Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so if Krystle was obviously and badly injured...
And 8 year old Martin was another victim.
Then that likely means the third victim was probably the woman with no visible injuries.

American Airlines planes are grounded, but it's not terrorism, it's a computer problem.

I can't find a video of last night's press conference, but I would swear in court that one of the speakers mentioned the cell phone restriction in the immediate area as a precaution.

Okay, so if Krystle was obviously and badly injured...
And 8 year old Martin was another victim.
Then that likely means the third victim was probably the woman with no visible injuries.

no that IS krystle.

no that IS krystle.

In the image I saw of Krystle @ the scene where the doctor was checking her carotid artery pulse, I remember her wearing a bright yellow shirt (the shirt was pulled up, so her torso was partially exposed). Both her legs appeared intact, and there were no visible injuries to her exposed torso & her legs didn't appear to be seriously injured, yet she was apparently already deceased @ the scene.

In the image I saw of Krystle @ the scene where the doctor was checking her carotid artery pulse, I remember her wearing a bright yellow shirt (the shirt was pulled up, so her torso was partially exposed). Both her legs appeared intact, and there were no visible injuries to her exposed torso.

her shirt is royal blue and pulled up. her face is perfect. she looks as if she died instantly. morbid.

Krystle was the young woman in the blue t-shirt. I did see the Slate photo of her with the first responder leaning over her. From that angle, her injuries weren't obvious.

Unfortunately, I also saw the pictures posted here last evening, and there was one of her from a different angle. I could see she lost her left leg near her hip and it was clear she had already passed.

(The pictures that were posted here have long since been removed, so there is no link, nor will I look for them online. They were beyond horrifying.)

I hadn't realized there was another picture of Krystal that showed that she had lost her entire leg. That makes it sound like she couldn't have been the woman the doctor was referring to--the one who said he couldn't see any obvious injury on her--since that would be a clear cause of death.

her shirt is royal blue and pulled up. her face is perfect. she looks as if she died instantly. morbid.

Krystal was seriously injured on the photos I seen. Jeff was also at the spot where Krystal was. A paramedic was checking on her I'm not sure if she was deceased at the time.

I just saw that image of Krystal on another forum and it is absolutely haunting. My heart is breaking for all of the victims, their families, the people of Boston, and all of my American neighbors. My most sincerest condolences to all of you on this forum. All of the US is grieving right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay