EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify & I won't say another word about it...

There is ONE phone that currently works on 10th Ave North--at the Circle K gas station. There are two other phones on 10th Avenue North--one at the Kangaroo Express & one at Family Dollar. As of today's date, the phones at Kangaroo Express and Family Dollar do not work.

YES, there is no way to definitively know if the other two phones on 10th Avenue North worked on December 18, 2013.

My initial goal was not to determine if (or which) phone/s currently work but to determine if the phone would ring when someone called it. The only working phone I found can make outgoing calls, but it cannot receive incoming calls.

So IF this particular phone was the one SM used (& again, I'm not insinuating that it is) and IF he had asked Heather to call him back at that number... he wouldn't have known she called... even if he was standing by the phone waiting for her to... because the phone doesn't ring.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Dec-18-2013-(both-PayPhone-amp-cells)/page14

Quick question. A bit back the photo of heather driving the jeep in her date was posted and discussed.

Are we sure the 'phone' stuff is for Heathers phone? Thought hit me this morning that the photo posted (if I remember correctly - couldn't find the photo this morning) looks like a pic taken when capturing a screen shot on a phone? If it was 'just the photo' we wouldn't see the phone info at all? KWIM?

Just thinking if that's the case - the alerts & battery info etc - is for someone else's phone - not Heathers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question. A bit back the photo of heather driving the jeep in her date was posted and discussed.

Are we sure the 'phone' stuff is for Heathers phone? Thought hit me this morning that the photo posted (if I remember correctly - couldn't find the photo this morning) looks like a pic taken when capturing a screen shot on a phone? If it was 'just the photo' we wouldn't see the phone info at all? KWIM?

Just thinking if that's the case - the alerts & battery info etc - is for someone else's phone - not Heathers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't see the image you mentioned...do you mean the picture was posted again recently? The one released by TE in the media was just a photo of her as I recall. So yes, if you're seeing battery/time etc. info, that's a screen shot image from a smart phone.

Also, Heather's phone appears to have been in her lap when the photo was taken. I think we discussed that the date probably used his phone, and perhaps he texted the pic to Heather's phone and she texted to her dad. Or the picture was sent from his phone to TE's.

ProDriverjpg_zps33034d59.jpg

Sleuthing friends and family of the victim or the suspects and posting it here is not allowed.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member