Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify in my mind. All 3 victims died from bomb number 1, correct?

No krystle was in 1. Martin was in 2. And we are not sure about Lu but I believe she was in 1. Especially since she is not seen in 2 prior but there are multiple Asian people at 1 site

I've been looking at the pic of the young guy. The comparison above doesn't look a thing like the white cap guy.

Prior to the recent bombing, there have been on-going investigations on crude bombs throughout the city of Boston in the month or so before the run this week (cnn)

There is a good chance black hat suspect is in those photos we were looking at yesterday on flicker. One of the pics was right before the blast wasn't it? And the others right after? Has anyone had any luck finding him in those images?

The shot closest to the 1st bombing was 8 min before. A person accidentally got a photo of suspect 1 6 minutes before and he was still walking and not at site 1. I don't know if we have any photos of site 1 sooner than 8 minutes??

I am confused. Wasnt it stated earlier that Martin and his mom were at scene 1. I cant seem to find photo but they were both in black hoodies. Are you sure this is him and his mom in this photo? http://imgur.com/a/fEZhX Also where was Krystle, scene 1 or 2?

Krystle scene 1, Martin & family scene 2. Can't say for sure if the pic is real or not.

Another observation within the photos realeased and all over the web:
The lead character, walking in front, appears to have his pant leg tucked into what looks like:
1) a monitoring bracelet possibly, or
2) An Ankle Bandage or
3, his sock is over his pant leg or
4) the shoes tongue is EXTRA LONG.
This just seems strange.

Maybe important? The shoe looks familiar from what I can see, but no idea what type.

I wonder if there were not cryptic clues given by the persons who planted the bombs:
For 1, they had a reason of somne sorts to do this
2, they havent claimed responsiblilty in the media (so they may have placed the bomb(s) to represent something and /or their cause.

I see what appears as a MAIL BOX)could mean they were DELIVERING a message) next to the 1st bomb ( the only info I have of the two) and that is is near a stand of multiple flags and colors. I havent really had a chance to analyze the flags, and am not familiar with the Boston Marathon and its promotion other than I have heard of it and known it occurs yearly. A list of them would be interesting to see, and possible the order and the flag which was closest.

Does anyone know if there were signifcant Identifiers with the second bomb? Names of building, street numbers, (and like the first, placed near a particular flag), etc. It could mean something down the line. All information we can gather to look over could be the missing piece to solving this mystery, ya never know.

The Second mans hat is Backwards, he seems to fidget with his hands as if he knows they are walking past cameras or are under the eye or under surveilance, and theres an '2' or a 'Z' or symbol to that manner on the side of his hat. I can not see it closer to make a stab at what hat it may be such a highschool,sports,brand,etc..
His hands almost look as if he is using illiminati hand signals, especially with his thumbs, right in front of him at belly button (naval) level. I will look at the videos when I find a good source to download and mark the time frames of these observations of I can.

The first mans hair reaches and flows over his shoulder and it appears he wears a strand of hair (about as wide as your thumb) down the left side and in front of his ear(like a sideburn), something that may be a recognizable habit to one of his accuaintances or even have some kind of meaning within a group or circle of friends. I can not make out the symbol on his hat, but there appears to be a stipe on each side of the bill.

These two could not have possibly believed that they would go unseen pr unnoticed, so, the chosen attire, the body language, the locations, the 'Pressure Cookers', all arel important factors in my opiion which tell us a lttle more about our perps(wheter or not they intended such), their habbits and plans. I think the second man looks reluctant to follow and shows some restriction in his walk, a type of nervous lag which keeps him at the distance in which he follows the first perp.
Another opinon I hold is that these types of cannisters and TIMED bomb mechanics possibly represent something as well( that they wont die for their cause and needed time to escape). Pressure Cookers could mean PC or PC2 and PC could pissibly mean 'PEACE' and they could have symbolicly blown PEACE all to heck in their minds. It is hard to tell what a killer has running thorugh his or her head. Maybe they themselves were intending to put PRESSURE on the local authorities and the cooker have symbolic meaning as well?. Most cults and gangs use cryptic language,markings,etc, to communicate to their fellows members and the world around them.
The Finish Line (end of race) may mean END and has a meaning possibly linked to death or some other symbolic message relating to the Finish or END of something.
The Flag (were these national flags of other nations and teams?). may be important and may have some inside meaning towards the choosing of the bombs locations, or people for that matter, specifically saying something(or not, but possible).
the Hats are important to identify which may be info to help the public identify these two
The Jackets which they wore need to be identified,brand,etc., Even the Backpacks,
The second man appears to be giving body clues, but maybe its just me. The first mans shows some language, but the second seems to be aware of the VIEWER(us, camera ) and looks like he is secretly giving hand signals(JMHO).I have onlyseen the released vid 2 times, so, I may be on to nothing at all and quick to assume there are possible meaning to things, but these are things I look into and it is my thing to anylise such crime scenes in this way. Just something to ponder.

I am confused. Wasnt it stated earlier that Martin and his mom were at scene 1. I cant seem to find photo but they were both in black hoodies. Are you sure this is him and his mom in this photo? http://imgur.com/a/fEZhX Also where was Krystle, scene 1 or 2?

Just read this, hope it helps...

The family of five had just gotten ice cream and were on the sidelines trying to identify friends running by, Rep. Stephen Lynch, a friend of the family for 25 years, told the Associated Press.
After hearing the first blast, the Richards were scrambling over barriers to get to the street when the second bomb went off.
Martin was killed — one of three people who died in the explosions that were described Tuesday by President Obama as an “act of terror.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...artin-richard-article-1.1317909#ixzz2QsL9VtGW

Bomb scene one has the flags and the deep metal structure that you can see being pulled away by many people to get to the unjured. This is where I see Jeff and Krystal in the before and after pics.

Bomb scene two only has a metal fence with the garbage can and possibly planted bag in before pictures, and I think Martin family was here according the the pics. HOWEVER, another poster said bomb scene two may have been photoshopped.

Doctor describes assault and harrassment. Sad :( I'm glad she and her friend are okay and her baby.
http://malden.patch.com/articles/muslim-woman-assaulted-harassed-near-malden-center

A Palestinian woman said she was assaulted and aggressively harassed while walking with her infant daughter and friend near Malden Center late Wednesday morning, in an apparent hate crime motivated by Monday's attack at the Boston Marathon.

Malden resident Heba Abolaban said she and her friend, both wearing hijabs, were walking with their children on Commercial Street when a man forcefully punched her left shoulder and began shouting at them.

Krystle scene 1, Martin & family scene 2. Can't say for sure if the pic is real or not.
I thought someone a few pages back said that was Krystle and friend in this pic next to Martins mom.

I had read that the Martin was at scene #2. I remember because in the report it said that they heard the first blast, and Martins Mom tried to run with the kids, but the second blast went off.

Bomb scene one has the flags and the deep metal structure that you can see being pulled away by many people to get to the unjured. This is where I see Jeff and Krystal in the before and after pics.

Bomb scene two only has a metal fence with the garbage can and possibly planted bag in before pictures, and I think Martin family was here according the the pics. HOWEVER, another poster said bomb scene two may have been photoshopped.

You have a Schnauzer... me too

Sorry to go off topic. us Schnauzer folks are like that

ok back to our regular scheduled programming

I think "white" has become a generic term for anyone with "light" skin, just as "black" has become generic for anyone with "darker then light" skin.

It's ridiculous really.

where have you heard anyone in LE use these terms?

I haven't.

We must be channeling different mediums ?

:rocker::seeya:

I think that picture with the metal railing is photo-shopped. From pictures and interviews I've seen, I believe all 3 victims were at the first bomb site.

It's not photoshopped. You can see the same people in it on the FBI photos. Their faces are just blurred. Martin was definitely at site 2

Really? Wow then I must be nuts. LOL here is my screen capture placed next to the suspects pictures:

8662204080_704323d08b_z.jpg

PLEASE. I am begging someone with more technical skills than myself to post a side-by-side of ST and Suspect #2 just as in the above linked photo. A real close-up. PRETTY PLEASE?

And, as the cherry on top, could you also please circle if there are any areas on Suspect #2's face that resembles the tell-tale moles/birth marks on ST's face?

I'm really good at therapizing people. I'm really good at psychological profiling. But, I suck at technology. Won't someone throw this girl a bone? :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay