Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Presser canceled for tonight, in case anyone hasn't heard.

Arrest made in Ricin Letter Case.

Just type Reddit and or/ 4Chan. There are there 10 best. Seriously they are just trying.

Wow! Just looked at the video footage of a guy running away, not responding or in shock to the bom- but running away fast. incredible.

If I'm incorrect about those being the two the feds want to speak with from my previous imgurl post, then you can make fun all you want. That's how confident I am currently.

I hope no one is making fun of any of this.

Just seemed to me like you might be local.

And yes, I heard on CNN that there are 2 men that were near the finish line that LE wants to talk too.

But wanting to talk to someone and calling them suspects are like apple and oranges.

And you never know, they may have valuable information.

JMO

Just now on XM radio newscaster stated that the two men were seen at the finish line between 245 and 2:50 p.m. I am headed to the grocery store and cannot look at any photos. :'(

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Why wouldn't someone run away when a bomb goes off?

You have to see the footage, he reacts strange. Everyone is in shock and dumbfounded and either stop to help others, or wounded or just slowly wander off in shock.

Any details on the Ricin case? I hate to navigate away from this thread and miss anything lol...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...thousands-photos-clues.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Web users have turned into detectives in the wake of the Boston Marathon tragedy, looking through hundreds of photos to find the person or group behind Monday's carnage.

As authorities conduct an exhaustive investigation of the moments leading up to the double bombing near the finish line, Reddit and 4chan users are doing one of their own - pointing out people at the site of the first bombing whom they think the FBI should be talking to.

There is, however, no official evidence to support that the individuals pictured had anything to do with the devastating twin bombing, which claimed three lives and injured 183 others. The claims are merely speculation, and not considered viable evidence in the Boston and federal investigation.

Meanwhile, CNN reported that a suspect has been identified by police after two pieces of video evidence at the scene of the second blast were handed in to authorities

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...our-thousands-photos-clues.html#ixzz2QlcXjmxN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The one and only one I saw was on the other side of the barricade - impossible to be involved.

Have they stepped back from the garbage can theory anyway? I mean, if the backpack is still in the condition it is, would it be if it were blown up in a container...would think it would have blown into bits with friction (or whatever word fits in this example)

Cause I swear, I have studied the pictures pretty well looking for Krystle in the photos too...and don't see her except in the large crowd one.

All of the photos on the 4chan imagr site don't show her or the lady in the purple sweatshirt...or any of the other people we know were victims. Lady in red sweatshirt with white sleeves that was seen sitting down shell shocked, etc.

I think the issue here might be that the situation was so fluid, people moving as loved ones crossed the line. But the photos taken out the window by the person who posted about his/her ordeal, I didn't see any of those people either.

We KNOW they are there...why can't I see them?

The lady in red sitting down looking shocked was standing at the very edge of the crowd next to the barrier. She originally had her blonde hair up in a twist. You can barely see any part of her but the back of her hair. I am assuming that her hair came down at the moment of explosion.

Something I keep looking for - and not finding - are the garbage cans that keep being referenced. I have looked at ALL of the pictures posted (I think anyway) and have yet to see ANY garbage can...or even a space for one. I do realize that angles and people can block things, but has anyone spotted the supposed garbage cans in the "before" pictures?

I may have been in a half stupor, as is usual in the mornings, but I could swear The Today Show said the green thing that looks like a mailbox is a trash can. They were talking about the bag beside it too.

I have no idea though, never been to Boston even though I have always thought it would be a great place to see - and live in.

Just now on XM radio newscaster stated that the two men were seen at the finish line between 245 and 2:50 p.m. I am headed to the grocery store and cannot look at any photos. :'(

Do we have the picture with that time on it?

I'm going for some R&R.

I wish we had a loud WS Alert button to jolt me when the press conference starts. Maybe Trish will consider adding a cool new WS tool to accommodate billy's nap and meditation schedules. (I said meditation, not medication).

Wow! Just looked at the video footage of a guy running away, not responding or in shock to the bom- but running away fast. incredible.

He does have what seems to be an unusual reaction. He seems very paranoid, but who wouldn't be? The running over someone was hard to watch, but I don't know what I would even do, so who am I to say? Where everyone else is going through shock and fear, or pain. :(

OT: there has also been an arrest in the ricin letters a Kenneth carter from Tupelo Mississippi

I'm getting the impression the two men are together,is everyone else? Or are they looking at 2 individuals,both or either or ,are possible suspects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme