Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I put some things together from what I've read here and the news: JMO:

KC chloroformed Caylee so she could party or (you know), taped her mouth (in case she were to wake up) and had her in trunk (probably not the 1st time). Unfortunately this time poor sweet Caylee didn't wake up.

Timeline of how long body was in car is unclear.

She then backs the car into A's garage when no one was home. Lies Caylee's body in backyard (that's how the pesticides got on body & dogs alerted to area) while she got supplies (also full of dog hair. Static from bags attracts it)from the house.
Uses the pool ladder to go over the fence...tired from walking (not used to doing so much work), lazily dumps body where it was found.

..you're right. I agree totally. That's as close as I see it going down.

We know that the body was found, in a garbage bag, with duct tape around the skull. This to me is eough to search her residence. I don't think that there had to be anything else in the bag in order to search the house where both the homicide victim and the suspect lived.

JMO of course.

No, thats what a news service stated - we have had no release by LE or the lawyers - all the news service said that they had sources who say - each news service is stating different things - so who to believe? I say wait for LE to make a statement or release preliminary autopsy results IF they are going to do that - I know that they didn't release much in the autopsy results with Lacy and Conner Peterson - tho CA laws are different from FL laws where it comes to public information

I've heard the same thing - and then I've heard no comment or it's not what was there - we have no clue who to believe

This whole case has been wonky! The only thing we can absolutely believe is whats been in black and white released by LE

I have been trying to post this forever!!
I was watching Headline News on HNN and they showed a close up of the
bags in the car and they showed this fabric it had to be part of Caylees
bedding! Here is a picture of her bedding... I don't have a link for what I saw
in the back of the car but it's the same fabric!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bHu2BEdA_bk/SJIaBXTDoiI/AAAAAAAAAH0/qhEbUe9o2I8/s1600-h/bilde.jpg

omg *crying* look at Cindy just sitting there she looks so lost. Could you even imagine? G0d.

Uggh. I'm a mess today.

LP may be a gossip king but didn't he just say a couple of days ago not to be so sure they didn't have a body?? Then BAM, they find the body.

He annoys me sometimes but actually ends up saying the truth often. Gotta love the guy.

LP may be a gossip king but didn't he just say a couple of days ago not to be so sure they didn't have a body?? Then BAM, they find the body.

He annoys me sometimes but actually ends up saying the truth often. Gotta love the guy.[/QUOTE]

Count me as one. As well as soooooooo many others of us.

omg *crying* look at Cindy just sitting there she looks so lost. Could you even imagine? G0d.

Uggh. I'm a mess today.

:blowkiss: to you! That's how I was yesterday. How in the world can cindy and george stay in that house? I don't think I could do it.

:blowkiss: to you! That's how I was yesterday. How in the world can cindy and george stay in that house? I don't think I could do it.

I know, I'd have to be sedated, for real.

He annoys me sometimes but actually ends up saying the truth often. Gotta love the guy.

LOL...so now he has ESP?

Uggh. I'm a mess today.

Was there a toy that Caylee didn't have or a dress up outfit she didn't own? She was a very fortunate little girl, until her mother decided to take it all away.

Was there a toy that Caylee didn't have or a dress up outfit she didn't own? She was a very fortunate little girl, until her mother decided to take it all away.

I truly believed she was loved and adored by cindy and george.

I know, I'd have to be sedated, for real.

I do too.... It started during NG last night, when little Caylee was singing, and I've been a wreck ever since. Today is bad, but I'm relieved at the closure.

I just CAN'T let go of "in a trash bag" and "duct tape." :furious:

Great, now I'm crying again....

I have a theory about how the duct tape and chlorofrom tie together and I think I could be dead on with this theory.

I am thinking that Casey chloroformed Caylee while she was in the trunk of her car or her crib and then put the ductape around her mouth to prevent people from hearing Caylee from screaming/crying when she came out of the drugged chloroformed state. Caylee probably either overdosed or suffocated and when Casey came back to the trunk to check on Caylee she found her dead.

It could have went down like this:

- Casey chloroformed Caylee in her crib.

-She then puts the ducktape over her mouth while she is laying in crib b/c she plans on going out to party and doesn't want Caylee to scream/cry when she comes out of the chloroformed state.

-Caylee is then placed in the trunk of her for the remainder of the night.

-When Casey comes back she finds Caylee is dead.

I do too.... It started during NG last night, when little Caylee was singing, and I've been a wreck ever since. Today is bad, but I'm relieved at the closure.

I just CAN'T let go of "in a trash bag" and "duct tape." :furious:

Great, now I'm crying again....

I know what you mean, gibby. While watching NG last night, when they played that video of her singing, I thought to myself, she was dead less than 24 hours after that video.:furious:

I have a theory about how the duct tape and chlorofrom tie together and I think I could be dead on with this theory.

I am thinking that Casey chloroformed Caylee while she was in the trunk of her car or her crib and then put the ductape around her mouth to prevent people from hearing Caylee from screaming/crying when she came out of the drugged chloroformed state. Caylee probably either overdosed or suffocated and when Casey came back to the trunk to check on Caylee she found her dead.

It could have went down like this:

- Casey chloroformed Caylee in her crib.

-She then puts the ducktape over her mouth while she is laying in crib b/c she plans on going out to party and doesn't want Caylee to scream/cry when she comes out of the chloroformed state.

-Caylee is then placed in the trunk of her for the remainder of the night.

-When Casey comes back she finds Caylee is dead.

You know I thought this myself and posted about it earlier today in a thread somewhere around here!

It's very hard to imagine that adorable little girl, who was just singing "please don't take my sunshine away," tossed out in a trash bag by the side of the road. I try to think about the accident theory, but I always decide it's just as likely that it was premeditated, to fit the theory she planned to advance/plant of a kidnapping that ended in death. I truly hope they find something definitive to tie Casey to this, and to determine manner of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel