EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Found him. Sicko!

Black Samsung cell phone with black plastic case unknown serial # taken from Josh Michaels

Joshua Aaron Michaels

View attachment 73250

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/South-Carolina/Horry-County-SC/Joshua-Aaron-Michaels.8248817.html

Check out Horry County Public Index:

Case Number: 37699GE
Disposition Date: 03/11/2015
Charge: 26207166-Ordinance / Public Disorderly Conduct Generally

*Bond posted by none other than a female with the initials AC.

Has a rap sheet that includes public disorderly/public intoxication, larceny, burglary, assault & battery, and criminal sexual conduct with a minor (11-14 yrs of age)!

So... what was he(?)/his phone (roadway) doing at the compound on HWY 814? AC's boyfriend perhaps?

He also lives about 3 miles from where Amber Berbiglia's body was found.....just saying.

You should come down to the Parking Lot thread... Pretty sure they found a Twitter account for him.

We also talk about the searching apps openly there, and KAM posted the details on what he found when looking back and how far back he searched. Lemme know if you need a link! :)

Thank you, will do!

This may be stretching it (or not). A few comparison pictures of tile floor...

e7hshg.jpg

Thanks for the comparison! I was thinking this since the documents came out..looks very possible to me!

I would assume this is going against the gag order. Not sure how to "prove" it to where LE can do anything though, KWIM?
I figure, give the M's time, they will keep screwing up!

I can't imagine that LE isn't aware of these documents and the trail they took to the web.

If you have documents generated by a specific source that manages documents through a specific chain, x number of people have the documents, and there's a court order preventing their release, it follows that only persons x, y, or z could have let them fly. Shouldn't be too hard to eliminate who isn't responsible. JMO

This may sound a bit strange and I am not joking, but does anyone besides me think that LE and the prosecutors may want SM & TM out of jail before the trial? TM did such a bang-up job last time of incriminating herself on social media, they may be looking for additional evidence. The more she is out, the more she drinks, runs her mouth and writes ridiculous things on social media. A lot of what she wrote in the past will be used as State's evidence. MOO

Unfortunately, I think they will just say mama or sister did it.

This may sound a bit strange and I am not joking, but does anyone besides me think that LE and the prosecutors may want SM & TM out of jail before the trial? TM did such a bang-up job last time of incriminating herself on social media, they may be looking for additional evidence. The more she is out, the more she drinks, runs her mouth and writes ridiculous things on social media. A lot of what she wrote in the past will be used as State's evidence. MOO

I think any time TM starts running her mouth and seeking public attention, it's a plus for the state. I wish she'd have the mother of all meltdowns and somehow give away the disposal site. But I do think Heather is unrecoverable.

I'm not saying that's not the same tile; it very well could be, but that tile is very common/popular. Heck, I have that exact tile in MY house, just with lighter grout. So for me, it's not a definitive match.

ETA: I need more. A match to the counter-top would help.

JMO.

For me, the fact that a private home is the backdrop for the image of the documents is the corker. Seriously, would a law enforcement officer take some snaps of court docs from his or her kitchen counter? Would an attorney?

At least eliminate any referential images if you're going to spill documents publicly that only a limited number of people can access or have seen.

I'm not saying that's not the same tile; it very well could be, but that tile is very common/popular. Heck, I have that exact tile in MY house, just with lighter grout. So for me, it's not a definitive match.

ETA: I need more. A match to the counter-top would help.

JMO.
Oh, I was looking for the countertop. I'm sure LE knows what it looks like.

Oh, my heart knows who it came from, and I agree with both of you. I just don't think WE have DEFINITIVE evidence.

Tapatalking

I have photos of their home somewhere. When I get some time, I will try to look at the millions of uncatalogued screenshot that I have.

I mentioned this earlier, the photo of Valentine's 2014 celebration shows what I believe is the kitchen counter and it's a dark color. I remember it.

I mentioned this earlier, the photo of Valentine's 2014 celebration shows what I believe is the kitchen counter and it's a dark color. I remember it.
Who has a copy? Cough it up! :)

PTF, your discoveries on JAM have made it to one of the case fb pages. Waiting on the tile comparison shots to get there! As we've always heard imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I was wondering the same. Didn't seem like much of a fight at the bond hearing...when the state was allowed to speak,that is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back