Evidence Photos Released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
have we seen this one?

RK drawing of where he found caylee?

Pic #385 - duct tape looks like a death mask to me. The heart looks as if it's on the right cheek. Maybe I am matrixing/seeing kitties/or haven't had enough coffee. It appears to me that I can make out nostrils, nose, lips, and even the base of her chin. (sorry to be so graphic)

this is the pic i do not remember seeing.....it shows the top of the laundry bag...and how close it was to the road....wow...

crimesceneebluearrows.jpg
Hey! Not only do I remember that, but didn't someone here make those blue labels when we were trying to figure location?
I could swear someone here marked that picture when we were trying to compare 2 pictures of the same area from different angles.It was unclear if it was the same location,so we were looking at landmarks.

I'll have to go look.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3368875&postcount=481"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Crime Scene Photos #3[/ame]

this is the pic i do not remember seeing.....it shows the top of the laundry bag...and how close it was to the road....wow...

crimesceneebluearrows.jpg

You can also see how steep it is in that spot, from the road. A huge, natural, detention pond during the rainy days.

I remember hearing about it before and Cindy saying Casey and her friends were always trading badges at Universal for a joke, or something like that. Maybe it was in Cindy's deposition with the state. It is odd though and I wonder who is Chris, why does Casey have the badge and what is the bag she has it on?

If I'm not mistaken, Chris is a male friend of KC's. CS I think. He may be the one who returned a swimsuit and some other items that belonged to Caylee to CA at one time prior to July 16 :waitasec: ? Also I believe his house is earmarked on one of the ping threads as KC may have spent some time there when TL was away on a stormy evening. I'm going by memory here but I know there is info about him and this somewhere here. I've never heard about the badge before.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3124688&highlight=stutz#post3124688

Post 820 - He's the one who thought he had witnessed KC jogging but didn't want to post it until I made sure it was him who had said that.

You might want to take a look, DogMom. If you look at the pages listed with the link they are only crime scene photos. I think there is only one in the grouping with Casey in it.

I know what you mean about not wanting to look at the perp. I feel the same way about listening to any of the Anthonys speak. I usually try just to read the transcripts anymore. I plan on listening to it all during the actual trial though.

BTW- I appreciated all your help with the chemistry analysis of the lab results. With all of the expertise you brought to the thread, I thought you were older than 25! :)

Thanks for the info Tuffy! I apologize (to you and everyone else) for the rant I posted earlier.... I just get a little frustrated sometimes! :) Plus, I was joking a little bit and was kinda trying to be funny at the same time! hehe :dance:

I'm glad you got something out of my crazy chemistry talk! I am always self conscious when it comes to explaining things...I'm always afraid that I don't make any sense! Gotta admit that I fudged my age a little bit, though. Technically, I won't be 25 until this Thursday... so I'm really only 24! :angel:
Thanks for the compliment! It's nice to know that you think I did a good job!!

Does anyone know when those pix were loaded onto her cellphone? A few of them just look so old to me - as if this is a purposeful montage of Caylee at various ages. I'm wondering if they were on there for awhile or just placed there after the fact perhaps. I'd be surprised if these were the only ones on there - KC didn't seem to go for family photos much. I had not seen the one of her grandpa - I couldn't tell if it was taken at SP's home or not.

this is what is written under the pic in the photobucket account....i thought it was interesting.....hadnt heard or seen the connection to the globe picture??

*Caylee Anthony
child's plastic, heart-shaped hair clip found with Caylee's remains - looks similar to photo of hair clip on Caylee in GLOBE photos in Aug 25, 2008 and Oct 20, 2008 issues, and cropped photo as an Exhibit in Cindy Anthony deposition*

I personally can't tell whether or not these are the same item:

Pg 28 of 40 in the photos of items found with remains: http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252744/detail.html

Caylee’s barrette in the Globe photo detail found here:
http://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/whattheL/?action=view&current=cayleeimage.jpg

I am just curious about some of these pics as they seem to be color copies of original deposition exhibits (shown by the exhibit labels on the pictures). Don't know who would be posting them on photobucket....strange. Usually the Court Reporter retains the original exhibits until copied, then they are returned to the party that put them forward in the deposition.

Exhibit 20 on page 22 is a picture of the red ribbon CA was questioned about in her depo. This is the first time I have seen that picture.

I am just curious about some of these pics as they seem to be color copies of original deposition exhibits (shown by the exhibit labels on the pictures). Don't know who would be posting them on photobucket....strange. Usually the Court Reporter retains the original exhibits until copied, then they are returned to the party that put them forward in the deposition.

I believe a WS member went down to the Clerk's office and photographed the exhibits.

I hadn't seen the pic of the hair clip before....and I hadn't noticed it in that Globe picture either.....it really sends a shiver down my spine to see that clip and her t-shirt together in that Globe pic and realize that she died not too long afterward. :sick:

IMO, if I was on that jury, those two pieces of evidence together with that pic would be very persuasive.

I hadn't seen the pic of the hair clip before....and I hadn't noticed it in that Globe picture either.....it really sends a shiver down my spine to see that clip and her t-shirt together in that Globe pic and realize that she died not too long afterward. :sick:

IMO, if I was on that jury, those two pieces of evidence together with that pic would be very persuasive.

It's weird, though...I believe the photos were taken at Ricardo's close to the last time Casey and Caylee were there (June 10?). Was Caylee wearing the same exact outfit just a few days later?

It's weird, though...I believe the photos were taken at Ricardo's close to the last time Casey and Caylee were there (June 10?). Was Caylee wearing the same exact outfit just a few days later?

Since I'm assuming that GA may have been initially describing what he saw her wearing the last time he saw her (which was originally on the 9th), then his description of her outfit may have been true. If KC had a falling out with her mom and left to spend the night at RM's, Caylee may have been wearing the same clothes the next day when the pix were taken.

I realize it would be odd for her to wear the same outfit a few days later but when KC was leaving on the 16th, they may have just come out of the dryer, or it could be that it was a new favorite of Caylee's. At that age, my daughter had fave outfits for a little while , and I was always washing them so she could "pick out" her own clothes.

However, if KC had simply let her sleep in them and run around the next day in them at RM's, then ditched them in the car if she came home later and dressed her quickly in another outfit so GA or CA wouldn't notice - then those clothes may have simply already been in the car on the 16th. If Caylee had an accident in the car the afternoon of the 16th, spilled food or whatever on her outfit, then KC may have used them to change her into something dry.

I agree, the teeshirt thing is some kind of clue to what was going on during the dates in question, but it's hard to narrow down what that might be.

I know, I thought the same thing myself....how did she get into those clothes again. there is a possibility that KC did leave home the night of the 15th in haste after the argument with Cindy....and those were some of the only clothes she still had in the car for Caylee. We know the pink-striped shorts were on Caylee's remains when found and the t-shirt was located close by, but I don't believe they have conclusively indicated she was wearing the "big trouble" t-shirt? But it certainly shows that KC was in possession of those clothes and hairclip.

If the picture of Caylee in the pink t-shirt is the same one shown to Ricardo about the bruise under Caylee's eye, Ricardo said that the bruise occurred on January 23. http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf PAGE 5.

http://s975.photobucket.com/albums/ae236/Jolynna/caylee/?action=view&current=bigtrouble.jpg

BBM

I've always assumed that Ricardo took those pictures in January because that is when Ricardo told LE Caylee got her bruise. Since he had an exact date for when the accident happened, I guess I thought it was a date from a picture file. But, I could be wrong. Where did the information that those pictures were taken in June come from?

CindyStatedepoExhibit21Garrisonemai.jpg

You probably know all about this--but can you tell me what this is about? Who is this? Have we seen this entire email? What is the whole story about it?

CindyStatedepoExhibit21Garrisonemai.jpg

You probably know all about this--but can you tell me what this is about? Who is this? Have we seen this entire email? What is the whole story about it?

Larry Garrison-first family rep/media liason. Cindy got pizzed when she found out he got a cut from NBC for his services ($6800.00 I believe) and supposedly fired him! (I believe she realized she could keep ALL the money and cut out the middle man) He says he quit and that email is one of the reasons he listed.
There's HIS version, HER version and then there's the truth!!:banghead:Who knows if we'll ever find out what the truth is with them!!:furious:

Larry Garrison-first family rep/media liason. Cindy got pizzed when she found out he got a cut from NBC for his services ($6800.00 I believe) and supposedly fired him! (I believe she realized she could keep ALL the money and cut out the middle man) He says he quit and that email is one of the reasons he listed.
There's HIS version, HER version and then there's the truth!!:banghead:Who knows if we'll ever find out what the truth is with them!!:furious:

Didn't this all come out because someone mysteriously sent a copy of this to KB? Was that around the time CA was complaining somebody "hacked" into her web email account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand