Evidence connecting JR, CWW and/or MS to one another. How/when do their paths cross?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
--thanks "creepingskills", I thought prison was prison..

--although, I do wonder how long CWW served, and how recently he was released?

--sentenced to 6 years mid 2011, he couldn't have been out that long?

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/02/judge-says-jimmy-rodgers-guilty-charge-unrelated-doc-murder/71584508/

Justin Summary represented Wright nearly five years ago when he was sentenced to six years in Missouri prison for a drug possession charge.

Summary, partner at the St. Louis law firm Allan & Summary, said that he doesn't remember having an issue with Wright.
“He seemed like a calm, under control guy,” Summary said.

--CWW's court docket on that (meth etc) charge shows that he ended up pleading guilty on 8/23/2011, sentenced to 6 years.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/ca...archDockets.do
10SG-CR00901-01 - ST V CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT JR

Fed prison would be a totally different facility than state

This is my first post so please forgive me. I have a theory on motive. TS found out about WW connection to the 96 murder and was ready to go to LE. Ww hired JR for the hit, convincing him to keep the jumpsuit (implicating him as the killer). Since ww got away with murder before, he's probably feeling a little cocky at this point thinking LE will not connect the dots as before.
Is the connection to the 96 murder the proof LE was waiting for to connect ww without a doubt to LS murder?
My question now is where was MS in 1996? They claim to be brothers on fb...blood brothers?

This is my first post so please forgive me. I have a theory on motive. TS found out about WW connection to the 96 murder and was ready to go to LE. Ww hired JR for the hit, convincing him to keep the jumpsuit (implicating him as the killer). Since ww got away with murder before, he's probably feeling a little cocky at this point thinking LE will not connect the dots as before.
Is the connection to the 96 murder the proof LE was waiting for to connect ww without a doubt to LS murder?
My question now is where was MS in 1996? They claim to be brothers on fb...blood brothers?
Welcome to Websleuths. I wonder the same thing. Were MS and CWW living in the same town in 96? Were they sharing an apartment, or home at the time?

WELCOME 1SOCCERMOM22!! (bbm) Since you have now joined the "great sleuthing friends foray" may I just call you 'SoccerMama" (I like that and it makes me smile:)
But, dhaaaang woman, for a "first post" You sure got my engines running. Yeah, it does make me wonder what the BLOOD BROTHERS WERE DOING IN 1996??
What took you so long to join us???

What were the businesses that MS had? There were several

MS attended (per his FB page) University of MO @ St. Louis which is only about 4 miles from Florissant Avenue where RAB went missing.

This is very interesting about CWW being a person of interest in the minister's disappearance. I wonder if MS knew anything about this.

That is also the same address that MS was living at in '94 and '95, by the way.

650 S. OLD HWY. 141
FENTON, MO 63026

-Nin

Entity Name: UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS UNLIMITED LLC

Current Principal Place of Business:
10201 ARCOS AVENUE SUITE 201
ESTERO, FL 33928

Current Mailing Address:
ESTERO, FL 33928 US
FEI Number: NOT APPLICABLE
Name and Address of Current Registered Agent:
SIEVERS, MARK D

Business Purpose: Sales

Entity Name: UNIVERSAL COMMUNICATIONS UNLIMITED LLC

Current Principal Place of Business:
ESTERO, FL 33928

Current Mailing Address:
ESTERO, FL 33928 US
FEI Number: NOT APPLICABLE
Name and Address of Current Registered Agent:
SIEVERS, MARK D

Business Purpose: Sales

Wow!! Amazing Saturday Sleuthing!! Great find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is very interesting about CWW being a person of interest in the minister's disappearance. I wonder if MS knew anything about this.
Good question. If he did it might be something CWW held over his head i.e. accessory after the fact. JMO

I seriously doubt that "brother" MS did not know CWW's criminal history.

I wonder how much exposure the children had to the "brother".

MS must have travelled to Missouri a lot. I wonder who watched the children when he was out of town?

What do y'all think about TS' sister, AL, statements following the arrests? Specifically, the interview found here:

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2015/08/28/alleged-sievers-killer-has-day-court/71326698/

"That's Mark's best friend," She declined to speculate about further developments saying she did not want to jeopardize the case."..."I feel like, based on what we are hearing, that a house of cards is about to come down," she said. "I am very curious to see how this plays out." She said she has her own theories and ideas but will not share them for now. "We have a long road. It's going to get ugly."

I wonder what categories are in that "envelope of suspicion". In other words.. maybe we are looking at the people in the envelope as complicit in the murder when maybe, in fact, there are other crimes that people will be charged with but not murder. Dealing drugs, making drugs, some kind of fraud? In other words, there may be more arrests but not necessarily for murder or conspiracy to commit murder? jmo I am wondering if there are 2 parallel investigations going on. One for murder and one for something else? Somehow they involve some of the same people and some new ones? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back