Explosion Boston Marathon #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who were questioning whether he was being looked at, here you go.
LE is covering all bases, including questioning the heroes of the day.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/17/marathon-bombing-hero-questioned-by-fbi-police-at-boston-home/

Marathon Bombing ‘Hero’ Questioned By FBI, Police At Boston Home

“They took my clothes, my shoes my pants, my t-shirt whatever they needed I provided to them,” Arredondo told WBZ-TV.

He says Boston Police and the FBI came to his Roslindale home and questioned him about the bombing. When they left, they took some items.

Um this part really gave me a pause

It was the reaction from the same man, who was once so broken by grief in 2004, that he set himself and a Marine Corps van on fire after hearing that his young son Alex had been killed in Iraq.

Strange how everyone is looking only at suspicious men.

I certainly don't exclude female involvement and had one female on the radar ... walking away from where the first blast occurred (before), dressed in black, carrying some unidentifiable object that was big/black/strange

Rick Levinthal on Fox just reported that LE is circulating photos of 2 men,that are people of interest, but he can't say anything else. So how the heck do they expect anyone to identify them?

Strange how everyone is looking only at suspicious men.

Not me, I still think a diaper bag could be possible... A stroller... A tote...

But the backpack that was destroyed looks large & a woman would look off balance carrying that imo. Of course that's stereotyping, but it would be something that people would notice. So I'm thinking authorities really are looking for a guy(s). Woman could still be possible though...

I found this photo compelling...posting from my phone ask I hope it links correctly http://i.imgur.com/J57yXU2h.jpg

Posted using the tapatalk2 app...forgive any typos please :)

Next to the guy looking through the bag is a man with a white baseball cap and gray hoodie (he stands there for a frame or two, then walks away). The person on the video they are looking for at the 2nd site was wearing a white cap (turned backwards, though) with a gray hoodie - and a black jacket.

Regarding hospital/medical bills, I think I remember in Aurora, that no one would be responsible for them (well, someone will pay but not the victims)

I would HOPE TO GOD that this is the case here. I don't know what kind of presedence there is - there were so few actual injuries during 9/11...I remember the hospitals all being ready for an influx and tragically no one ever came.

I would be very concerned about long term bills, especially for those who will require lengthy rehab and multiple prosthesis, also considering changes that would have to be made to their homes to accommodate their needs. This is very complicated and outrageously expensive!

Joe Spurr ‏@joespurr 10m
Changing scenes to downtown press conference that may happen here at 7. (Or not. The start time keeps getting pushed)

Don't shoot the messenger .. ya never know ;)

All Rick Levinthal would say is he had seen the photos and they both were carrying bags that matched the description of the bags used in the bombings. Who are they circulating them to? The Press? What do they know? Maybe they are canvassing the neighborhood? I understand the need to,not accuse someone who could be innocent,but how will they be identified if they don't let the public see?

The news media is an utter embarrassment - worthless!
To be fair to the media, most are a step above (and many are only a step above) making stuff up. Sources, whether in LE or government, fed them info which proved incorrect. To be first on-air, or online, gets the viewers, gets the hits. And those make the money. This was also true in the glory days of print media - accuracy was compromised by the need for immediacy.

But yeah, they've basically sucked, today, haven't they?

OT: after looking at the very awful photos, I'm having a hard time today. I was driving home from work and there was some debris in the median. I did a doubletake, half expecting to see blood and body parts. :cry:

I've had to stop watching the coverage for awhile. I have sleuthed many cases here, looked at autopsy photos/reports, read about awful things. But this is just too much for me to visualize. Reading, yes, but the pictures... :no:

Rick Levinthal on Fox just reported that LE is circulating photos of 2 men,that are people of interest, but he can't say anything else. So how the heck do they expect anyone to identify them?

Just heard the same thing. Who are the pictures being shown to?

Whenever I go to the city, I use either my wristlet or my cross body. My purse is always in front of me...never my side or behind me if I'm alone...most especially in a crowded event.

I am hooked on my fanny pack that I wear in front of me and use it daily because I can just throw it under my car seat if I don't need to take it with me.

I guess that goes with the U.S. recent history of white male bombers. (Underline U.S.) Some of us think women are perfect perps too. A few posts on it.

Today's news said male, they couldn't decide if he has brown skin or white, lol, or if arrested or not. So take all that with a big fat grain.

Personally, I'm starting to wonder if the perp could be a rainbow colored hermaphrodite with MPD.

OT: after looking at the very awful photos, I'm having a hard time today. I was driving home from work and there was some debris in the median. I did a doubletake, half expecting to see blood and body parts. :cry:

I've had to stop watching the coverage for awhile. I have sleuthed many cases here, looked at autopsy photos/reports, read about awful things. But this is just too much for me to visualize. Reading, yes, but the pictures... :no:

It's like looking at war footage.

:grouphug:

Something I keep looking for - and not finding - are the garbage cans that keep being referenced. I have looked at ALL of the pictures posted (I think anyway) and have yet to see ANY garbage can...or even a space for one. I do realize that angles and people can block things, but has anyone spotted the supposed garbage cans in the "before" pictures?

Thanks for mentioning that because I haven't seen any before and after trash cans either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11