EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought TM was threatening SM but was telling HE about it in that txt. Does that make sense? It was her wording that made me think she wasn't talking to HE about HE, but about SM.
Hmm, never took it like that but I suppose it could be. Just the phrasing of "someone's about to get their..." was something I've heard time and again when a female was "threatening" another female.

Those are very common Horry county fightin' words. I dare say these things were said to me many, many times for perceived minor threats when I was Heather's age from persons similar to TM. Of course, I never ended up missing, but still.

and I've lived long enough to know if certain people say these words to someone they would do well to watch their back

Hmm, never took it like that but I suppose it could be. Just the phrasing of "someone's about to get their..." was something I've heard time and again when a female was "threatening" another female.

I think right after "someone's about to get their *advertiser censored** beat down" the next thing stated "your b--- is about to take his last breath" which does appear as though she's calling SM Heather's b---h and telling Heather that he's about to be dead. (She was obviously pissed when she found out about the affair, and the truth is, she had every reason to be)

It's almost 11:00 in Horry County. Anyone think Sidney is handcuffed to the headboard yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now earlier in this thread I believe someone who lives in Horry county said there was no way to get from the Kangaroo gas station to HE's apt on foot, it was too far or something, but this is a man who ran a marathon a few weeks later, he may have run to her apt, and it took him no time at all, or a hour or so.... a decent pace can cover 6 mph

4244aff57e8400553c62bcab41c722b7.jpg

4.2 miles - according to Google Maps

I wondered if they saw what SM was driving - his truck maybe- in the pay phone video or just him coming from behind the dumpsters. If I were planning to abduct or kill someone I would rent or borrow a car so no one could id my vehicle in the vicinity of the person I planned to harm. Or if I was just hiding from my spouse having an affair. I typed this last night but accidently deleted it before sending. I keep thinking there could have been another vehicle involved that LE would not be aware to look for on video or ask people did they see such and such type vehicle in the area of Heather's apartment. I remember LE saying they could not say who was with SM at the Kangeroo and wondered if they saw his vehicle with someone in it but could not see who it was or never saw a vehicle period. Did they have reason to think he was with someone.

There's a business behind those dumpsters & bushes... located on Seaboard Street (& ironically, I believe the store is called 'A Touch of Romance'). He very well could have parked over in that parking lot & walked thru the bushes to avoid his truck being seen on camera. That might be why LE cannot say who was with him.

Has it ever been stated BY LE where SM's phone was during that payphone call, or have they stated whether or not they have any geolocation of his phone during the 1:36 a.m. call?

yes, it's up under "timelines" put together by OKGranny, but it's also been in official statements by LE as well as the first bond hearing where they were showing the texts etc... It was mentioned then as well if memory serves

I wondered if they saw what SM was driving - his truck maybe- in the pay phone video or just him coming from behind the dumpsters. If I were planning to abduct or kill someone I would rent or borrow a car so no one could id my vehicle in the vicinity of the person I planned to harm. Or if I was just hiding from my spouse having an affair. I typed this last night but accidently deleted it before sending. I keep thinking there could have been another vehicle involved that LE would not be aware to look for on video or ask people did they see such and such type vehicle in the area of Heather's apartment. I remember LE saying they could not say who was with SM at the Kangeroo and wondered if they saw his vehicle with someone in it but could not see who it was or never saw a vehicle period. Did they have reason to think he was with someone.

If there had been a rental car involved I am sure that LE would have found the rental receipt , you can't rent with cash , you need a credit card to cover insurance on the vehicle and any further damage while you rent, so I would think there would have to be a paper trail of some sort that LE would have found by now.... of course, anything is possible. :)

I snipped this from the timeline of events... here is what I see could have happened :

• 1:35am: SM called Heather from a pay phone on 10th Avenue North; the call lasted 4.83 minutes (SM is alone, on foot, no car, fight with TM about HE while they were out drinking, wants to go see Heather at her apt)

• 1:44am: From her apartment, Heather called her roommate BW, who was in Florida, and spoke for 2.2 minutes; was crying and upset after the call from SM because she was trying to get her life back together after her affair with him and harassment by TM (she does not tell her friend that he is on his way over though, she is embarrassed that she has agreed to see him again and leaves that out of the conversation, maybe she is upset because she is not sure what to do)

