Evidence Photos Released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo # 78 shows receipt dated May 9 for item purchased by NL - the SKU number on it is EEM7707, wonder if it is for a keyboard like this?

E-MU EM7707 Professional USB/Midi Controller Keyboard with 61 Full size Keys

The new E-MU Xboard 61 Professional USB/MIDI controller for PC and Mac offers unmatched playability, real-time control and programmability in a portable keyboard package ideal for studio and stage use. The Xboard 61 features fullsize velocity sensitive keys with aftertouch, 16 programmable real-time controllers, Xboard Control editing software, and E-MU's Proteus X Version 1.5 Desktop Sound Module with over 2GB of sounds, including a new custom bank of E-MU's finest performance keyboard sounds.

Similar to this?
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/asin/B000GHVE3O/?tag=19pages-20

I have not kept up to date with this case too well, have not looked through all the doc dumps like some of you fine sleuthers have so I wanted to know if this is true.
I came across this by accident.
Have some of these photos at the link below not been released to the public yet?
I was told if you go to the account and look at page 22 thorugh 25 the new ones are mixed in there.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/

ETA: I was informed they have been released to the public-I am going to leave the thread up-some are expressing they have not seen some of the photos-so look and discuss away!

Is the picture with the bag/purse new? New, as in "we haven't seen yet?" I am baffled by the one with the pin.

black bag with "Universal" "Chris" tag Exhibit 18 - close-up of "Chris" tag on bag Exhibit 19

Did I miss something? Who is Chris?

Is the picture with the bag/purse new? New, as in "we haven't seen yet?" I am baffled by the one with the pin.

black bag with "Universal" "Chris" tag Exhibit 18 - close-up of "Chris" tag on bag Exhibit 19

I don't know.
There are also photos of Caylee's Pooh blanket, the laundry bag her remains were found in and the bag as it was found at the scene.

I surely missed the grid map of where her scattered remains were located :( It hits harder than seeing plastic markers :(

Chris is whoever KC stole the Universal name tag from LOL.

I surely missed the grid map of where her scattered remains were located :( It hits harder than seeing plastic markers :(

I have never seen this before either. It does hit hard considering the legend says every grid square is 4ft. x 4 ft. so bones were spread out 20 - 24 feet in several directions. Poor sweet Caylee, God bless her.

--------------------------
I just saw many of these pictures for the first time.On the grid I read key/key chain.I dont remember a keychain, maybe it was disussed and I forgot about it.
Do they know whose chain it is? The prolonging of trial is what the defense wants. Many people will forget things.This is so sad to read about,but worthy info...

That looks like Anthony Keidis or some random rockstar and his girlfriend, definitely not KC.

I know this was posted quite awhile back but that pic is something you can put on myspace as i have it on mine. I got it from Pyzam

I remember hearing about it before and Cindy saying Casey and her friends were always trading badges at Universal for a joke, or something like that. Maybe it was in Cindy's deposition with the state. It is odd though and I wonder who is Chris, why does Casey have the badge and what is the bag she has it on?

I have not kept up to date with this case too well, have not looked through all the doc dumps like some of you fine sleuthers have so I wanted to know if this is true.
I came across this by accident.
Have some of these photos at the link below not been released to the public yet?
I was told if you go to the account and look at page 22 thorugh 25 the new ones are mixed in there.

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/

ETA: I was informed they have been released to the public-I am going to leave the thread up-some are expressing they have not seen some of the photos-so look and discuss away!

Some of them are new to me. The Universal badge with "Chris" on it, and the bag itself - it said something about from Cindy's deposition, I think. Don't remember seeing the one of Caylee's shorts. I felt so sad all over again.

i see this thread has been merged :)

my comment is gone ???

i even looked at all my posts from today and yesterday....nope...*poof*...

i think some are getting to happy with their ray-guns.....

instead of stun...they have it on vaporize :biggrin:

i see this thread has been merged :)

my comment is gone ???

i even looked at all my posts from today and yesterday....nope...*poof*...

i think some are getting to happy with their ray-guns.....

instead of stun...they have it on vaporize :biggrin:
LOL actually that whole thread is gone. that was quite the debacle this morning. I just brought over the single edited picture link post.

The pic #447 of the hamper Caylee was found in looks alot like the bottom image on the next page #448. The pic in the catalog shows the bottom one is wider with a more rectangular shape and wide rectangular opening. It also looks to be filed with toys in the catalog pic. I remember something (i'll look to find this) about CA saying that there was a ball bag that caylee kept her balls in that was missing. This one seems alot like something she would use. It's a good choice for keeping those types of soft balls. Especially with the shape. I would choose this one for my kid. Nice wide...not easily tipped over.
I think CA now knows damned well where the ball bag is.

Just looked at it again. It may be on its side but either way I still think its the "missing" ball bag.

Pic 469:
Wow, that gatorade bottle was plenty full. Almost completely full. IDK why but I always imagined it as a bottle containing a small amount of liquid with a syringe inside.
Also I initially thought the syringe would be more of a medicine dropper opposed to being a needled syringe.
Poor Caylee :C

That looks like Anthony Keidis or some random rockstar and his girlfriend, definitely not KC.

Dogmom sending up a special prayer.... as bizarre as it may seem to everyone else.... it's VERY important to me since it's my FAV band of all time..... "Oh Dear Lord In Heaven....Please don't tell me that AK (and the rest of my RHCP guys) are in ANY WAY INOLVED with this nasty A$$ KC chick!!!!!????? God bless their souls ....I pray for Anthony, John, Flea, and Chad if they've been anywhere NEAR the evil that is KC Anthony"....

OK, sorry ... had to get that out there ... I'm feeling much better about things now.

SO, were ANY of these pictures worth a look? Not trying to be snarky, at all. It's just that I CAN NOT STAND looking at that promiscuous, scantily clad, money-stealing, dirty-dancing, child-neglecting, attention-seeking, "mistruth"-telling, baby-murdering, squirmy, fidgeting, hair-stroking, eye-poking, Jose-loving, bus-driving, BABY-MURDERER.
I'm hoping that those of you who 'took one for the team' and looked through them will be able to tell me if any of them are worth checking out...
TIA you guys, dunno what I'd do without you! I'd probably get so ANGRY (just from having to look at her picture) that I'd have to start taking blood pressure meds and anti-anxiety meds....and I'm ony 25 years old!!!

Dogmom sending up a special prayer.... as bizarre as it may seem to everyone else.... it's VERY important to me since it's my FAV band of all time..... "Oh Dear Lord In Heaven....Please don't tell me that AK (and the rest of my RHCP guys) are in ANY WAY INOLVED with this nasty A$$ KC chick!!!!!????? God bless their souls ....I pray for Anthony, John, Flea, and Chad if they've been anywhere NEAR the evil that is KC Anthony"....

OK, sorry ... had to get that out there ... I'm feeling much better about things now.

SO, were ANY of these pictures worth a look? Not trying to be snarky, at all. It's just that I CAN NOT STAND looking at that promiscuous, scantily clad, money-stealing, dirty-dancing, child-neglecting, attention-seeking, "mistruth"-telling, baby-murdering, squirmy, fidgeting, hair-stroking, eye-poking, Jose-loving, bus-driving, BABY-MURDERER.
I'm hoping that those of you who 'took one for the team' and looked through them will be able to tell me if any of them are worth checking out...
TIA you guys, dunno what I'd do without you! I'd probably get so ANGRY (just from having to look at her picture) that I'd have to start taking blood pressure meds and anti-anxiety meds....and I'm ony 25 years old!!!

You might want to take a look, DogMom. If you look at the pages listed with the link they are only crime scene photos. I think there is only one in the grouping with Casey in it.

I know what you mean about not wanting to look at the perp. I feel the same way about listening to any of the Anthonys speak. I usually try just to read the transcripts anymore. I plan on listening to it all during the actual trial though.

BTW- I appreciated all your help with the chemistry analysis of the lab results. With all of the expertise you brought to the thread, I thought you were older than 25! :)

here is a pic of the garage.....seems like i have seen a differnt washer and dryer??....i thought they were all white?

this is the pic i do not remember seeing.....it shows the top of the laundry bag...and how close it was to the road....wow...

crimesceneebluearrows.jpg

this is what is written under the pic in the photobucket account....i thought it was interesting.....hadnt heard or seen the connection to the globe picture??

*Caylee Anthony
child's plastic, heart-shaped hair clip found with Caylee's remains - looks similar to photo of hair clip on Caylee in GLOBE photos in Aug 25, 2008 and Oct 20, 2008 issues, and cropped photo as an Exhibit in Cindy Anthony deposition*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3