Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've heard that it was a piece of jewelry??

why would she strip caylee down before bagging her... but neglect to remove her jewelry.. ??? or even neglect to remove any other incriminating evidence?

not really a question.. just thinking outloud

The local channels have been reporting this morning, that clothing and ducktape were found. IMO, she probably was dressed.

If the remains were skeletal, how could there be duct tape across the mouth? Wouldn't it have been taped to the skin originally? I don't get how it would be on the skeletal remains. Not trying to be stupid here.

It was reported on wftv that soft tissue remained and that is what the duct tape was attached to.

:( that is a horrible picture.

I kinda wonder if they found quite a bit linking it to the home and the backyard. According to either WESH, WFTV or Orlando Sentinel (sorry read all three this morning) I read that they removed THREE vaccums??? Who has that many for one house?!?!?!

Just thought I would let you know that Fox News(on TV) reported that something was found in the Anthony's home that linked to where the body was found.

(Snipped)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,465872,00.html

Link Found Between Child's Remains and Missing Florida Girl Caylee Anthony
Friday, December 12, 2008

A medical examiner found a connection between the skeletal remains of a child and the house of missing Florida girl Caylee Anthony, the local sheriff said Friday.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said the Anthonys' home was searched early Friday after the medical examiner found "some clues that came out of the remains" that "linked (them) to the house."

Did y'all see all te stuff they carried out of the Anthony home, several vacuums, bedding, pesticide containers...the back of that SUV was packed with bags and boxes!

I don't know if I have ever been so happy and relieved and sad and disgusted at the same time
if this makes any sense

Did y'all see all te stuff they carried out of the Anthony home, several vacuums, bedding, pesticide containers...the back of that SUV was packed with bags and boxes!

I seen in one of the bags they had a pillow....maybe they had more than one, but you could see at least one.....it makes me wander if casey duct taped caylee's mouth and then possibly smothered her with a pillow? I don't know tho....there is the chloroform evidence too......hope they release some info on all these developements soon!

I watched the video of what was removed from the house. One of the items was a carpet cleaning machine - which indicates to me that the police think that the carpet may have needed to be cleaned in relation to the crime.

I think they were in the backyard looking at the sandbox. My first thought a while ago was that she hid Caylee in the covered sandbox.

There may be sand on the duct tape...

LE was sealing the house and getting a search warrant before they removed the remains from the site. This is significant. It means they found something MAJOR that was clear and unambiguous to the naked eye, that tied that dead child directly to the Anthony family home. It could have been some obvious mechanism of death. It could have been some item or article found with the body. But whatever it was, it probably wasn't something subtle, such as sand, or something that would require forensic analysis such as hair. the speed with which they acted is very telling.

I think they were in the backyard looking at the sandbox. My first thought a while ago was that she hid Caylee in the covered sandbox.

There may be sand on the duct tape...

Yeah except this is Fla. Sand wouldn't be unusual. If they found sand they wouldn't immediately connect it to the home until after they tested it against a sample of the sandbox sand.

Whatever it was was something that was large enough and easily identifiable that they immediately connected it to the home. I first thought a knife that may have matched others at the home. But I'm not sure that they would have paid attention to the knives in the home when they were there before. I think it is one of the pavers.

One thing I am puzzled about is what could be a cause of death that wouldn't result in a lot of blood. A blow to the head by a paver or a knife wound would cause a lot of blood. And with GA and CA in and out of the home I don't think KC would have time to clean up blood and hide Caylee's remains and not left traces that CA wouldn't have noticed.

They took a pillow from the home. Could KC have smothered her and carried her out of the home right in front of GA the day she left? Though that doesn't explain the duct tape on her mouth. Duct taping her mouth and leaving her in the trunk might be one explanation, but as others have said, if taping her mouth she would also have to tape her hands.

Whatever she did, it will be something very simple. It would only be the coverup that got complicated.

A former detective on Fox Orlando spoke tonight. He said something happened at the crime scene that made detectives leave even before the body was removed and rush out to a judge and get a search warrant.

One thing that occured to me is they could tell what the COD was (skull fracture, etc.) and went to the house to look for a weapon.

Wasn't a pipe of some kind found in that area near what was thought to be a shallow grave or some digging activity?

I watched the video of what was removed from the house. One of the items was a carpet cleaning machine - which indicates to me that the police think that the carpet may have needed to be cleaned in relation to the crime.

Sorry Princess Rose if this has already been asked. I'm at work trying to catch up.

Was the carpet cleaning machine an upright type or small canister type i.e. Bissell Little Green machine?

Just wondering if it is small, did G and Cindy use it to shampoo the carpet in the trunk of KC's car?

I also pray that KC did not put Caylee in that trash bag alive and she had to suffocate. I keep thinking of little Jessica Lunsford being buried alive. :-(

JMO

If this is true then CA or GA may not make their LKL appearance. Why would they need a defense atty, maybe so they don't have to answer any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member