• 1:53-2:09am: Ten posts were made to Heather's Tumblr (this is what young girls do when they want to distract themselves, or are stuck waiting for something to happen, she was waiting for him to show up at her place)

• 2:29am: Heather tried to call SM back at the pay phone number several times, but no one answered (she called because a hr has passed and he is still not there)

This is the time frame.. 2:30-3:15am... where I see SM doing something to HE, he had 45 min, I think he got to the apt via foot or taxi and a crime was committed

• 3:16am: Heather tried to call SM's cell phone, no answer (so I think at this point SM has allegedly killed HE, he panics and calls TM on his cell knowing she has his phone, he used HE's phone because he has NO choice, he also may not have known TM's cell # by heart but knew his own)

• 3:17am: Heather called SM's cell phone and spoke with someone for 4.15 minutes; Heather's and SM's phones were each at their own homes at this point (he finally gets a hold of TM..she is at their home ....he tells her what happened and says he is going to bring HE in her own car to PTL, to meet him there, he picks her up, her keys and phone and gets into her car)

• ~3:21am: Heather drove from her apartment to Peachtree Landing (this was SM driving with HE in the car )

• 3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing

• 3:38-3:39am: Heather had arrived at Peachtree Landing and tried to call SM's cell phone four times, but there was no answer (again, it's SM calling TM frantically)

• 3:39am: A security camera at a business 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing

• 3:41am: All data and GPS signals ended on Heather's phone (TM gets there, they put HE in their truck and her keys, lock the car up and TM tells SM to get rid of HE's phone, which is put in the water to immediately shut off GPS signals)

• 3:45am: The security camera at the same business location recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing

• 3:46am: The security camera at the same private residence recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing toward the M home (but I don't believe they go right home, I believe they take care of HE's body/purse and keys first, if you look at the map they may have headed back towards their home but they could have turned right by their driveway and headed out to another street)

I have been thinking this same scenario after re-looking at the calls made. Couple of things:

1. I don't think we know 100% that Heather didn't tell her roommate she told SM to come over. She may have/may not have.
2. At 3:16 - I think that could be the first call NOT made by Heather - but by someone else. REMEMBER - if SM called from the payphone - he may not have had a cell phone with him and that could've been his only way to call someone?!

What we don't know about this scenario is: Were there any cameras at her apt building? If she was hurt/killed there - no neighbors heard anything? Clearly the police believe everything went down at PTL for some reason - so what do they know we don't? If there had been any sign of anything out of the ordinary at Heathers apartment - I think it would've been presented at the 1st bond hearing?

Thank you ! I knew it could be done when I looked at the map but didn't see how to get past the hiway

However - if he was walking that way - he would pass probably a huge number of cameras - so I'd think they'd have video of him....

If he DROVE that same way - they may or may not have been able to determine the vehicle he was in. (Depending on a ton of variables)

yes, it's up under "timelines" put together by OKGranny, but it's also been in official statements by LE as well as the first bond hearing where they were showing the texts etc... It was mentioned then as well if memory serves

I do not believe the GEO-LOCATION of SM's phone at that time has ever been stated. Could be wrong - but I was at the bond hearing.... and I looked through the timeline thread and didn't see it as a statement anywhere either....

Hummm... I know I have read it somewhere, that LE said that the M's phones were are their house at 3am when HE's phone was calling it, and I believe it's been reported that HE's apt complex does not have video surveillance at all.

Hummm... I know I have read it somewhere, that LE said that the M's phones were are their house at 3am when HE's phone was calling it, and I believe it's been reported that HE's apt complex does not have video surveillance at all.

I was talking about cameras being along the entire route he would've walked to get there. :)

I snipped this from the timeline of events... here is what I see could have happened :

• 1:35am: SM called Heather from a pay phone on 10th Avenue North; the call lasted 4.83 minutes (SM is alone, on foot, no car, fight with TM about HE while they were out drinking, wants to go see Heather at her apt)

• 1:44am: From her apartment, Heather called her roommate BW, who was in Florida, and spoke for 2.2 minutes; was crying and upset after the call from SM because she was trying to get her life back together after her affair with him and harassment by TM (she does not tell her friend that he is on his way over though, she is embarrassed that she has agreed to see him again and leaves that out of the conversation, maybe she is upset because she is not sure what to do)

• 1:53-2:09am: Ten posts were made to Heather's Tumblr (this is what young girls do when they want to distract themselves, or are stuck waiting for something to happen, she was waiting for him to show up at her place)

• 2:29am: Heather tried to call SM back at the pay phone number several times, but no one answered (she called because a hr has passed and he is still not there)

This is the time frame.. 2:30-3:15am... where I see SM doing something to HE, he had 45 min, I think he got to the apt via foot or taxi and a crime was committed

• 3:16am: Heather tried to call SM's cell phone, no answer (so I think at this point SM has allegedly killed HE, he panics and calls TM on his cell knowing she has his phone, he used HE's phone because he has NO choice, he also may not have known TM's cell # by heart but knew his own)

• 3:17am: Heather called SM's cell phone and spoke with someone for 4.15 minutes; Heather's and SM's phones were each at their own homes at this point (he finally gets a hold of TM..she is at their home ....he tells her what happened and says he is going to bring HE in her own car to PTL, to meet him there, he picks her up, her keys and phone and gets into her car)

• ~3:21am: Heather drove from her apartment to Peachtree Landing (this was SM driving with HE in the car )

• 3:36am: A security camera at a private residence 1.7 miles from the M home recorded a distinctive late-model Ford F150 coming from that direction and heading toward Peachtree Landing

• 3:38-3:39am: Heather had arrived at Peachtree Landing and tried to call SM's cell phone four times, but there was no answer (again, it's SM calling TM frantically)

• 3:39am: A security camera at a business 1.2 miles from Peachtree Landing recorded the Ford F150 heading toward the landing

• 3:41am: All data and GPS signals ended on Heather's phone (TM gets there, they put HE in their truck and her keys, lock the car up and TM tells SM to get rid of HE's phone, which is put in the water to immediately shut off GPS signals)

• 3:45am: The security camera at the same business location recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing

• 3:46am: The security camera at the same private residence recorded the Ford F150 returning from the direction of Peachtree Landing toward the M home (but I don't believe they go right home, I believe they take care of HE's body/purse and keys first, if you look at the map they may have headed back towards their home but they could have turned right by their driveway and headed out to another street)

This actually does make a lot of sense. I just can't get to "motive" with this scenario, though? Unless once he got to Heather she said she really did not want anything to do with him anymore and he became enraged???

I also can't wrap my brain around TM being willing to go along with this, but as someone said before, maybe in her messed up brain she sees this as SM showing his devotion to her.

I was talking about cameras being along the entire route he would've walked to get there. :)

Maybe there is/was and LE didn't look for it. Maybe they have never considered he walked there, and that may be because they have video of him in his truck or a vehicle waiting for him at the payphone.... that has never been disclosed by LE. If that's the case then my theory won't work.

This actually does make a lot of sense. I just can't get to "motive" with this scenario, though? Unless once he got to Heather she said she really did not want anything to do with him anymore and he became enraged???

I also can't wrap my brain around TM being willing to go along with this, but as someone said before, maybe in her messed up brain she sees this as SM showing his devotion to her.

TM would feel like she had a hold on him forever if he did the deed and she helped him cover.

I look forward to the seeing the searches on the M's computers. Thinking TM did or didn't do a few things following Heather's disappearance, before the public knew she was missing, that will be very telling. If she were stalking Heather she wouldn't know to stop that would she, since they didn't have anything to do with her disappearance? If she were waiting on the news to come of Heather's disappearance I bet she was anxious and looking for the news to come out.

Within this theory of mine I think the motive may have been from HE not really wanting to let him come over but agrees anyway, maybe she told him it's done, maybe she turned him down when he made advances towards her, maybe she was tired of him calling and the only way he could get her to answer her phone was by using a pay phone, or a # she didn't recognize. Maybe he had been "stalking" her without TM knowing. She might have told him his crazy wife was a deal breaker.
This may have enraged him.

As far as TM going along with it, she loves SM, I honestly believe that she simply adores him and is crazy about him. She is also possessive and may have gotten pulled into his mistake because she loves him and because she didn't like HE anyway. They share a bond that can not be broken that is solidified by 15 or so yrs of marriage, many lies together (Medicaid) and even though he has been in trouble before with the law (theft) she still kept him in her life. He is the father of her kids too.
There are many reasons why she may have helped him and why he felt it was ok to call her after he hurt HE. Some women who lack self respect do not care what their man does, they are stupid in love and support them no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member