Evidence of the silence being broken *Who is Misty alluding to?*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Who is Misty alluding to in her converation with Chelsea? (see first post)

• Joe O.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Timmy C.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Tommy C.

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • Ron C.

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • WBG

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other person not named (Ideas for who?)

Votes: 19 15.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF tommy were the one who informed LE about the load of plants being at the mondex,
it would stand to reason that he may have helped put them there.

Personally, I think that would be the only thing Tommy would them out with...lol

My money is on someone removed drugs, guns, and plants before LE was called.
IF so, that means several people are involved.
Way back in the beginning, I recall LE saying there may be more than one person involved, possibly four.....

Whisperer, Your theory makes sense.
If H. had died, they certainly would have had to remove 'things' from the trailer before calling LE.
The 20 calls could have been to direct the removal operation going on that evening at the trailer.
Wonder if they used the van and the blanket when relocating the plants?

Whisperer, Your theory makes sense.
If H. had died, they certainly would have had to remove 'things' from the trailer before calling LE.
The 20 calls could have been to direct the removal operation going on that evening at the trailer.
Wonder if they used the van and the blanket when relocating the plants?

Last I heard there were 90 plus calls made that night, not just 20...JMO

I haven't read all the way back so forgive me if this has been said.

Regarding the rumor of the Mexican connection.

Misty, (please don't ask for a link, I'm going off memory), and one of her family members were discussing this during a visit. Misty claimed to have heard talk around the jail and did they remember the Mexican..Then changed the subject quickly. Could be RC did beat the crap out of one of the guys, could be they in retaliation, took HaLeigh. RC said on the initial 911 call, he knew who took her, if he gets his hands on him first he's killing him first, paraphrased. Also, IIRC, a neighbor had said, they heard argueing around 2:30-2:35am, the same morning of HaLeighs' alleged abduction and a truck? quickly speed off..

JMHO

I'm trying to figure out why this story was updated in January, 2010. Anybody have a clue? tia

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...nfirmed_related_to_possible_evidence_in_halei

(I'm sure this is terribly off-topic, but I have no idea where to post it.)

eta - Please feel free to copy or move it to the appropriate thread.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...idence_found_in_pond_searched_in_haleigh_case
This update was also on the same page as the one you found. LE keeps repeating themselves in saying that this pond search did not have anything to do with Tommy or Nay Nay's interviews with them.

Geraldo has been right-on with all of his questions so far. People were really mad at him...not me, natch.

He gave us clues through that interview. He told us there were BRICKS of marijuana in that MH and also plants. No wonder rc always made sure the house was secured!

He told us ron abuses children and women. He suggested rc is an informant (kind word for snitch). We know rc does drugs, always had.

The person running the encore show is TN...question is "How much does she know?" The only way we would know for sure is to know her exact location on February 9, 2009. My research clearly states she lived in Fruitland Park. However, we have the problem of Pita Pain (LF's phrase). That little nugget has always been in the family (for about 8 yrs) I have never had Tn listed living there, not to say she hasn't but her primary residence is/was in Lake County. Considering she arrived within minutes to the scene has opened some people's eyes. If TN was in Fruitland Park the day of Feb 9, that would seal the fact that rc or misty or both called her MUCH earlier than 3:33a.m. That may conclude a cover-up. This is my reasoning for researching this addy.

Now, we have Chelsea and Timmy..NG telling us Timmy was staying with tommy that night on Tyler...WTH? This, if true, throws a whole new twist on the case. Can anyone help a smoking baby out? I'm going to get lung cancer from ciggys if you guys don't resolve this case.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...idence_found_in_pond_searched_in_haleigh_case
This update was also on the same page as the one you found. LE keeps repeating themselves in saying that this pond search did not have anything to do with Tommy or Nay Nay's interviews with them.

Yeah right...of all the hundreds of ponds and lakes in the area, it was just a coincidence they drained the one that had the large supply of marijuana (in home containers) sitting nearby...GMAB!

....no coincidences in homicide cases! LE should know better....sheesh..how dumb do they think we are?

Geraldo has been right-on with all of his questions so far. People were really mad at him...not me, natch.

He gave us clues through that interview. He told us there were BRICKS of marijuana in that MH and also plants. No wonder rc always made sure the house was secured!

He told us ron abuses children and women. He suggested rc is an informant (kind word for snitch). We know rc does drugs, always had.

The person running the encore show is TN...question is "How much does she know?" The only way we would know for sure is to know her exact location on February 9, 2009. My research clearly states she lived in Fruitland Park. However, we have the problem of Pita Pain (LF's phrase). That little nugget has always been in the family (for about 8 yrs) I have never had Tn listed living there, not to say she hasn't but her primary residence is/was in Lake County. Considering she arrived within minutes to the scene has opened some people's eyes. If TN was in Fruitland Park the day of Feb 9, that would seal the fact that rc or misty or both called her MUCH earlier than 3:33a.m. That may conclude a cover-up. This is my reasoning for researching this addy.

Now, we have Chelsea and Timmy..NG telling us Timmy was staying with tommy that night on Tyler...WTH? This, if true, throws a whole new twist on the case. Can anyone help a smoking baby out? I'm going to get lung cancer from ciggys if you guys don't resolve this case.

Really, when did NG reveal this? I've been somewhat removed from this case for the last couple fo days due to the fact I'm sick of all the BS that has attached itself to this case..JMO

Oh, Emeral...you would ask that!..lol. I recently posted it in a transcript from the show where NG ask Schiavo about it; Shiavo confirms Timmy was staying on Tyler. The post is recent but I can't remember where.

NG's producer's get much information incorrect so I don't know how much stock we can put into it..KWIM?

But if it is true, Wouzo!!!

Okay...now I have to search for the show but here is a clip:

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: So back to Marlaina Schiavo on the story. Marlaina, this brother who was living in Satsuma at the time Haleigh goes missing, he leaves after she goes missing. He`s relocated near where this alleged sighting took place, this sighting in the last 72 hours. And Florida police travel to Massachusetts and question him, and I understand his wife, for hours?

SCHIAVO: They do. As a matter of fact -- so tracking back, he wasn`t (ph) in Satsuma at the time when Haleigh went missing. He was actually living on the same street, staying with Misty`s other brother at the time, during this whole entire time of the investigation. Then his wife has a baby and then they moved straight to Massachusetts near her family.

GRACE: OK. Pause.

SCHIAVO: Yes.

GRACE: This is the brother living in Satsuma when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: Correct. Both brothers were living in Satsuma at the time.

Color me confused...

As I said I have never been given an addy on Timmy and Chelsea living in Crescent City. I have them living in Bunnell and Flagler Beach. I remember clearly when Matt Saffer interviewed Chelsea about the damage to the car, they were conducting the interview from Satsuma, as MS states where the interview is taking place.

1. The van belonged to Lindsy, yet Chelsea does the interview in Satsuma with the van.
2. Was this because they were staying there at the time or just another coincidence. Why didn't Lindsy or tommy give the interview (it is their car, right)
3. Chelsea states she has a good idea who damaged the car but wasn't saying.....hmmm.

So were they ALSO staying with Lindsy...WTH??? This is a vey tiny home...good grief. Lindsy takes these people in like their stray cats. She must leave bowls of milk on the porch.

JO = Guns, fight
Tommy = Guns, pot
Ron = Guns, pot, drugs, fight
Misty = Pot, drugs

I am convinced the back door was bricked because they were removing the plants.

What we don't know is .... were they removing Haleigh at the same time? My guess is those plants at mondex may belong to rc and that is why LE drained that particular pond.

If you notice during the drug busts, these people do go in the woods. This may be a common place for these types to hide their stash. Did they do the same with Haleigh?

IIRC, not long after Haleigh disappeared there were stories of Ron at a mud bog at the Mondex. Could he have been there to check on things? Maybe he wanted to see if his plants were still hidden in the woods.

Really, when did NG reveal this? I've been somewhat removed from this case for the last couple fo days due to the fact I'm sick of all the BS that has attached itself to this case..JMO

LOL, I've had a case of the BSitis lately myself.

I'm thinking that the statements about Chelsea and Timmy living with Tommy are not correct. Joe the cousin was suppose to be staying with Chelsea and Timmy, I thought in Crescent City. Now, Hank Sr. and Lisa did move in with Tommy and Lindsey. I just think it was a misquote about Chelsea and Timmy living with Tommy.

In summary and to get back on topic, I see no evidence of silence about to be broken. Misty is a chatterbox and one day maybe she will slip. I think the case would move further along if rc and mc could be completely and emotionally torn apart. That is the only way thing I can think of the move the case along.

It is an emotional connection between these two. It is a shame misty is so young, sick and naive.

Yep LT...tend to agree. NG and her producers should know better. They don't appear to check facts. Of course they are not broadcasting the show for our ears, are they? I can't today but I think it would be good to contact the show and ask for the real facts about the living situation. In this case, though, we have to check it out. We are at a disadvantage, for sure

.....don't know if they will respond though. Newspaper writers will but I get the feeling NG does not correct or explain their facts.

Goes to show you, once again, you cannot take as facts what you read or hear form any media outlets as true evidence. It has been like this since I started researching and communicating with reporters in person and through mail. They all have said we cannot confirm anything, LE does not confirm for us anymore. We take what we have off the AP and run with it. They combine stories, edit and clip from prior stories, even written by other sources and fly with it. That, folks, is our media of today.

This also applies to what is written on the first incident report. LE writes what they are told by witnesses (many lie). I see people constantly quoting it was on the police report, so it must be true....NOPE. The report is for the facts as told to the first LE, nothing more. If they give a false addy, so be it. It is not the job of that officer to investigate where people live. He takes their word and it is used later for investigative purposes if needed.

I have to keep reminding myself that these tapes are not recent. And to remind myself if there was anything really really big - we wouldn't hear it.

Just a guesstimate [and y'all know how bad I am with distances] - about 10 miles.

From the article - BBM

Although coincidental, the recent interviews with Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. and Kristina "Nay Nay" Prevatt did not provide the information which led to this search, the Sheriff's Office said.

I have to reiterate that it is possible that the pond search was related to this case and not to Haleigh's [or maybe they are related, IHNI]:

http://www.pcso.us/2010-2-4-a

"The arrests stem from the reported theft of a white 2004 Dodge truck on January 24, 2009. The vehicle, owned by Corporal Anthony Harris, a PCSO Correctional Officer, was reported stolen from in front of his residence in San Mateo, Florida. Harris' vehicle was recovered on January 29, 2009 in Marion County, by the Marion County Sheriff's Office. It appeared the vehicle had been intentionally set on fire, and was totally destroyed."

LF..is that the same story about the CO that burned up his truck to collect the insurance money?

Speaking of silence, where the heck is OT and how does he fit in to the picture. He was very connected to r *m in the early days. I have to wonder what kind of friendship ron and he had. There's a story there, I bet.

Okay...now I have to search for the show but here is a clip:

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: So back to Marlaina Schiavo on the story. Marlaina, this brother who was living in Satsuma at the time Haleigh goes missing, he leaves after she goes missing. He`s relocated near where this alleged sighting took place, this sighting in the last 72 hours. And Florida police travel to Massachusetts and question him, and I understand his wife, for hours?

SCHIAVO: They do. As a matter of fact -- so tracking back, he wasn`t (ph) in Satsuma at the time when Haleigh went missing. He was actually living on the same street, staying with Misty`s other brother at the time, during this whole entire time of the investigation. Then his wife has a baby and then they moved straight to Massachusetts near her family.

GRACE: OK. Pause.

SCHIAVO: Yes.

GRACE: This is the brother living in Satsuma when Haleigh goes missing?

SCHIAVO: Correct. Both brothers were living in Satsuma at the time.

Does Schiavo even ever know what the HELL-O she is talking about or does she just talk to hear herself talk? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth