Evidence Removed from Anthony Home-Official Crime Scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, don't I remember that they have the shovel? Took it early on. So that wouldn't facilitate the latest search. Given what Stacy posted though, I'd have to add weapon to my list.

I so want the State to rush to court first thing in the morning and slap that death penalty right back down on the table. Before the 11:30 hearing.

OMG I need sleep for real!

Wait, don't I remember that they have the shovel? Took it early on. So that wouldn't facilitate the latest search. Given what Stacy posted though, I'd have to add weapon to my list.

I so want the State to rush to court first thing in the morning and slap that death penalty right back down on the table. Before the 11:30 hearing.

Ha! the head of the Florida Bar Assoc said tonight after being asked what he would do if KC was his client....I can't say what good Baez has done, but if he was smart, he'd be in court tomorrow with a guilty plea before the SA resurrects the DP. My words not his.

A former detective on Fox Orlando spoke tonight. He said something happened at the crime scene that made detectives leave even before the body was removed and rush out to a judge and get a search warrant.

One thing that occured to me is they could tell what the COD was (skull fracture, etc.) and went to the house to look for a weapon.

Maybe the infamous HAMMER? Another WS sleuth BEGGED LE months ago to examine that hammer that Sindy was always weilding...wondering if eviedence wasn't being blatently waved around...

(Sorry sleuther, can't remember your name)

Exactly, SuziQ. There was something there that caused them to think it was definately Caylee and they needed to get back in that house, IMHO. We won't know what it is yet, tho, because it is probably something that only her killer will know or would recognize as having been with or on her so they will hold that card close to their vests for now. I only hope that it is definitive and links back directly to KC. And for what it's worth, the more I hear those jailhouse visits, it really does seem as tho she was trying to lead them "in code" to where she was, but I don't think it was so that she could be found and laid to rest. I think she wanted them to move her so she couldn't be found. They just didn't read "the code" correctly, MOO.

It would certainly be interesting to listen to the tapes in hindsight. I keep thinking the standard stuff, carpet samples, pet hair etc. Would have been standard and done in the past 2 times the inside of the house was searched. Makes me think it's something else. Looking for whatever would cut the duck tape is a good idea.

Maybe the infamous HAMMER? Another WS sleuth BEGGED LE months ago to examine that hammer that Sindy was always weilding...wondering if eviedence wasn't being blatently waved around...

(Sorry sleuther, can't remember your name)

I remember that. And that hammer was plain creepy. :eek:

She didn't take the pets with her, I assume? I hope they are okay!

:confused:

I thought the same thing LOL! I was hoping someone would get to the dogs....

Back on topic at hand, I do believe search warrants take time and the MINUTE the were authorized they locked it down. Remember cadaver dogs in backyard? Probably also looking at duct tape, plastic bags, and whatever the secret stuff in the bag was about. In other words, Caylee was dead there and transferred to bag there IMO. I dunno about died there. I still think she died in the trunk.

This all makes me think she was killed in the house. I've always held that she was chloroformed in the trunk so that KC could go and party and now I wonder? A friend off the board said there were no cell calls between 3 and 3:30 on the 16th and she thinks KC killed Caylee during that time in the Anthony home.

As I type this, I keep shaking in disbelief that this is happening. Bless that child's heart!

I still thing the necklace will have something to do with it.

And I dont know about all of you but if I use duct tap for anything I typically bite it to start the tear and then use my hands to tear it the rest of the way, hopefully KC did this as well and they will find her DNA on the tape as well.

Didnt they find duct tape in KC's car?

seems really cold to people that care :)

but this girl didnt give 2 cents about anything

she has made her parents age 20 years in 6 months and they will never be the same

not to mention the fact that she killed her own daughter

wouldnt surprise me if she slit her own daughter's throat

:furious:

Me either at this point. My anger is prime right now...:furious:

A freakin' garbage bag.......

Here is my thoughts on what they are looking for...If memory serves me correct, there was a receipt that showed KC had bought 2 cross necklaces..And it was thought that KC had put one on Caylee before disposing of the body..I would guess that this could be the item that was found in the bag with the remains...I also think that there could have been a bathing suit in the trash bag...But I would guess that if LE can find the other matching cross in the house that was KC's it will be game over...Just my thought.

I have always believed Caylee never left the A fam house alive. I think they do have their crime scene. This time, they can rip it to shreds and look for every single piece of evidence to prove it. Before, they were quite limited in what they could search for and to what extent they could invade Cindy and George's things. They no longer have to worry about it.

I think too, that we can rest assured that whatever it was that was in the bag is pretty damning! They were at the house pretty quick with a police car blocking the driveway and the remains havent even been tested yet.

The jig is definately up with what they found in that bag.

Here is my thoughts on what they are looking for...If memory serves me correct, there was a receipt that showed KC had bought 2 cross necklaces..And it was thought that KC had put one on Caylee before disposing of the body..I would guess that this could be the item that was found in the bag with the remains...I also think that there could have been a bathing suit in the trash bag...But I would guess that if LE can find the other matching cross in the house that was KC's it will be game over...Just my thought.

Those necklaces were exactly what I have been thinking. I also remember how CA didn't want to give LE all of the receipts they asked for. She kept trying to dictate which ones she thot they needed.

Me either at this point. My anger is prime right now...:furious:

A freakin' garbage bag.......

yep, im with you

i will tell you what i think,

i think they will find GARBAGE in the bag,
and i mean the typical garbage,, wrappings from food, papers, papertowels
etc etc anything that people nomally throw away and it will be in there

lets say for example, they eat ice cream sandwiches, then they might find wrappers from ice cream sandwiches in the trash bag

all LINKED right to the HOUSE

this case is over and justice is about to be served

thank goodness

Like the "Dad, she's close to home" message? Hmm. Freakin Casey.
Well, the water level, high until just very recently, would have prevented even the Anthony's decoding and renoun clean-up and destruction of evidence efforts.:liar:
And remember Cindy's famous "there is no evidence" statement? Somebody got way too big for her britches, as my grandmother would say.
They either didn't get the code or believed the flood would have taken care of the body problem. Also, really, when could the A's have gone out to retrieve Caylee's body? Fortunately, they've been surrounded since Caylee was reported missing.
I so hope they are charged.:Banane31:

QUOTE=chefmom;3045209]Exactly, SuziQ. There was something there that caused them to think it was definately Caylee and they needed to get back in that house, IMHO. We won't know what it is yet, tho, because it is probably something that only her killer will know or would recognize as having been with or on her so they will hold that card close to their vests for now. I only hope that it is definitive and links back directly to KC. And for what it's worth, the more I hear those jailhouse visits, it really does seem as tho she was trying to lead them "in code" to where she was, but I don't think it was so that she could be found and laid to rest. I think she wanted them to move her so she couldn't be found. They just didn't read "the code" correctly, MOO.[/QUOTE]

I still thing the necklace will have something to do with it.

And I dont know about all of you but if I use duct tap for anything I typically bite it to start the tear and then use my hands to tear it the rest of the way, hopefully KC did this as well and they will find her DNA on the tape as well.

Didnt they find duct tape in KC's car?
I was thinking the necklace, also.
I ALWAYS bite duct tape to tear it, as I have acrylic nails & dont want to damage them. Same way you do, bite, then tear. Been doing in for years & I use duct tape on a weekly basis for my job.
If KC did this, it is just more ammo for LE.

So many things haunt our minds in times like this, could she have left a cross necklace on her or some beaded item ? One forensic person said they can trace chloroform through the hair of the body, which is likely in the bag .
She may have removed the clothing because she was extremly decomping in the trunk as the fluids were on the outside of the plastic bag found in the truck where the maggots were or perhaps there was sand from the sandbox on the clothing. I cant imagine why she would tape her accross the mouth except to stop drainage of fluids.
It is all so sad , I cry each time I hear little Caylee singing " You are my sun shine." IMO Casey removed so many peoples sunshine in taking the life of this little angel. May she rest in peace.:mad:

I think LE is looking for

Duct tape
Garbage bags
Knife, pliers, scissorsrs, garden tools

shoes or boots

Towels
sheets-maybe to match....like the top or the bottom

Jewerly, hair clips, rubber bands

oh...and I also believe that maybe have been some kind of trash in there as well....I found it odd that the trash bag in the trunk came from TonE house......

Diapers or pull ups

maybe caylee back pack was in the bag....it could of had ...

baby wipes
socks....that come in multiple packs-so they could find simalar ones
bagies of food-look at what kind of food or brands-same with the bagies-

nail polish-for maybe a fake nail

maybe a note was left....so looking for paper, pad, pens etc....

and I could think of more

I bet they want that hairbrush that Cindy withheld from them also.

yep, im with you

i will tell you what i think,

i think they will find GARBAGE in the bag,
and i mean the typical garbage,, wrappings from food, papers, papertowels
etc etc anything that people nomally throw away and it will be in there

lets say for example, they eat ice cream sandwiches, then they might find wrappers from ice cream sandwiches in the trash bag

all LINKED right to the HOUSE

this case is over and justice is about to be served

thank goodness

You're so right,RobotDog.
Thank goodness.
I think you've got a good point about the trash. Casey was busy there hauling trash around, wasn't she? She even had TL's trash in her car.
Creepy.
Didn't she remind Lee that Cindy had always told her that Caylee was her "best mistake?" Just a mistake. An accident. She did what people do with mistakes- got rid of her, trashed her.
Yup. Casey did get one thing right- she does have a ticket to hell with her name on it. Oh, in my crystal ball i see another 2 tickets for Cindy and Georgie, too. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58