EVIDENCE - Pro and Con #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For all we know, the receipt might only show a banana purchase and LE is using it for a timeline of where the M's were at during the day.

I wonder if they found Hs fingerprints on anything in that house, camper, or vehicles. If she was still alive when they took her, there is a big chance of finding her fingerprints somewhere.
Another thing that always got my curiosity up was the 66 days that she mentioned on her Twitter account. Was it 66 days until something, since something, or 66 days of something that lasted that long? Those 66 days have a meaning and I am betting it has something to do with S.

Scroll up for the 66 days. As far as fingerprints go...not sure. I think(JMO) that Heather was taken from PTL in the M's truck and killed away from their house. I really think they cleaned that truck from top to bottom afterwards. But hey, you never know.

For all we know, the receipt might only show a banana purchase and LE is using it for a timeline of where the M's were at during the day.

Agree and maybe while buying said banana, SM got a five finger discount on duct tape.

I was trying to think back --- when Heather first went missing.......did ANYONE other than TM propose on social media or anywhere else --- that Heather had 'run off'? Guess I should go back and re-read some of the threads from the first days/weeks after she went missing - but I don't recall that being a thought coming from anyone except her.

Looks like someone has reactivated an old FB acct

ETA make that two FB accts.

Does anyone know if the magical vacation company has reopened?

Pretty sure there's no photoshop with this photo or hair extensions, just a reminder of who Heather was dealing with...TM Court Appearance 2014.jpg

I like how she is wearing a cross too. Not. Goes to show, she can`t remain silent. And she actually thinks that she is innocent and will never be convicted. So sure of herself and S. I hope they are enjoying their freedom, and I also hope that it is short lived. JMO

She's so bold now with her fake profile and it's rename (check out the url). I can't wait for them to get what's coming to them. TM's right back to being TM.

She's so bold now with her fake profile and it's rename (check out the url). I can't wait for them to get what's coming to them. TM's right back to being TM.

Unreal!! Check further down the page and you will see her in a photo with the tile on the floor from the search warrant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back