Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 photos of KC. 2nd much less graphic but yes it appears her left leg was significantly wounded. ugh. poor girl. the woman laying next to her looks very lucid. i cant imagine the trauma for the survivors.

so Krystal is not the woman who was deceased that appeared to not have any physical injuries?

Soul Punk ‏@soulfulpunk 2m
The outpouring of love has me choked up. Seriously, let's be like this everyday #boston #love

Was she the one with no visible injuries?
I'm still wondering about the woman that lost both legs... if she survived.
We know Martin and Krystle. We know one woman died without serious external injury.
If the third victim is a man then I guess so far the woman missing both legs did survive.

Yes I am almost positive this is her. Because we knew directly after that 2 had died on the scene and this doctor was interviewed on the scene. The 3rd was announced that they had passed until after this interview. Unless there was a delay in reporting, which is possible.

her shirt is royal blue and pulled up. her face is perfect. she looks as if she died instantly. morbid.

Yes and one of her legs is badly injured. If anyone is trying to find the photos we are referring to google "Liveleak Boston Marathon graphic pictures"

Yes I am almost positive this is her. Because we knew directly after that 2 had died on the scene and this doctor was interviewed on the scene. The 3rd was announced that they had passed until after this interview. Unless there was a delay in reporting, which is possible.

IIRC, the Doctor (Allan?) said there were no obvious injuries to her thorax (torso).

jmo

Yes and one of her legs is badly injured. If anyone is trying to find the photos we are referring to google "Liveleak Boston Marathon graphic pictures"

ugh. her cell phone is practically still in her hand. i will also assume that her friend KR is right next to her. what a sin. i hope we have an arrest soon.

Found the photo of Krystle I was looking for. It was the one that I thought and as soon as I saw it I kinda knew....

so Krystal is not the woman who was deceased that appeared to not have any physical injuries?

if the doctor was looking quickly for people he could help. He may not have seen the injury that was life threatening. If you ever see the photo you will see that she has little to no injury from her waist up. She has what appears to be a large cut on her left leg, but if he just did a quick scan, to check major organs (like the heart and torso area) he likely did not see. I believe he said "i didn't see any apparent trauma to her torso"

oh wow. those are very graphic. kudos to all the responders and good samaratians who jumped right in to help.

I am not willing to look at the pictures again...
So I'll just have to leave it until someone clarifies what injuries Krystle did or did not have.
Regardless, we still have one not publicly identified.
If that's a man than we have our answer on Krystle. :twocents:

Okay I lied... I looked again. :sick:
The one in the blue shirt with the denim skirt? is the one I was thinking of that lost both legs at waist level.
I don't know if that's Krystle, the picture of her face isn't good enough.

I was sent another site with picture that are beyond graphic.

They look like the same pix except the 6th one of the body in a road. I am not even sure that is from the Boston Marathon, it doesn't look like it and think I have seen that photo before.

I was sent another site with picture that are beyond graphic. One of them appears to me to be that poor little baby boy. If it is, I believe he was pretty much standing on the bomb when it went off.

Use caution, these pictures are brutal and nauseating to see.

Mods, please remove if necessary with my apologies.

http://redflagnews.com/headlines/wa...ins-content-that-is-not-suitable-for-all-ages

There are a lot of fraudulent and doctored pictures going around...

I am not willing to look at the pictures again...
So I'll just have to leave it until someone clarifies what injuries Krystle did or did not have.
Regardless, we still have one not publicly identified.
If that's a man than we have our answer on Krystle. :twocents:

Okay I lied... I looked again. :sick:
The one in the blue shirt with the denim skirt? is the one I was thinking of that lost both legs at waist level.
I don't know if that's Krystle, the picture of her face isn't good enough.

You are looking at the right picture. Unfortunately I do not believe it is a denim skirt. I think it is a pair of jeans that ahve been ripped and folded upward and appear to look like a denim skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj