Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems telling that KC hid out from her parents and Lee who she knew would question her about Caylee.

No valid phone# or address for the nanny or her the nannie's ,mother ,stepfather sister nieces (did these people just disappear into thin air)

not one picture of the nanny (we all know KC is a camera buff)

Jeff Hopkins does not know the nanny or have a son

I was thinking that the hiding out was covered under #1 but you're right; she wasn't just avoiding LE and an investigation by them, I think hiding from family is important too.

Haven't had time to get all caught up yet so my apology if this has been mentioned already!

In an early court hearing Baez himself made a HUGE blunder & tells the court that: we know Casey Anthony was the only person who had use of and/or was in possession of her car.............Ooops!

So, with her "dead squirrel" odor, getting rid of it on such & such day story pretty much negates any one putting a body in her car, then for some even more outlandish reason than putting it there--taking it back out either in the Amscot parking lot or at the tow yard! Where we find out the death smell was not "gotten rid of" and that it surely wasn't a squirrel that caused it!

The car does contain alot of very incriminating evidence, but the problem with the car is "chain of custody."

The car was not in KC's possession up until it was seized by the police. It was out of her possession from June 27 - July 15. The defense will argue - although be it a weak arguement - that someone else had the opportunity to "plant" the evidence (the body) in the trunk.

I know it's far-fetched, but it's their only shot for trying to mitigate the damage that the trunk evidence will do to KC when it's introduced.

I also think they will argue against allowing the trunk evidence to even be heard by a jury because of the "junk science" and the "chain of custody" issues.

Maybe one of our very astute lawyers on here can tell us how successful they may be in getting the trunk evidence excluded.

They may be able to get the air sample tests suppressed but I don't think they'll get the rest of it suppressed. And I don't think the chain of custody is going to be as big of a deal as they'd like for it to be; I agree with you, it's a weak argument. Who had access to Caylee and to the car? Who knew where the car was? See how the list keeps getting shorter? Is it reasonable to think Caylee was kidnapped and the nanny had a key to the car and was able to find the car unattended long enough to place the body in the trunk unseen by anyone?

And when you add in the squirrel texts and the fact that the car was not abandoned for most of the 31 days since the last time Caylee was seen alive but was in the custody and control of KC, I think the car trunk evidence will not only be admitted, it's going to be weighed heavily.

But I agree, anticpating the defense is important and will add to the list. Can you think of others?

Wadded-up paper toweling harboring fly pupae full of a substance consistent with pig or human decomposition (that was deemed by the report to be what attracted the flies) found in KC's car trunk inside of a trash bag from Tony's apartment.

The laundry bag from the Anthony house Caylee's body was found in.

The heart sticker.

The triple layer of duct tape wrapped tight around Caylee's mouth and nose with heart shaped adhesive glue over where Caylee's mouth would be.

Caylee's blanket in the trash bags with Caylee's body.

The mama doll and the car seat left behind in KC's car because KC knew she wouldn't need either of them ever again.

The text to Amy talking about the "getting rid of the smell from the 'animal' that was plastered all over KC's car".

I agree with you about evidence of decomp. Looks like you've got a good list of physical evidence started here. Want to start gathering up what others are listing and adding to what you have here? Pretty please? Hey little girl, want a piece of candy?
Emoticon-ChocolaBonbons-anim.gif

Pooh blanket that was missing from the family home, what kidnapper would dispose of a corpse and make sure to include the "blankie"?

I don't think that was a 'comfort' thing; otherwise, she'd have had her doll. But it's still evidence. :)

sure I can merge it. i thought you wanted a reference thread. We have a lot of discussion threads. Sorry.

Thanks; much appreciated. I guess I was sending mixed signals with 'bullet points' and 'lists' but then wanting discussion. :)

Thanks; much appreciated. I guess I was sending mixed signals with 'bullet points' and 'lists' but then wanting discussion. :)

no worries. I thought you wanted something that was more for reference so there weren't a lot of posts to wade through to get to the info.

Either which way is fine and it is always interesting to see how information develops from early in the case to the present.

BBM-
Number 8 is incorrect.The report says that something like adipocere was found on the paper towels, not that it was definately adipocere (aka gravewax).
There is nothing defintive that proves caylees decomp was on the paper towels, its just a conclusion that we all jumped to when we read the word adipocere and discovered it was associated with decomp.
It could have been any number of things on the paper towel, from soap, to make up etc.
(I'm going to add this in the myths thread).
PS: Its possible that it is caylees decomp, and is actually adipocere, but until they prove it, rather than saying it was 'like' adipocere, it should be taken with a grain of salt.
JMO

The report said like adipocere and also consistent with pig or human decomposition. The "adipocere like"/"consistent with pig or human decomposition" substance attracted flies and harbored fly pupae(maggots).

I don't think that was a 'comfort' thing; otherwise, she'd have had her doll. But it's still evidence. :)

It may be a clue to WHERE Caylee was murdered.She was wrapped in the blanket from her bed.

The report said like adipocere and also consistent with pig or human decomposition. The "adipocere like"/"consistent with pig or human decomposition" substance attracted flies and harbored fly pupae(maggots).
And no one ever found the dead pig.

The fact that the body was found in a place KC had been known to frequent and bury an animal per her friend Kio.

that gave me a chuckle..... but could the dead pig be pepperoni i know its cooked or cured meat just sayin
Given the other evidence ,hair with decomp at the roots,the smell of decomp being so strong,I'd say no to the cured meat.I doubt JB will even waste time disputing the trunk decomp now that the body has been found.

that gave me a chuckle..... but could the dead pig be pepperoni i know its cooked or cured meat just sayin
The early media reports and Cindy were wrong. There wasn't a pizza or pizza leftovers, just an empty pizza box.

