Explosion Boston Marathon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If those many people who lost limbs do not die... it is a credit to those who administered first aid on the scene. :twocents:

With the number of people reported to be missing limbs, many of them would have bled out quickly without help.

Those people who tied off amputated limbs to stop the bleeding, likely saved lives.

No interest at all in any theories ... just would like to know if Massachusetts WSers have checked in?

If you're a lurker, can you come out long enough to say all's well? :candle:

Actually I have had much tragedy in life ( considerable amount do I do t appreciate you assuming anything about me) and I said LOL bc it is FuNNy to me how people become offended by Somthing I never ever said. Read the context off all my posts if you want to assassinate my character.

No need to explain 2Hip. You clearly said "LOL" in reaction to another poster and NOT regarding the situation.

Remember in the first hours of the Newtown shooting, people thought that Adam Lanza's brother in Hoboken was involved and people were sharing his FB page, that his mom was a teacher at the school, etc? My point is that when you have huge breaking news like that, so many different stories end up being reported.
This is a good post, and very true. At first, it was reported that an undetonated bomb was located at Newtown. Obviously it's not true, but it goes to show that facts get mixed up with fiction.

That twitter has appeared credible thus far. I've seen the same stuff reported in other places too. :twocents:

Surgeons are reporting that they are removing a lot of ball bearings from injured people. This matches with eye witness reports of shrapnel (and with the photos of the injuries we've seen).

please dont hijack the thread with bickering-it makes it difficult to read what is important to us

FBI taking lead right now, according to the press conference.
It is an ongoing criminal investigation that has a potential to turn into a terrorist investigation.

In Boston area, have a heightened state of vigilance.

Hey everyone!

Yes, the photo of the little girl is not valid. Please go back and remove your quotes/posts if you can! If PBS can be fooled, so can I, I guess.....Even MODS can goof sometimes. Sigh. I've asked a MOD with rights in this forum to review also.

Thank you everyone!

:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads