EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If a Twitter account is public, TM could see it all (except messages) and wouldn't need hacking skills. And I seriously doubt Heather was private messaging SM because he would need a Twitter to do that, and I don't see SM wrapping his head around Twitter or using it as a go-to to have contact with Heather. Twitter is not the best way to have conversations. Private messages are like tweets - limited to 140 characters. That includes all your spaces, as well as text, punctuation and symbols.

I vaguely recall something about another Twitter acct where her tweets were protected (private and requiring acceptance of other tweeters as followers before they could see or interact with that account). I don't recall if that was the moonchild acct we've discussed and she later made it public. If the latter is the case, previously protected tweets would become visible.

I don't see TM as on the ball enough to try to get into a Twitter account. And, deleted tweets would not be anywhere within the account. But if she wanted to search deleted tweets, or a particular time frame of tweets, there are sites and apps for that, yes. I just used one to see what happened and I saw Heather's tweet history. I didn't do a search on deleted content because I don't recall exactly what time frame she allegedly removed tweets. I don't know if I can link to that sort of site here? It's a credible site but a third party generator of web content. Anyone know? Or, I can ask a moderator.

I do remember that TM claimed there were deleted/no tweets for a particular time frame (it seems as I write that it was portions of June or July). When I checked her Twitter right after TM's claim, I saw tweets for that span of time. So I never knew if TM was paranoid, baiting, or what.

Hope this helps a little with some perspective on Twitter. My guess is that beyond easily accessed public content, anything else she looked for or found was on phones, primarily smart phones where she could see a wider scope of activity.

Yes it was Tweets she claimed had disappeared. If you go to the HE Social Media thread in the Parking Lot, user KoolAidMan (I think that's it) used the Tweet recovery program that he had also used in the Teleka Patrick discussions to look up Heather's Twitter history. The program does show deleted Tweets, and IIRC he found nothing remarkable missing.

Thanks, did not see this before I posted last post, but yes, it seemed to me that the 'missing tweet' rant was much ado about nothing.

Found him. Sicko!

Black Samsung cell phone with black plastic case unknown serial # taken from Josh Michaels

Joshua Aaron Michaels

View attachment 73250

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/South-Carolina/Horry-County-SC/Joshua-Aaron-Michaels.8248817.html

Check out Horry County Public Index:

Case Number: 37699GE
Disposition Date: 03/11/2015
Charge: 26207166-Ordinance / Public Disorderly Conduct Generally

*Bond posted by none other than a female with the initials AC.

Has a rap sheet that includes public disorderly/public intoxication, larceny, burglary, assault & battery, and criminal sexual conduct with a minor (11-14 yrs of age)!

So... what was he(?)/his phone (roadway) doing at the compound on HWY 814? AC's boyfriend perhaps?

Holy moly! Good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found him. Sicko!

Black Samsung cell phone with black plastic case unknown serial # taken from Josh Michaels

Joshua Aaron Michaels

View attachment 73250

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/South-Carolina/Horry-County-SC/Joshua-Aaron-Michaels.8248817.html

Has a rap sheet that includes public disorderly/public intoxication, larceny, burglary, assault & battery, and criminal sexual conduct with a minor (11-14 yrs of age)!

So... what was he(?)/his phone (roadway) doing at the compound on HWY 814? AC's boyfriend perhaps?

WTH??? Nice find indeed!

You really need a program to keep up with the players in this case.

Found him. Sicko!

Joshua Aaron Michaels

View attachment 73250

This is crazy! And this arrest was recent. I thought AC was married, now I've got to go sleuthing.

Maybe he was at the compound when the warrants were served & LE saw one of the M's or a family member give him the phone? Otherwise, I don't see how LE could legally take it from him w/out getting a separate search warrant. Or would the warrant they had to search the property include the personal property of any individuals within it? I don't know how all that works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found him. Sicko!

Joshua Aaron Michaels

View attachment 73250

Well done PTF!!!!!!! :clap:

There's a recent arrest in January 2015 too for Ordinance / Public Disorderly Conduct Generally - ALL BAIL PAID. Check out J Reuben Long website

Found him. Sicko!

Joshua Aaron Michaels

View attachment 73250

Holy great find, PTF! It's hard not to jump to conclusions, considering the initials of who bailed him out.

Tapatalking

<snipped>

I vaguely recall something about another Twitter acct where her tweets were protected (private and requiring acceptance of other tweeters as followers before they could see or interact with that account). I don't recall if that was the moonchild acct we've discussed and she later made it public. If the latter is the case, previously protected tweets would become visible.

https://twitter.com/holaimheather

If a Twitter account is public, TM could see it all (except messages) and wouldn't need hacking skills. And I seriously doubt Heather was private messaging SM because he would need a Twitter to do that, and I don't see SM wrapping his head around Twitter or using it as a go-to to have contact with Heather. Twitter is not the best way to have conversations. Private messages are like tweets - limited to 140 characters. That includes all your spaces, as well as text, punctuation and symbols.

I don't see TM as on the ball enough to try to get into a Twitter account. And, deleted tweets would not be anywhere within the account. But if she wanted to search deleted tweets, or a particular time frame of tweets, there are sites and apps for that, yes. I just used one to see what happened and I saw Heather's tweet history. I didn't do a search on deleted content because I don't recall exactly what time frame she allegedly removed tweets. I don't know if I can link to that sort of site here? It's a credible site but a third party generator of web content. Anyone know? Or, I can ask a moderator.

I do remember that TM claimed there were deleted/no tweets for a particular time frame (it seems as I write that it was portions of June or July). When I checked her Twitter right after TM's claim, I saw tweets for that span of time. So I never knew if TM was paranoid, baiting, or what.

Hope this helps a little with some perspective on Twitter. My guess is that beyond easily accessed public content, anything else she looked for or found was on phones, primarily smart phones where she could see a wider scope of activity.

You should come down to the Parking Lot thread... Pretty sure they found a Twitter account for him.

We also talk about the searching apps openly there, and KAM posted the details on what he found when looking back and how far back he searched. Lemme know if you need a link! :)

JAM is bad news, I hope that LE is watching him closely.

So... Was he in jail around Dec. 16th, 2013? Hmm. :thinking:
Good question. I tried to go have a look-see, but for some reason I can't verify that I'm not a robot with the validation code. [emoji107]

Tapatalking

Hope this is legal, since it's public record:

Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant 2012GS2603053 08/01/2012 Disposed 05/16/2013 Criminal-Clerk General Sessions
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant 2013GS2602180 05/16/2013 Disposed 05/16/2013 Criminal-Clerk General Sessions
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant 34878GW 09/20/2014 Disposed 10/08/2014 Traffic Traffic Myrtle Beach Municipal
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant 37699GE 01/12/2015 Disposed 03/11/2015 Traffic Traffic North Myrtle Beach Municipal Court
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant 57782GL 10/04/2013 Disposed 10/24/2013 Traffic Traffic Myrtle Beach Municipal
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant 73103EO 10/29/2008 Disposed 11/19/2008 Traffic Traffic North Myrtle Beach Municipal Court
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant 73502EO 11/13/2008 Disposed 12/17/2008 Traffic Traffic North Myrtle Beach Municipal Court
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant D319639HP 10/09/2008 Disposed 11/06/2008 Traffic Central Traffic Court
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant D524670HP 10/15/2008 Disposed 11/19/2008 Traffic Central Traffic Court
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant G865766HP 06/10/2014 Disposed 07/24/2014 Traffic Central Traffic Court
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant I254097 06/04/2012 Disposed 05/16/2013 Criminal-Clerk General Sessions
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant I254100 06/04/2012 Disposed 05/16/2013 Criminal-Clerk General Sessions
Michaels, Joshua Aaron Defendant M972600 05/22/2012 Disposed 05/16/2013 Criminal-Clerk General Sessions

I'm guessing it is, since there's screenshots of Elvis records all up and down Facebook! :laughing:

Edit - Interesting!

The wording on the Evidence Record is confusing (at least to me)...

Location says "roadway" and description says "taken from Josh Michaels"
Was he actually present or did LE just find his cell phone in the roadway?:thinking:

LOCATION ITEM (S) RECOVERED FROM: 87*6 Hwy 814 Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (roadway)
DATE AND TIME RECOVERED: 2-21-14 0745
ITEM# 1
DESCRIPTION Black Samsung cell phone with black plastic case unknown serial# taken from Josh Michaels

Also, it appears to be the first item confiscated in the search at 7:45AM.

The wording on the Evidence Record is confusing (at least to me)...

Location says "roadway" and description says "taken from Josh Michaels"
Was he actually present or did LE just find his cell phone in the roadway?:thinking:

LOCATION ITEM (S) RECOVERED FROM: 87*6 Hwy 814 Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 (roadway)
DATE AND TIME RECOVERED: 2-21-14 0745
ITEM# 1
DESCRIPTION Black Samsung cell phone with black plastic case unknown serial# taken from Josh Michaels

Also, it appears to be the first item confiscated in the search at 7:45AM.

And the other items taken during the search are said to be taken around 10:00AM. Curious!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back