Physical Evidence

Wadded-up paper toweling harboring fly pupae (maggots) in a substance consistent with pig or human decomposition (that was deemed by the report to be what attracted the flies) found in KC's car trunk inside of a trash bag from Tony's apartment.

The heart sticker.

The triple layer of duct tape wrapped tight around Caylee's mouth and nose with remnants of adhesive glue shaped like the heart sticker over where Caylee's mouth would be.

Caylee's Winnie-the-Pooh blanket in the trash bags with Caylee's body (identified by Cindy as like the one missing from the Anthony house).

The mama doll and the car seat left behind in KC's car because KC knew she wouldn't need either of them ever again.

The text to Amy talking about the "getting rid of the smell from the 'animal' that was plastered all over KC's car".

Caylee's bones and skull.

The wad of hair with Caylee's skull.FBI reported that the hairs from the hair mass and the hair from the car trunk came from the same source, being Caylee Anthony. (Courtesy of Tweety)

Hair from deceased Anthony family member (mitochondrial DNA) found in trunk. (matching hair from the wad found with KC's body)

Plants found with Caylee's bones and skull.

Trash bags Caylee was found in like trash bags Cindy put items from Casey's car in.

The pink shirt found with Caylee which is the same color of shirt George says he saw Caylee wearing just before 1 p.m. on June 16.

The "Big Trouble Comes in Small Packages" lettering found with Caylee's body which is like lettering on a pink shirt Caylee was wearing in one of KC's online photo accounts.

Pull-up diapers found with Caylee like the ones in the diaper bag from KC's car and pull-ups found in the Anthony house.

Duct tape found on gas cans at the Anthony house matching the duct tape on Caylee's skull. Q64 and Q66 originated from the same source roll, as reported by the FBI. (Courtesy of Tweety)

White shorts with thin pink and purple stripes found with Caylee's body. Caylee was videotaped wearing shorts like the shorts found with Caylee's body.

Air sample tests from Body Farm indicating 2.6 days-ish human decompositional event

IM with Iasson: I love nanny; happier than ever (Courtesy of Lin)

Depression in earth under Caylee's body & body bags.

Video of KC & Tony renting videos in Blockbuster just a few hours after George says he saw Caylee alive. This is when KC claimed to be distraught over her kidnapped baby.

Text messages and online social account messages Casey left online during the 31 days she desperately "searched".

Pictures of KC conducting her "search" for Caylee at Fusian.

KC's "Diary of Days" poem downloaded the day after KC either had a one-night stand or slept in her car (according to KC's phone pings). On July 2 phone records show Cindy frantically calling every 5 minutes. Cindy was was taking a vacation week from work cutting off KC's main daytime hideout. Tony was out of town & threatening not to come back to Florida.

KC's tattoo.

Receipts from Target & Winn Dixie etc.

Skeleton icons, apple skull icon, bear and noose cartoon with anti-death penalty message, picture of Caylee photoshopped to include heart, etc. downloaded to KC's photobucket in July 2008.

Pictures of Caylee and "Missing My Love" expression that were downloaded on July 16, the day of KC's arrest.

Sorry for not crediting all who contributed evidence I listed. My husband expects me to answer him when he talks and I'm not a good multi-tasker. I keep losing my place.

Additions to the list appreciated & thanks to all who already added to the list. Thanks especially to Lin who wanted to make one.:blowkiss:

It may be a clue to WHERE Caylee was murdered.She was wrapped in the blanket from her bed.

Oh, I agree it's good evidence. But I'm trying to get two lists together already, the car trunk and the behavior/lies and not keeping up too well. I'm pleading with Jolynna to make a list of physical evidence.

um, Any chance of you starting another list for another type of evidence or taking over the list Imbackon started about the crime scene? Pretty please?

wifcherry.jpg

Nope. Processing takes too much out and puts too much in. ETA: And what jolynna said. :)

The fact that the body was found in a place KC had been known to frequent and bury an animal per her friend Kio.

Also good but don't know which list it would go on. Team?

Physical Evidence

Wadded-up paper toweling harboring fly pupae (maggots) in a substance consistent with pig or human decomposition (that was deemed by the report to be what attracted the flies) found in KC's car trunk inside of a trash bag from Tony's apartment.

snipped for space because she collected so wonderfully much info already!!!

Skeleton icons, apple skull icon, bear and noose cartoon with anti-death penalty message, picture of Caylee photoshopped to include heart, etc. downloaded to KC's photobucket in July 2008.

Pictures of Caylee and "Missing My Love" expression that were downloaded on July 16, the day of KC's arrest.

Sorry for not crediting all who contributed evidence I listed. My husband expects me to answer him when he talks and I'm not a good multi-tasker. I keep losing my place.

Additions to the list appreciated & thanks to all who already added to the list. Thanks especially to Lin who wanted to make one.:blowkiss:

Wow, you're not only awe inspiring on analysis, you're great at lists too.

excellentwork.gif

And beautiful; definitely beautiful; I meant to say that first.

BIGHUGSTHANKYOU.gif

Now, I wanted to send the above graphic to you but then had 2nd thoughts; maybe you'd like the one below better. But with all the work that went into that, you really deserve two, so here it is:

snoopy_thankyou_big.gif

Neighbor seeing Casey back car into Garage (trunk first).

Casey was trying to keep George away from the "trunk", on the 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member