Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are calling that "green mailbox" a garbage can...that CANNOT be what was being referenced yesterday as possible detonation containers.

I mean, the thing looks PERFECT...at least from the sides we can see!

I would assume they are NOT made of bomb proof material? LOL!! It looks like a mailbox that has been turned into something.

That picture shown around last night with the "bag" or whatever next to it made no sense to me. If that was the bomb, the blast wouldn't have happened the way it did. I always thought it belonged to one of the people standing on the barrier and it was the safest place to put it down instead of holding it.

But those are just the assumptions I made based on the photos I saw.

Watch the footage and let me know what you think afterwards. I thought the same until I watched it.
No one else is reacting in the same way. He is literally sprinting and hoping over wounded bodies.
It's just odd.
Doesn't mean he is a suspect but I would question him.

I apologize for asking because I'm sure the footage has been linked here and I missed it.
Do you have a link handy?

Wow. They should mention in the article that the battery shown is sold in a 6 or 7 cell pack (which you can see that the casing is partially still attached to the wires). As soon as I saw this battery pack, I was convinced an R/C car was used as the trigger. I used to tinker with electronics as a kid, and would use R/C car electronics as remote controls for different projects. The thought of this same technique used for such evil makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm sorry.

Don't worry about it. It is mail box shaped just painted green like the out of use ones here that are there for nothing anymore. Don't worry about it at all, and thanks so much.

Okay, yeah, that sounds about right.

You might also see some odd-shaped wrought iron structures that are actually garbage cans; they were installed as part of some sort of functional-arts thing a few years ago. But I think those are all farther up the street.

Tonight most of the reports seem to be saying the bags were just on the ground, not in the trash cans. I assume they'll eventually straighten the details out.

Wow!
That was kinda quick.
Wasn't it confirmed that Obamas letter came from the same source?

They knew exactly where to look. Been writing for yrs. Now where he (just taking a wild guess) over sex. LMAO It was same, but how to make or availability is worrisome.

Can some one circle him?

I cant circle, but when you open picture guy at left with orange jacket on leaning against wall, right above him (one person) slight right of guy with orange jacket on, is the guy with white hat on backwards.

I hate to be flip about potentially innocent bystanders, but if I had to put money on how this case turns out, the bombers are the blue jacket/white hat guys with the gym bag and bulging backpack that goes missing, standing at ground zero. Evidence is circumstantial but looking increasingly damning. I've felt strongly about these two ever since seeing the pot shaped bulge in the backpack when they were first brought up.

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

Edit: Frostie was on to them too

Also, about my last imgurl post with the "ground zero". The images of them standing there were taken hours before the blasts. In theory, this could mean they are innocent. But, the images the cops are handing out to locals in Boston sound to be those two.

This link says LE/FBI is not handing out photos to locals...

http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=22995&external=2089677.proteus.fma

A federal law enforcement source told Fox News that investigators are looking for two men that are persons of interest in Monday's Boston Marathon terror attack and have distributed photos for "law enforcement eyes only."

The FBI is not sharing the photos with the public

I'm sorry.

Don't worry about it. It is mail box shaped just painted green like the out of use ones here that are there for nothing anymore. Don't worry about it at all, and thanks so much.

Oh! Another thing it could be -- there are some experimental recycling bins around town that are big square things. I don't remember what color they are, though it seems like they're green.

Is this confirmed? The guy on the left seems to match the description given.

They are the guys Frostie is convinced are the suspects too!

I don't know if it is confirmed but I also remember hearing they where looking for duffel bag, then a black back pack at some point. I don't like judging right away and would never want someone to judge me before hand. But I do have an opinion and I think these guys should be questioned. Many Posts back here the one with the black bag is seen without it in pictures. Edit to say the black back pack also seems to have a weird shape to it.

local 2 coverage of Boston Marathon POI - YouTube news showing the guy in white hat and his friend in the blue fleece.

I never thought the guy in the blue was that suspicious because the 4chan link had him circled in the crowd and said he didn't have the bag any longer but I swear you can still the strap on his shoulder. Does anyone know the time of the photo of them in the crowd where 4chan said he had no bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee