, I don't put too much stock in them being anything but the cliched ramblings of a very unoriginal mind. Reminds me of some of those lame-o submissions on poetry.com.

Except...
It HAD BEEN the "worst of days" for KC.

June 30...Tony goes out of town. Before leaving Tony jokes that he's NOT coming back from NY.

On June 30 KC went back to Amscott with Amy to get her car and the car had been towed. KC doesn't know who has the car. LE? Cindy? That had to be an uh oh moment.

Starting June 30, Cindy is OFF WORK for the week. She's hoping to see Caylee.

The wee hours of July 1 is the only night KC doesn't sleep at either RM & Amy's or Tony's during her 31 day hiatus. From 9:05 p.m. June 30 until 2 a.m. July 1 she's pinging from Fusian. She's texting Tony and Jeff throughout the night. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73431"]Ping Map for June 30, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] & [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73514"]Ping Map for July 1, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

July 1 shortly after 2 a.m. until 9:45 a.m. Casey pings from Bithlo area. Page 22 Ric M. July 26 interview LE questions Ric about who KC might know in Bithlo.

July 1 after 9:45 a.m., KC leaves Bithlo area and heads for Tony's then heads for JG's where she takes a shower. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73514"]Ping Map for July 1, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

July 1 it thunderstorms and rains.

July 1 KC spends night with RM & Amy. Amy goes sleepwalking. $400 of Amy's cash goes missing. Ric sees KC washing clothes.

July 2 Cindy calls and calls and calls. Pressure is mounting. 10:41 a.m. Casey starts Diary of Days

BTW I know we originally speculated that the line "with great power, comes great consequence" was a messed-up version of the Spiderman "with great power comes great responsibility" line. But now that we know what movies she rented on June 16 right after (IMHO) killing Caylee, I believe that line may have come from the Jumper movie, which has that exact quote in it.

Honey, you know if KC tried to say, "responsibility" she'd choke to death, on the word. ;-):blowkiss:

I am aware these are not word phrases KC originated on her own. She "borrowed" them from different songs, movies, books whatever she saw which would meet her need at the moment to describe her mood and intentions.

Typical for someone who doesn't really understand the full range of human emotions. She doesn't really feel things the way "normal" people do so she can't describe the emotions for herself. Borrowing and adapting what she interprets as effective and strong descriptions of emotions is the best Casey can do.

Typical for someone who doesn't really understand the full range of human emotions. She doesn't really feel things the way "normal" people do so she can't describe the emotions for herself. Borrowing and adapting what she interprets as effective and strong descriptions of emotions is the best Casey can do.

Yep! Some sociopaths are great "mimics" KC isn't.

ITA - Everything in kc's life was borrowed. Names of her imaginary friends, storylines, everthing came from movies or tv shows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back