Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Casey said Caylees clothes were not with her.

But if her lips are moving she's lying. I would take anything Casey
said with a huge grain of salt......and then probably not believe her.
She has lied just to hear herself lie.

If the duct tape was there to hush Caylee, then there is a chance that Caylee vomited and choked to death.

Maybe Casey sprayed the body with the pesticides in hopes it would prevent animals
from disturbing the bag. I really think she intended to go back and move it to a safer
location but she ended up being arrested and the family couldn't get the job
finished for her.

I always thought something wasn't right about Cindy's interview with Greta regarding the pillows on Caylee's bed. The dogs were also laying right up in the middle, but no pillows were on the bed. Maybe a matching pillow case is missing, and I won't be shocked if those two little dogs' hairs and the bedding fibers are found on the duct tape.

I always thought something wasn't right about Cindy's interview with Greta regarding the pillows on Caylee's bed. The dogs were also laying right up in the middle, but no pillows were on the bed. Maybe a matching pillow case is missing, and I won't be shocked if those two little dogs' hairs and the bedding fibers are found on the duct tape.

:clap: Agree 100%. Anyne who owns a dog, especially a long hair dog, knows that the hair is everywhere. IMO if something happened to Caylee at the house, the dogs would have been all over it, they are instictive animals and could have been all over Casey or Caylee. the dog hair could have been all over the duct tape, and could part of the reason for all the vaccums being seized, amongst other reason of course.

It's very hard to imagine that adorable little girl, who was just singing "please don't take my sunshine away," tossed out in a trash bag by the side of the road. I try to think about the accident theory, but I always decide it's just as likely that it was premeditated, to fit the theory she planned to advance/plant of a kidnapping that ended in death. I truly hope they find something definitive to tie Casey to this, and to determine manner of death.

Very sad indeed, when a mother can harm her own and go out dancing, I do not know how to put words to that. I do not understand a stranger harming a child but Caylees Mom??? It is horrifying.
I think she will go away for a very long time, as she should. Maybe life if they don't play the Psychotically Impaired card.
Casey's life has now taken a serious change, and I think with them finding the baby Casey may Begin playing a new card.....

I do too.... It started during NG last night, when little Caylee was singing, and I've been a wreck ever since. Today is bad, but I'm relieved at the closure.

I just CAN'T let go of "in a trash bag" and "duct tape." :furious:

Great, now I'm crying again....

I know, I know... cuz it's like who the F does something like that to their baby?! That poor, poor child. I pray she didn't suffer.

I have been trying to post this forever!!
I was watching Headline News on HNN and they showed a close up of the
bags in the car and they showed this fabric it had to be part of Caylees
bedding! Here is a picture of her bedding... I don't have a link for what I saw
in the back of the car but it's the same fabric!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bHu2BEdA_bk/SJIaBXTDoiI/AAAAAAAAAH0/qhEbUe9o2I8/s1600-h/bilde.jpg
OMG what was shown in the bag in back of LE car looked like the print on the bed ruffle - CA is in the way but looks like there are small throw pillows at the head of the bed. So was there a small throw pillow off Caylee's bed in the bag?

On Caylee, in the bag and on the tape, there might be cat hair, carpet lint, Casey hair, sand from the sandbox, dirt from the Ant backyard, lint from a blanket Caylee may have been placed on temporarily, all kinds of things from that house could have ended up around Caylee.

It seems really cold for Casey to leave Caylee naked and to wrap her up in trash bags. If there had been an accident wouldn't Casey wanted her last time of mothering her daughterr? Wouldn't she want to dress her up and make her pretty?

She dumped her without a stitch of clothes in a trash bag.

IMO

Casey left Caylee exactly the same way that Caylee dressed ALL of her dolls......... completely stripped of clothing immediately and naked - the way Caylee loved it.

Casey left Caylee exactly the same way that Caylee dressed ALL of her dolls......... completely stripped of clothing immediately and naked - the way Caylee loved it.

I don't think I believe that...........Every time I saw her with a doll in a picture or a video they were dressed.

No child should be left in such a way - of course NO CHILD should have their head duct taped and murdered either then thrown away like yesterday's garbage in the woods............Even "wood tcks" don't throw a baby away right by a school where other kids could find the detached head.

As a mother taking pictures of my kids with their dolls - I would probably insist that the dolls wear clothes, too. No one wants social services cracking down on them because their kid likes to have their dolls and barbies naked.

CA stated during one of her cameo's that the first thing Caylee did to her dolls/barbies was derobe them. Without fail - - - the first thing she would do.

I strongly feel that the only way LE is going to be able to prove that KC killed Caylee, not Zani or whoever else in the world yet to fabricate, is to find KC's fingerprints on the duct tape that was on her MOUTH. yuck. I'm relieved to hear they've found her remains, however, I would be alot more relieved to hear that they can retreive KC's prints off of the duct tape. Everything else could potentially be blamed on "Zani" with the key to their house for like over a year already as KC said to Cindy in the jailhouse tape....... where CA stared blankly............ like, should I say "No, I didn't know that "?" had a key to our HOME" or give KC for giving a complete stranger/made up person a key to our HOME without asking permission or telling us about it..............

yadda yadda..... It really doesn't matter what evidence they find at the home that matches up to the trash bags or dog hair or Caylee's bedding on pool chemicals........................ unless KC's fingerprints are on the duct tape she won't be blamed. MOO

Black Jack phone
I was just reminded as I watched the LE shift thru the grounds where Caylee was found if this is where the Black Jack phone was lost and if recoverable with any viable info or evidence for LE. KA always claimed it was lost at Blanchard park.
Savannahanna

News reports listed that LE took notebooks from the A home. I wonder if Cindy's big binder was taken as evidence? hrrrmmmmm

I think I saw ruffles (like those on the bed) sticking out of an evidence bag in one of the videos. GOOD CATCH!

So, perhaps there was a piece of the bedding ensemble in the bag with Caylee.

I don't think I believe that...........Every time I saw her with a doll in a picture or a video they were dressed.

No child should be left in such a way - of course NO CHILD should have their head duct taped and murdered either then thrown away like yesterday's garbage in the woods............Even "wood tcks" don't throw a baby away right by a school where other kids could find the detached head.

I completely agree. That Caylee may have liked to remove her dolls' clothing has nothing to do with the state of Caylee's remains, IMO. There was nothing tender, soft or sentimental about the way Caylee was discarded.
Caylee's little body was found in a trash bag, on the side of the road where a utility worker was poised to URINATE -- it's so unbelievably horrifying. Casey is a monster.:furious:

I think I saw ruffles (like those on the bed) sticking out of an evidence bag in one of the videos. GOOD CATCH!

So, perhaps there was a piece of the bedding ensemble in the bag with Caylee.

What does this matter? She's simply going to say that Zani did it! She stated already that Zani had a key to their home: anything that they find that links the A's home to Caylee's poor dead body is sadly irrelevant. What we need to prove is that KC DID IT!

What does this matter? She's simply going to say that Zani did it! She stated already that Zani had a key to their home: anything that they find that links the A's home to Caylee's poor dead body is sadly irrelevant. What we need to prove is that KC DID IT!

Ugh. I forgot that Casey said "Zanny" had a key and may or may not have been inside the Anthony home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel