Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they were suicide bombers, not sure they would just stand in the area where they were going to set off a bomb.

ETA: nevermind, that was dumb of me, lol. Any pics of where these suspects were after the blast?

One article said the video of the POI near the 2nd site was on his cell phone as the 1st bomb went off. He then set his bag down and walked away into the crowd, 10-12 seconds before the bomb went off.

Here, these are for sure the suspects. Scroll down to the third image, and boom. There you go:

http://imgur.com/a/f2iNp

How can you possibly know that? ME descent and looking tentative? Cause he's been waiting forever for friend to finish? Just sayin. (though close to white cap guy) Let's not get carried away here.

CNN (Yes, I know...) said that they want to talk to TWO men who have bags and were standing near each other. I think I know what men they are talking about in the pictures that were going around.

Also, about my last imgurl post with the "ground zero". The images of them standing there were taken hours before the blasts. In theory, this could mean they are innocent. But, the images the cops are handing out to locals in Boston sound to be those two.

are you local; do you know someone that LE has shown images too?

How can you possibly know that? ME descent and looking tentative? Cause he's been waiting forever for friend to finish? Just sayin. (though close to white cap guy) Let's not get carried away here.

There are multiple photos of him with "white cap guy". He's even next to him as the bag is missing.

Although they may be innocent, I feel the cops are looking for those two to question. There's a difference between being guilty and a person of interest. If I were the cops, I'd want to interview them regardless, especially considering they were next to a bomb site.

If I'm incorrect about those being the two the feds want to speak with from my previous imgurl post, then you can make fun all you want. That's how confident I am currently.

CNN: Looking at two men...with bags that seemed to be stuffed over capacity.

(in addition of the other guy they are looking at)

Hi, yes the pictures on 4 chan shows a trashcan. Not positive but it looks similar to ours we use maybe 30 gallon and plastic. I'm just estimating.

The one and only one I saw was on the other side of the barricade - impossible to be involved.

Have they stepped back from the garbage can theory anyway? I mean, if the backpack is still in the condition it is, would it be if it were blown up in a container...would think it would have blown into bits with friction (or whatever word fits in this example)

Cause I swear, I have studied the pictures pretty well looking for Krystle in the photos too...and don't see her except in the large crowd one.

All of the photos on the 4chan imagr site don't show her or the lady in the purple sweatshirt...or any of the other people we know were victims. Lady in red sweatshirt with white sleeves that was seen sitting down shell shocked, etc.

I think the issue here might be that the situation was so fluid, people moving as loved ones crossed the line. But the photos taken out the window by the person who posted about his/her ordeal, I didn't see any of those people either.

We KNOW they are there...why can't I see them?

It's not *calling* someone dark skinned, or brown skinned that is problematic. It's that many of the armchair-investigative pics that circulated around 4chan and reddit overnight had picked out people for seemingly no OTHER reason than they were darker skinned, KWIM?

I am darker complected, and have no problem whatsoever being called brown skinned (by whites; darker latinos and blacks would call me light skinned). It's when folks go combing through pics and ONLY circling the brown skinned folks that it is bothersome.

Oh, and maybe they had backpacks. But then, so did every second person in those crowds! :banghead:
Exactly.

I'm so white I nearly glow, but it bothers me too. The same way it bothered me that there was sleuthing based on surnames that were difficult to pronounce. The assumption that the criminal is middle eastern or black is troublesome.

Just now on CBS... clear video of 2nd bomb. New details possibly leading to arrest. :)

So presser was scheduled for 8 then 12 minutes later it got cancelled. Do you think they are closing in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214