Expect disciplinary action against deputy who met RK on the scene

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I couldn't get - these dispatchers sound as if they don't even know where the A's house is? With all the searches going on and all - shouldn't they maybe have had a map or at least an address? Bookmarked it on Google Earth? Something???

From listening to the audio, one dispatcher was trying to look the A's addy up in the phone book... :eek:

I live in New Jersey and even I knew the Anthonys address!!!!!:waitasec:

Her remains are not the only item that could have provided useful evidence. The entire scene and anything else that had been left there could have provided clues that perhaps were moved and faded with time.

MOO

Very True plus police going there so many times and not finding her , Baez might be able to spin that at the trial and some of the jurors might buy it. Which would be horrible if she didnt get convicted.:furious:

Very True plus police going there so many times and not finding her , Baez might be able to spin that at the trial and some of the jurors might buy it. Which would be horrible if she didnt get convicted.:furious:

Not to mention that right after KC got arrested CA hinted that they were suspicious of LE. Now LE has searched the woods and found nothing, but a citizen goes in later and finds Caylee. LE may end up being accused of the body dump.

Her remains are not the only item that could have provided useful evidence. The entire scene and anything else that had been left there could have provided clues that perhaps were moved and faded with time.

MOO

ITA. I was just pointing out that COD most likely could not have been determined even if she was found at that time. I'm very upset that Caylee could have been found sooner but was not. It was detrimental to this case that the most important lead they received was ignored. I just hope and pray that it does not help Casey in any way. :mad:

LP said tonight on NG that both the MR and PI were 150 feet from where the body was found. LE wasn't even in the right area the first time so I can't see him getting charged.

That officer makes Le look terrible ,keystone kops come to mind.If that officer did his job the first time out there might have been a known cause of death and who knows maybe even finger prints on her body.Plus who knows if gee the cops where there 3 times but Caylee was not found,maybe someone else put here there.Hey you never know how many people will buy Baez BS:waitasec:

Nah...my understanding is that within 2 weeks in the Florida heat she would have already been skeletonized...much more than 2 weeks had passed by this time since her death: this was almost 2 months after she was killed. She may have been more "together" for certain, but perhaps not? we just do not know. What we DO know is the Anthony family did not walk a yard to search for her, much less go into rattlesnake infested water when nothing was readily visible. I still have yet to hear Kronk say this was the same bag that he saw before or the exact spot that he saw the bag in before. Has anyone else heard that?:waitasec:

2 Questions!

1. Was it the same cop who came out all 3 times in August to investigate the scene where Caylee was eventually found? I've never really been quite clear on that. I know there was one time 2 cops showed up, but one was waived on.

2. Did I hear RK or someone else say that RK was told by a cop that he was wasting tax payers money by continually to call the crimeline and 911 and have LE come out there to the scene?

Nah...my understanding is that within 2 weeks in the Florida heat she would have already been skeletonized...much more than 2 weeks had passed by this time since her death: this was almost 2 months after she was killed. She may have been more "together" for certain, but perhaps not? we just do not know. What we DO know is the Anthony family did not walk a yard to search for her, much less go into rattlesnake infested water when nothing was readily visible. I still have yet to hear Kronk say this was the same bag that he saw before or the exact spot that he saw the bag in before. Has anyone else heard that?:waitasec:

I could not walk thru those woods knowing I might find my grandchild dead and could you imagine what people would have said if any of the A family found Caylee or even just went looking.People would of said they were just looking to find her to destroy evidence, hide the body yada yada yada........

Something was going on I only posted the above once it took forever then there were a bunch of post sorry.

To keep from double posting when this happens, just hit submit to your post once, it will keep it from double posting..Your post is waiting in line and the more you hit submit, the more it posts. You can go back and hit edit to your posts, and just delete them.

Back to the officer,
This morning in the news section, it says this officer has been cited before for not following through I guess on another case. This was in 2006. I agree with discipline, however I don't think he should be vilified for making a mistake, we all make them.
Now, with that being said, if he were rude to Kronk, he should certainly issue an apology to him by all means. I think that too many people are being blamed for why the body hasn't been found when in keeping with the full truth of the matter, CASEY is the ONLY one who needs to be Blamed!

To keep from double posting when this happens, just hit submit to your post once, it will keep it from double posting..Your post is waiting in line and the more you hit submit, the more it posts. You can go back and hit edit to your posts, and just delete them.

Back to the officer,
This morning in the news section, it says this officer has been cited before for not following through I guess on another case. This was in 2006. I agree with discipline, however I don't think he should be vilified for making a mistake, we all make them.
Now, with that being said, if he were rude to Kronk, he should certainly issue an apology to him by all means. I think that too many people are being blamed for why the body hasn't been found when in keeping with the full truth of the matter, CASEY is the ONLY one who needs to be Blamed!

I agree with you, to a point, but he should have followed up a little better. But then, who knows? It might have seemed to Kronk that the officer was rude, when he really wasn't.
I also agree with your last sentence. Blaming everyone else for not finding Caylee is pointless, when Casey is the one to blame. And I don't blame the A's for not looking for her in these places. They were not looking for a DEAD child, and should not have to!

Back to the officer,

Thank You so much for your help.

Yes Casey is the one who is to blame for All that has happened.

We have to remember what LE was facing in Aug. It had been raining every afternoon since the end of May so the ground was saturated if not having a fair amount of standing water. KC and crew had the kidnapping with Caylee sightings coming on the news everyday, LE had every psychic and crazy calling the tip line, in addition to there day to day jobs. Orlando is a large crime ridden city, LE has to deal with gangs, con artists, drugs, tourists, college kids and all the rest that goes with a large population. The events that led to Caylee's death and ultimate recovery are truly bizarre and no amount of text book or training could prepare you for the likes of KC. She defies logic, seasoned investigators could not get the truth out of her. The area was marked as cleared by TES or cadaver dogs. Granted it would have been nice to find Caylee sooner but I have a hard time blaming LE. One guy already lost his job in LE because of this case, I hope another one doesn't. LE are human too, I am sure the officer is beating himself up over this. But what mother would put her baby in a garbage bag and place her in a swamp less than a mile from home. Let's blame who the evidence points to. RK also did not disclose that he was a prior bounty hunter or PI which to me would have made his tips a little more credible than the average tipster.

The A's discouraged all "looking for a dead Caylee" activity so why would LE not looking for the body upset them? They should really stay out of this one.

I think the A's may be already thinking of a law suit..Their GD should've been found 4 months sooner but wasn't because LE was negligent..Do they have a case??
No, they don't have a case. LE has immunity to prosecution.

Even if they didn't, the As would be hard-pressed to prevail in such an action, having done their level best to prevent LE's progress in the case.

I HATE to report that I have no problem believing that RK was treated as a nuisance by the cop that met him on Suburban in Aug. I've had my own distressing encounter with an unqualified officer. It is a shame that these kinds of cops squeak thru and make the force as it takes away from the extraordinary ones, the good and honest, hard working ones such as JA and YM, who are doing everything they can to get justice for Caylee. This RC cop needs to complete some kind of public interaction course or be reassigned to a job that doesn't require his interfacing with the public. Thank God RK was willing to call LE again and again despite being discouraged from doing so. This RC cop needs to be disciplined to say the least. His actions could have caused a different person to say "forget this" and Caylee may have never been found. MOO

I HATE to report that I have no problem believing that RK was treated as a nuisance by the cop that met him on Suburban in Aug. I've had my own distressing encounter with an unqualified officer. It is a shame that these kinds of cops squeak thru and make the force as it takes away from the extraordinary ones, the good and honest, hard working ones such as JA and YM, who are doing everything they can to get justice for Caylee. This RC cop needs to complete some kind of public interaction course or be reassigned to a job that doesn't require his interfacing with the public. Thank God RK was willing to call LE again and again despite being discouraged from doing so. This RC cop needs to be disciplined to say the least. His actions could have caused a different person to say "forget this" and Caylee may have never been found. MOO

doogiesgirl, I think these kind of officers are everywhere. I know there are lots of those types here where I live. Lots of carjackings, home invasions, LE doesn't take folks' complaints seriously, won't dust for fingerprints (which REALLY pi$$es people off). There have been times when the media has found stolen cars before the police do. I know in many police departments the job itself can lead to numbness, indifference, and a lack of motivation. It's a double-edged sword.

We have a media report saying that the officer was on the scene for 45 minutes. Another report says it was one hour. That doesn't sound like a simple visual scan at the water's edge before quickly deciding that he doesn't see anything or wants to wade into the water.

It is quite possible that the officer did check out and clear a variety of things (including bags) near the water. It is also possible that he determined that Kronk had no ability or special reason to think that there was anything suspicious under the water. Kronk had no better access to underwater objects than the officer did. The officer has no grounds to think that Kronk has x-ray vision or clairvoyance.

We have a media report saying that the officer was on the scene for 45 minutes. Another report says it was one hour. That doesn't sound like a simple visual scan at the water's edge before quickly deciding that he doesn't see anything or wants to wade into the water.

It is quite possible that the officer did check out and clear a variety of things (including bags) near the water. It is also possible that he determined that Kronk had no ability or special reason to think that there was anything suspicious under the water. Kronk had no better access to underwater objects than the officer did. The officer has no grounds to think that Kronk has x-ray vision or clairvoyance.

I wish RK had been more clear on whether he actually pointed out the bag to the officer, and the officer was just blind as a bat and didn't see it, or if he pointed to the area where it was and it had moved or gone underwater somehow. Yeah, and you'd think RK would have pointed out that the officer was there for 45 minutes, or RK himself left while the officer was still there.... we have conflicting information on every aspect of this case and it's enough to drive me batty. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo