Explosion Boston Marathon #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still chuckling. And we have to laugh because (don't we remember this mantra from 9/11?) if we lose our laughter or cancel our events or change our routines.....

The Terrorists Have Won.

Amen. Although admittedly I felt a twinge of guilt for falling out when I read the word "Egad" in one of your posts.

Would it be correct to believe the bomb would have to be in the bottom of the trash can to cause lower limb injuries? When it exploded it would have sent the debrie straight out lower than waist high or maybe 3 ft high. I just can't see those trash cans not being full of water bottles etc.

Yikes.

One of those apaprtment rating sites says there's tricks, drugs, rats and the usual suspects that reside there. Can you imagine those tenants tonight? Errrrrybody must be hiding.

411 can yield info, then google search. Do not post unless a name is given in the media bc it could be waaaaaaaaay off. But seriously - wow if its on target.

I've been thinking about the explosion most of all of the day and the fireball it produced and what could have caused it. My military days have had me using cases of C-4 and some experience with TNT, the fireball leads me to speculate it wasn't a plastic explosive or TNT.

I can't see how someone could have placed a propane tank without being noticed into the trash cans although that was the type made to go off in N.Y. a couple years ago.

I can speculate about 3 other types but just can't narrow it down.

Mark Rossini said (in that article) he thought it was carried in a backpack - I don't know anything about bombs, is it possible for a small, portable bomb to have an accelerant like gasoline? Stuff I'd rather not Google... lord knows what I'd see.

p.s. thank you for your military service

I've been thinking about the explosion most of all of the day and the fireball it produced and what could have caused it. My military days have had me using cases of C-4 and some experience with TNT, the fireball leads me to speculate it wasn't a plastic explosive or TNT.

I can't see how someone could have placed a propane tank without being noticed into the trash cans although that was the type made to go off in N.Y. a couple years ago.

I can speculate about 3 other types but just can't narrow it down.

From what is being reported, these bombs didn't have plastic explosives.
I also don't think someone could have placed a propan tank into the trash can without being noticed.

Thorn, in my head I was thinking "Who is this chick, Daisy Duke?" I say that in jest.

I speak copenese, but still don't know how to work the speakers on my computer after ummmmmm ten years or more. So much for this City Slicker. Sorry I can't help.

LOL! I am totally NOT Daisy Duke, I am a transplant to TN from SW Colorado, and I am now much to old/out of shape for cut-off jorts! But thanks for your reply, it made my night! You are just one of the many examples of why I love WS.:blushing:

Yes, BB. One comes up as 364 and one as 394. Admittedly I check all those conspiracy boards and they say it's 364.

Do you know this place?
It looked like condos across from the ocean selling for several hundred thousand a piece.

Boston Globe at BostonDotCom has named the eight year old who died, and reported his mother and sister are hospitalized with "grievous" injuries. Another sister was unharmed. (via Twitter)

Mark Rossini said (in that article) he thought it was carried in a backpack - I don't know anything about bombs, is it possible for a small, portable bomb to have an accelerant like gasoline? Stuff I'd rather not Google... lord knows what I'd see.

p.s. thank you for your military service

Thanks Hawkgirl,

To answer your question I'm not sure about small. Timothy Mcveigh use a type of fertilizer mixed with diesel fuel packed into the back of a rental truck in the Oklahoma bombing. I suppose it created a fireball like we saw in pictures but I don't know how much would be needed to create the explosion in Boston.

Do not discuss funeral protesters please. There is a thread in the parking lot about the hate group. We don't want any Google searches about them to hit our site. They are that disgusting. :sick:

Sorry Kimster, I for one will not mention those who shall not be named again. However, I stand by the fact that they make me want to hurl.

Here's a picture of the man laying on the ground when he fell after the explosion, no gore.

He was hit by debris from the blast and you can see the piece laying next to his left foot which he reportedly said it was metal like a coffee can.

Now look at the can laying in the road behind the cop on the right, he maybe right it's a coffee can. Look at it twice it's distorted most likely from the blast. Was it part of the actual bomb itself?...maybe.

http://frrole.com/o/new-york-city-washington-dc-tighten-s-msnbc-new-york

PS... No I don't know what that black thing is between the two cops on the left.

The grief resonated sharply in Dorchester, where locals gathered Monday night at Tavolo Restaurant
in memory of 8-year-old Martin Richard, who was killed in the attack,
and his mother and sister, who suffered grievous injuries.
Martin’s father, Bill, is a community leader in the Ashmont section of Dorchester.
A third child was reportedly uninjured.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...athon-blast/qVYzbQNA4ZBmrpLFXklkzH/story.html

Yes, BB. One comes up as 364 and one as 394. Admittedly I check all those conspiracy boards and they say it's 364.

Do you know this place?
Have you looked at street view of this address on google maps? Let me know if I am not allowed to link...so I can delete.

edited to remove the link...I thought it would show the picture from the street view, but it didn't. It's interesting to see.

Re your quote from that link:

I searched that address & there are several people that live there, so it must be an apartment building of some sort. Out of all the people listed in the directory, there is only one that is Saudi. I won't post his name unless he is named in the media but its worth mentioning. Maybe its a coincidence?
Did you see the street view pic of this address on google maps? Creepy looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01